Official Brian G. Joo Thread

Guest JinxFairy

yeah, for happy shares company, eru said to brian that if he knew and didn't tell eru who he was competing against, then brian's album will flop. :rolleyes:

which brian's clothes are you referring to? :unsure: and what show on 070113? i'm not sure if i have it unless i know what it is. ^_^

^^ that cut!

the happy share's cut! haha.

the one where eru said to brian his album will flop if he lies to him^^

Brian is wearing some very nice black suit in that cut.

U know what perf is that for?

thanks for the english tracklist! :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ that cut!

the happy share's cut! haha.

the one where eru said to brian his album will flop if he lies to him^^

Brian is wearing some very nice black suit in that cut.

U know what perf is that for?

thanks for the english tracklist! :sweatingbullets:

oh, you're talking about the clip Happy Shares Company Ep. 157 - Brian cut (2007-01-13).avi?

could you post a pic of him in that suit? i'm guessing it's Music Core 061230 cuz i think eru was doing HSC during that time, but i'm not sure since i don't have that cut on hand. i already burned that full ep. onto CD-R. :P

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

Brian - Super Junior's Kiss The Radio (2007-01-23).wmv [105.3MB] [Hyesun]

i finally got my brian CD ... can I still send my invoice to the girls from HS? :huh: :blush:

i can't believe the real brian joo has a myspace for the fans ... that's very cool - too bad i don't have myspace :lol:

Guest luvelyasian

does anyone have HQ links, even clubbox links to his music videos and comeback special or even all of his performances? thanks so much!

does anyone have HQ links, even clubbox links to his music videos and comeback special or even all of his performances? thanks so much!

^ Dive into Lisa, aka Dreamweaver's, CB...she has quite a collection :rolleyes:

Also HeavenSent & TheBrian forum have them too, that is, after becoming a member.

Brian's in Eru's Happy Shares Co.? Must watch :)

Can't wait for Xman!

i finally got my brian CD ... can I still send my invoice to the girls from HS? :huh: :blush:

i can't believe the real brian joo has a myspace for the fans ... that's very cool - too bad i don't have myspace :lol:

I am actually wondering about the invoice too...I got mine ages but I misplaced it so I thought I wouldn't be able to do that but, lo and behold, I was cleaning my pc and the invoice was just behind the monitor :D . Anyhu, I'll check @HS and see.

Guest smiless

Heey. I'm new to this thread, but I've known of Brian for a while through Fly to the Sky. Even though I love FTTS, I like that Brian is debuting as a solo artist. Can't wait to check out his cd. Omg. I think its sweet of him to make a myspace dedicated to his fans. Thats awesome. Haha. His first blog was funny. Lets just say I was not expecting his sorta ghetto language. I never realized how funny and goofy he is. When I saw that one video of him getting knocked down by the afro lady, I was cracking up. His dancing was hilarious at the end. Hahaha. And I loved the whole text messaging thing he did on the radio show. Haha. The responses of his friends were hilarious. LOL. Kangin is silly.

PS. I kinda wanna go youtubing in a little bit and check out some Brian videos. Is there anything that you guys recommend that I watch?

just wonder why Brian didn't send text to Hwanhee :(

my thoughts exactly!

so he seems pretty close with the sm-ers

i wus kinda hoping he wuld text like minwoo or dongwan or soemthign... LOL

hahaha has brian replied to any of ur messages on myspace? i sent him one...but no reply...=[

and omg thanks for the sukira translations!!! brians sooo funny!! and eeteuk nd eunhyuk also hahahaha...so funny hwo brian didnt rememebr them!! nnd its so cute the replies he got from his messages...hahaha=]=]

no hwanhee tho?? hmmm....=S

he hasnt replied to me yet..

:tears:

well.. hes a busy man, hahah.

a big thank you to everbody thats contributing to the thread and showing off your brian-love!

wheheh, i cant wait till his new performances ^_^

have a JOOoolly day! (jolly day)

Guest .alyak_

SIX LOVE LETTER GIFS!

D.gifE.gifF.gif

Aish. my hands hurt from making so much gifs. More will be posted tomorrow. my hands hurt from typing.....three more below.

Q.gifR.gifS.gif

Sorry. these gifs are really big in size. but i love making them big and clear...
^_^

ONE GRAPHIC!

374ji9.jpg

_Kayla.

Hi Kayla, I love that graphic of Brian, nicely done! The fade-in & out of the pix and combination of light and color's perfect.

hey this kid what show was brian on in your first three gifs. btw their great, thanks!

