Official Brian G. Joo Thread

Guest JinxFairy

^ really? :w00t: awesome!!! must congratulate him later. ^_^

Quick question..

does Brian have to go to the army, or is he an American citizen?

he's an American citizen. :D

*waves*

he has an myspace account?

is it actually his?

Cuz sometimes I know alot of fans signed up using celebrities' name + details.. :rolleyes:

it's really his. he just created it recently. it's for his fans to communicate with him. and yup, him and eru are good buddies. :wub:

His myspace says that his hometown is Absecon, NJ.

he was born in California, but grew up in New Jersey. :)

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vietblue99

Congrats to Brian on winning the mutizen award! He truly deserved it! Oh about the whole album sales thing, he did better than most ppl even though the number is relatively low. Korean album sales are low compared to any other country. His album sales is pretty impressive compared to others I have to admit.

he looks so cute today in specs. :wub:

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

Brian - Don't Leave on Music Core (2007-01-20) [wackycashew].avi [30.7MB]

Brian - MC cuts on Music Core (2007-01-20) [wackycashew].zip [85.5MB] (4 cuts zipped)

located under Fly to the Sky Videos subfolder --> Brian Music Core MC Cuts

(decided to zip the cuts because joining them makes the file double the size)

Guest Childlike Faith

:w00t: Congratulations to Brian!! That's so great!!

I thought his solo album was doing fairly well though?

If it's not, that's strange because his album is honestly one of the best ones I've ever heard!

I think I'm going to break my CD player because I've been listening to it so much. :D

I don't think he even considers CA his home... O_O He grew up in NJ almost all his life, it seems like.

Guest .alyak_

HEAVENLY SENT UPDATES

TEMPORY FORUM: http://z12.invisionfree.com/heaven_sent

OUR WEBSITE: http://www.heavenly-sent.net

OUR GALLERY: http://www.heavenly-sent.net/gallery

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

briansmt170qc.jpg

KM Show Music Tank - January 17th, 2007

DOWNLOAD HIGH QUALITY PERFORMANCE HERE!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

brianmcount180xu.jpg

Mnet M! Countdown - January 18th, 2007

briamcmusic207nw.jpg

MBC Music Core - January 20th, 2007

inkygayo0rt.jpg

SBS Inky Gayo - January 21th, 2007

20 PERFORMANCES OF KAJIMA AVAILABLE AT HEAVENLY SENT

ALL PERFORMANCES ARE UPLOADED BY OUR DEAREST SHELLY!

Kayla: not the comment, but the actual message. indeed, it's amazing. i feel like we've connected now. :wub: never had i imagine even getting close to ANY gasoo that i like. brian's made it really meaningful for the fans. <333 oh, i didn't have a myspace. never wanted to get one. just got one cuz brian did. :lol: *chuckle*

omo! really? i want to sound annoyoung or anything....but what did he say? what did you ask? Tell me. Tell US!

i've only commented. i should try sending him a message. i mean, probably his box has like 1000+ mails....

Unless.. I'm only suggesting this.. I really, really want to support Brian and buy his album, but I don't have a credit card or anything X_X So I was wondering if anyone could pleaseeeeee get me the album? I'll send the complete payment over through mail... I'll totally appreciate it.. I really really want to support him, don't we all? ^^

I'm not sure if Maria will still be doing this. But if you check Heavenly Sent, this THREAD!!! just reply in there. Maria will probably reply back. Or else i'll ask her later on MSN. But this offer is for those that dont have any other way to purchase his album. Sending in your cash through mail is accepted!

No. 1 song: Brian's "가지마" (Don't Go) remains No. 1 for the 2nd week in a row, holding off another challanger moving from No. 19 in the previous week - ERU's "흰눈" (White Snow). The song's score also improves from 702 last week to 806 this week, and is looking strong to stay in No. 1 for another week. But the competition is very strong.

1. (--) Brian - 가지마 (Don't Go) *** 2 WEEKS NO. 1 ***

Genre: R&B Ballad

Watch the performance

Album: Brian Vol. 1 Track 2 - Listen here for 1 minute sample

1k1010001802.jpg Music + Lyrics: Ha Jung Ho

Score: 802

Brian made it to the number one position again this week! Congrats to him!

Eru and The Nuts are so close behind....wonder who will take it next week!!! ^_^

CONGRATS BRIAN FOR WINNING THE MUTIZEN AWARD!

i'm so happy he won. the song is a must listen and his performances are a must watch! crosses fingers so he can grab next week's also!

_Kayla.

^ yay, brian's at 2 weeks no. 1 at soompi! :D

btw, brian made his first blog entry at his myspace! :w00t: go check it out:

http://www.myspace.com/thebrian110

i don't wanna quote and repost what he wrote since you're supposed to get added to his list to view his entries. so, i'm just respecting his privacy. ^_^ he actually posted yesterday. i must have missed it since i always expect that section to be empty with him being so busy and such. :P

kayla: i just wished him a belated happy b-day cuz when he signed up for myspace, it was already the 11th. just told him that i heard about his myspace from his Fly High post and decided to sign up. i'm a canadian fan and that i really like his voice. really enjoying his 1st album and seeing him on Music Core and other shows. also muttered some words of encouragement and well wishes for 2007 and such. :lol: he wrote back to say thanks and asked for me to continue to support him and hwanee (yup, that's how he spells it as opposed to hwanhee). ^^

Brian topped soompi chart 2 weeks in a row, nice going! Next week should be interesting since his neck & neck w/ Eru & SS501, hopefully he'll be able to hold 'em off again :)

Mutizen? Is that part of the Inkigayo? Or is that a different music show? Either way, I'm glad Brian's getting this much deserved recognition. Does anybody has that show (B wining the mutizen award)? I'd love to have it or, at the least, watch it.

Anybody know where I can see his schedule for this week? Like what shows he'll be in and stuff.

Dreamweaver: your so lucky u got a msg from Brian.

I haven't sign up for a myspace acct. yet coz so much stuff to do to "learn" myspace but I'll definitely get one once my load ease up a bit. And thnx so much for posting those Brian appearances, eventhough I don't "get along" w/ CB's, at the least, I still know what/where to hunt for Brian. :)

This_kid: thnx for those caps of Brian performances...I've just sign up for the temp. site of HS so I'm a bit out of the loop w/ HS happenings but I'll try to catch up.

omg is that his real myspace? O.O I'm so excited! ^^

^ Yes, Brian especially "made" it for his fans, mighty nice of him don't you think. :)

Shows how much he cares for his fans.

Drop him a line or two and you might be lucky enough to get a reply from him.

Archived