Official Brian G. Joo Thread

Guest JinxFairy

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest frozen_winter

this song was from the Fashion 70's drama OST --> Kaseum Apado. there are 3 versions: FTTS, Brian solo, Hwanhee solo. you can check the drama/movie OST thread. ^_^ it's on page 5, just search for "Fashion" on that page and it'll take you to a list of links for the OST:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...=2111&st=80

thanks so much!!!!!! i downloaded them already!! thanks!!!

Guest liloreobunny

The performances and TV appearances that Brian has done within the past few days have been more than amazing. It really shows that he is a trooper. It pained me to watch him struggle with swallowing his tea during the radio segment. He definitely needs to rest ASAP or this will take a larger toll than it already has. :tears:

Also wanted to bring this here from FlyHigh. It's getting down to the nitty gritty!

It is Monday morning in the States, and I just wanted to post something quick before I go to bed. ^^ There are 5 days left for the FlyHighMySpaceGroup project. We've already recieved a few submissions already, and they look great! Show some LOVE for our boy as he begins his road to recovery.

If you have not joined the group yet, it only takes a few seconds. If you do not have myspace and cannot join, email us and we will work something out. Project ends: 2/16 ... Don't miss out!

This is the first huge project in a while. Let us make history together! To all the fans: 화이팅!

flyhighforum@gmail.com

www.myspace.com/flyhighforum

Guest frozen_winter

hi again~ sorry for being irritating again~

But i've been looking several clubboxes for the HQ version of Brian's 2 MV from his single album~ But so far i can only find the LQ version~ Does anyone have any recommendations on which CB i can find them in?

Thanks a million~

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

Do NOT take this HQ cut out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

Brian - A Year In The Winter on Inkigayo (2007-02-11) [wackycashew].avi [30.0MB]

Hi! I'm new to clubbox ! I don't understand Korean so I really don't know how to download from Clubbox.

Can you show for me??

Thanks so much!!

^I think there's a tutorial about this somewhere...I've seen it before, if I find then it I'll post a link. Btw dkh8x, I like ur avatar, what show's that from?

Aahhh so much to catch up/read up on...so I'm guessing Brian hasn't taken his much deserved rest yet? Oh boy! I just hope & pray that he doesn't get worse.

I've yet to watch his radio appearance w/ Epik High, anybody knows a non-cb link?

About Xman, for a moment there I thought Brian'll be the xman because I remembered watching LL and one girl said she saw Brian in a salon getting a manicure :D

Dreamweaver: thnx for bringing all the latest in Brian's appearances/performance, without u I'll be lost on what/where Brian'll be.

hi again~ sorry for being irritating again~

But i've been looking several clubboxes for the HQ version of Brian's 2 MV from his single album~ But so far i can only find the LQ version~ Does anyone have any recommendations on which CB i can find them in?

Thanks a million~

He already has 2 mv off his single album? I thought he only had one, the "I Live A Yr In Winter".

Guest tw2dorkkyy

Hi everyone! as this is my first post in this forum .. i became a big fan of Brian actually not too long ago :sweatingbullets: ..heard about his vocal cord knotting i hope he gets some rest soon ! :unsure:

as for the MVs i also thought there was only one ?

Guest -berry-

thanx for all the videos dreamweaver!! i just downloaded the video of Brian and Eru at Jo Jung Rin's and Tablo chinhan chingu radio thingy... it was hilarious! eventhough i dn't understand a word that they're saying... i like the part when they sang like a man... seriously funny! :lol:

and about the MV, there's 2? isn't there only one? the living one year in winter MV?

i heard about brian's throat condition, i hope he could rest well~

there's only been ONE MV for his solo album. ^_^

and only the LQ is available. i saw an HQ file at fly012's CB, but when i got it, it was just a 1 minute + clip. :mellow: so, no HQ availalbe so far for the MV. :)

you guys are most welcome! :D brian is one busy guy. heehee...

for clubbox questions, go to the Clubbox Tutorials & FAQs thread located in the resources subforum of k-dramas & movies. ^^

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

Happy Shares Company Ep. 161 - Brian cut (2007-02-10).avi [15.5MB]

Brian - SBS TV Entertainment News (2007-02-07).avi [3.7MB] (short clip)

Guest yongieee

omg i am so freakin obsessed with his solo album these days.

its like the new soundtrack of my life.

especially "사랑않하니까" and "거믄눈물". so so so pretty!

Guest liloreobunny

FlyHigh just finished personally commenting on each and every one of their myspace friends. We will take it on soompi to wrap it up. 4 DAYS LEFT FOR THE COLLABORATION PROJECT! Scurry on over~~!! FIGHTING!! Have a great valentine's day, everyone.

Vday.jpg

Guest chuy2701

aww really hope brian gets better soon, he really should get some rest but it said hes gona perform the shpws that are already booked! But i bet that must be loads of shows and live performances!!

anyways loving brian 4ever and get well soon!

just an appearance. hence, only a cut. ^_^ otherwise, it would be a full show. :D i still hope he will go against someone in a future ep. :P

Aww I actually had a feeling that it's just an appearance...wishful thinking on my part :D It'll be nice to see Brian compete though, almost everybody has gone except for him, and it'll be better if he goes against Boa (as if she's ever in Korea for more than a wk) or Ayumi (she has a quirky personality that matches Brian's).

Kinda late (as usual) but I've finally watched Brian's appearance on that chin chin radio show, I :lol: on their "Like A Man" performance. God bless Tablo but he butchered the song (love when he raps but not singing). And Brian's eyes are that bad he had to move close to the monitor to read the lyrics of Eru's song, hasn't he heard of lasik? :rolleyes:

Archived