Official Brian G. Joo Thread

Guest JinxFairy

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN OPPAH<3 MY LOVELY HUSBAND!!! SA RANG HAEEE! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I'LL SUPPORT YOU ALL THE WAY NO MATTER WHAT. I HOPE YOUR SOLO ALBUM GOES WELL AND I HOPE YOU WIN DAE SANG THIS YEAR!!!

LOVE YOUR WIFE!!!

-MRS. BRIAN JOO<3333333333333

Guest morrow94

oh god me too lol I didn't see what the hype was of DBSK. But then i listened to Jang riin's timeless song and he was featured and he does have nice vocals, and then i started searching Brian in youtube and i saw a clip of changmin some other guy forgot who and junsu and brians mimicking Junsu ^^ they seem so close and Junsu was like trying to hit the camera or something lol. hes funny and adorable like Brian. so i think DBSK is okay now. =X sorry for being off topic lol

I guess there are a lot of Brian/Xiah lovers here. Here I thought I was the only one.

can i just ask...in the recent H6 do they still have that boring karaoke/singing game? cos if they do i dont think i can be bothered downloading.

haha--your comment made me laugh so hard. I stopped watching H6 because of the boring karaoke. I think I rather get my teeth cleaned.

Guest sungiebaby637

OMG ITS BRIAN B-DAY HAHA

HAPPY B-DAY BRIAN I LUV U SO

MUCH! HOPE U HAVING FUN BLASTING YOUR

B-DAY IN KOREA ^^

HAPPY 26TH B-DAY OPPA!!!!

Guest .WaKoGirL*

BRIANbrianBRIAN!!!

Happy Birthday to our dearest dearest BRIAN! =)

wonder what his getting up to now ? or how his celebrating his b'day .

i hope that he enjoys it sooo much it'll be unforgettable. and also hope his album does real real REAL well.

loving him always x3

Hai, my name is Yanny...from Indonesia...

Maybe i am the newest of Brian's fans... :)

I noe him from last November....

I alredi bot The Brian...OMG im starting falling in love with him... :)

2day is Brian's bday, sang eil chuka hamnida Brian ssi...

God bless u and ur fam... :D

Guest k-maniac

Special b'day song dedicated to BRIAN..

happy b'day to u...ur born in the zoo..with monkeys and kangaroos...happy b'day to u..hahaha

just joking BRIAN..

wish u HAPPY B'DAY. All the best in everything u do and may success, love, happiness, healthy, wealthy be with u always..

keep on ur good work and sing for us more good songs..

i finally caught up on Star Golden Bell and New X-man... omigosh... poor Brian who got bumped by Son Myung Eun... and then Sung Si Kyung also had the same fate. :P *lol* i love his english... he's still speaking like a true american. :P so nice of him to make the skiing/snowboarding offer to eva. and Kim Jong Min's translation was totally hilarious. and for x-man... i love the musical presentation. Brian would be awesome in a musical. maybe he can even collab with Junsu. :rolleyes: and the lip/hand game in english. hahahahaha... i was laughing so so hard!! :lol:

Guest Brooklyn

in support of chula's love for brian

we also wish him:

good health, a successful career and happiness :wub:

- brooklyn, ellabel and cha park

chula, in fairness we enjoy watching brian in variety shows...

Guest oxnouieox

HAPPy BiiRTHDAy BRiiAN 0PPA!!

SARANG HAE y0.

SANG EiiL CHUKA HAMNiiDA

i hope you have a great birthday today, and many wishes. also, good luck on your solo because i'm pretty sure that im in love with your album and it couldn't get any better; :].

wishing you many wishes and good health;

God Bless,

Janice.

Guest luluchan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!!!!!

wish you good health, great success!!!

God Bless You!!!

omg..i just watched the Collab perf on Music Bank of Brian and Son Ho Young!!

omg..it was SO HOT!@!!both of them!!!

haaha....

they both sang really well for DONT LEAVE....

but HoYoung's song "Love Brings Separation" is so awesome!!!!!! hot sexy clothes and dance moves!!

one thing kinda pissed me off was hat the camera always zoomed up to HoYoung when they are taking off their hat..not that SHY is not hot..he's so cute when he smiles...haha but i REALLy wanted to see Brian!!!! hahahaasoo sexy!!!!

they both sang really good for this song too!!!

OMG!!! BRIAN IS LUFF<333

awesome collab!!! !hahah

btw..anyone how Brian's album is doing??i mean in terms of his sales so far??

i asked my friend to get my a copy..but it was like friggen sold out..i got so pissed..but i guess that means his album is doing pretty well!!anyone go some numbers though??

Archived