That's from "Love Choice", I think they've canceled the show due to low ratings.

Here's a youtube link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeNjn7lMcG4...95&index=13

There's a short translation done by Frenetic (I think, it was her who did it) in this thread somewhere. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2_MFRf82pc

I found it in DBSK thread . Oh my god , I never know that FTTS has sung " can I love you" .

Does someone have the orginal file ? Can u upload for me>

i have it!

if you click on my sig

and den click on the OST

its there. (:

lets all post our fav pics of brian, i need to expand my brian album

fttscalendar1.jpg

i realli like that picture.. idunno why. haha

Heey. I'm new to this thread, but I've known of Brian for a while through Fly to the Sky. Even though I love FTTS, I like that Brian is debuting as a solo artist. Can't wait to check out his cd. Omg. I think its sweet of him to make a myspace dedicated to his fans. Thats awesome. Haha. His first blog was funny. Lets just say I was not expecting his sorta ghetto language. I never realized how funny and goofy he is. When I saw that one video of him getting knocked down by the afro lady, I was cracking up. His dancing was hilarious at the end. Hahaha. And I loved the whole text messaging thing he did on the radio show. Haha. The responses of his friends were hilarious. LOL. Kangin is silly.

PS. I kinda wanna go youtubing in a little bit and check out some Brian videos. Is there anything that you guys recommend that I watch?

Welcome! :) Here's a video clip that I've recently found, Brian's pretty hilarious and sexy (in a very girly way, you'll know what I mean when you watch it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0RNOJW7HsE

Btw, does anybody know what show this is? It looks old but I haven't seen it yet.

Guest sungiebaby637

Welcome! :) Here's a video clip that I've recently found, Brian's pretty hilarious and sexy (in a very girly way, you'll know what I mean when you watch it)

Btw, does anybody know what show this is? It looks old but I haven't seen it yet.

haha that so funny and sexy omg

he dance so like a grl when he dance like

a grly way lmao! omg brian!

it's from Geomsaekdaewang. the show that Brian MC-ed for. but it's off air now, probably due to lack of interest or low ratings. :(

kayla: thanks for the Love Choice and Star Watch 24 gifs! :w00t: lovely graphic as well. <333

i was just in the Younha thread and in her Star Watch 24, brian appeared a little bit. they enchanged autographed albums. :D here's the post in the Younha thread with pics and youtube link:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...949&st=380#

available in my CB

[Audio] Brian - Haha's 1010 Club (2007-01-16).mp3 [32.5MB]

[Audio] Brian - 2 O'Clock Cultwoshow Crazy Sangdamso (2007-01-16).wma [18.7MB]

[Audio] Brian - Lee Geum Hee's Gayo Sanchaek Radio (2007-01-24).wma [38.3MB]

btw, i checked his schedule and brian is on Star Golden Bell and TV Hospital today. i usually get Star Golden Bell. not too sure what TV Hospital is about, but will keep an eye out for it. ^_^

oh, you're talking about the clip Happy Shares Company Ep. 157 - Brian cut (2007-01-13).avi?

could you post a pic of him in that suit? i'm guessing it's Music Core 061230 cuz i think eru was doing HSC during that time, but i'm not sure since i don't have that cut on hand. i already burned that full ep. onto CD-R. :P

available in my CB

Brian - Super Junior's Kiss The Radio (2007-01-23).wmv [105.3MB] [Hyesun]

yeap yeap

:sweatingbullets:

brian1fm7.jpg

brian2jo0.jpg

Any idea which perf did brian did wearing this suit?

I wanna dl it^^

He looks good in that suit :wub:

Should be some music core I'm guessing.

Just that I need to know which date is the perf cut :sweatingbullets:

Thanks so much! :D

Gosh Lisa,

Isn't a music core episode 700 MB?

which means u can only burn one episode per CD-R?

Unless u are talking about DVD-R.

Man. U must have aLOT of Cd-R then :lol:

I burn out my eng serials in CD-R.

Totally emptied it out.

Time to buy more again :wacko:

^ oh, that was from the MC cuts of Music Core 061230. only the MC cuts cuz he wore something else for his perf. he usually changes for his perf's. ^_^

yeah, all HQ ep's of show are usually around 700MB. i have stacks of CD-R's. :ph34r: but i don't keep everything. especially for music shows. i only keep cuts i like.

Archived