Official Brian G. Joo Thread

Guest JinxFairy

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lilazn04

did brian play in any dramas?....i think he should start cuz he's lookin cute.....

i only know he cameo in over the rainbow in ep 12

Guest AsOne

Ahh i just watched Star King and that little girl omg >.< She is soo awesome. She even brought tears to my eyes when kang ho dong carried her and she said " Where is the piano?" >.< The version i watched was the low quality so i didn't get to see Brian play the piano with her (if that happened). Brian, you can tell he was really sad and felt really sorry for the little girl. Everyone wanted to hug her even me =(

Guest aznmo

does anyone know what other Brian Joo fanfics there are? i'm trying to find some but i've only found one, so if someone would help me out and recommend some that'd be awesome :]

Guest tw2dorkkyy

Just watched the Star King epi with the little girl ..oh man it was so sad.. cried when she started to sing :tears: .. and watching everyone's sad expression especially Brian's ..made it even more sad.

Guest lilazn04

did they cut brian english speaking part out on star golden bell on 02.24.07?? if so, where can i get the cut part? man why did they do that for cutting his part out

Guest misswa

does anyone know what other Brian Joo fanfics there are? i'm trying to find some but i've only found one, so if someone would help me out and recommend some that'd be awesome :]

what have you read so far? Ballon? I'm reading "My Two Faced Prince" but it's not finish yet. Even though Ballon's quite dark for my taste (I like the romantic-comedy genre), I quite enjoyed it, in a twisted way.

brian's in over the rainbow? i don't know that~ as what?

Yeah, I believe he was a host of show somewhat like MusicCore...I don't know what epi. that was though.

did they cut brian english speaking part out on star golden bell on 02.24.07?? if so, where can i get the cut part? man why did they do that for cutting his part out

I don't think you can because the cutting was done not by the uploader but in the editing dept. of the studio...you know how they taped those well in advance, then "cut & paste" everything at the editors' discretion, unless I'm wrong about this.

Guest Bootylicious92

Brian seems like the kind of guy that should play a lead actor in a drama....I believe he'll be good in it......

Guest blackwhitegal9021

i only know he cameo in over the rainbow in ep 12

u serious o_o? OMG. im sooooo gonna watch it. did anybody else see it o_o? but hw cme theres like no cuts of him acting in th drama or wdv..? *or maybe i just didn't see it -__-

anw i saw sme comments on his myspace about fans wishing him a good vacation in thailand o_o

is he really in thailand o_o?

Guest yunsuklove_x;;

Are you series? Do you think they will come back with more files? Or is it just temporary?

They didnt delete their files. If you look, they still have the GB in there.

All they did was temporaryily close it =p. It'll come back soon.

Archived