[variety] Super Viking 슈퍼! 바이킹

Guest Aiensya

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Aiensya

I was wondering is the number next to their name on the guest list their age?? Cause if it is then IF MY MATH IS CORRECT then I THINK the DBSK members age is wrong?? Their supposed to be a year younger or in Junsu's case he's not actually 20 until friday.... Not sure though

^ Koreans add one additional year to their age.

Yes. In korean age they always put one year from the real age.

Guest mayyeejeh

are there subtitles for these?

edit

just wondering, do anyone know who are the ones who sang the song on the very last min of the episode where DBSG is in there (first part), dont know if the artist is call One Voice, or the song name is that... so do anyone know?

Guest Aiensya

are there subtitles for these?

edit

just wondering, do anyone know who are the ones who sang the song on the very last min of the episode where DBSG is in there (first part), dont know if the artist is call One Voice, or the song name is that... so do anyone know?

No. There still no one subs this episode.

Voice One [Jang Hye Jin, Ilac, Monday Kiz]-Sarangyaegi(Love Actually). Single released on Dec 1 2006

episode today was a good one, though they showed such a long replay of last week's. it seemed like they gave teams a 2nd chance.

spoilers ahead. dont highlight if you dont want it.

They had this segment where they air a balloon and try not to pop it, I guess. seems like this was the indication for the 2nd chance.

Junsu and his partner finished the obstacle with a whopping 22 secs left on the clock.amazing, eh?

my fave part probably was KangIn and Donghae's. I burst out laughing, seeming that KangIn has same Math skills as me. I like him even more now. he's sooo cute.

Jaejoong was great on the final obstacle; too bad his partner didnt make it. Junsu fell on fourth or fifth float. it's not as exciting as last week for me because majority was spent on the 2nd chance for the 1st obstacle. I still loved it because I saw some dongbang loving among the members.

just sharing some thoughts.

Guest Aiensya

episode today was a good one, though they showed such a long replay of last week's. it seemed like they gave teams a 2nd chance.

spoilers ahead. dont highlight if you dont want it.

They had this segment where they air a balloon and try not to pop it, I guess. seems like this was the indication for the 2nd chance.

Junsu and his partner finished the obstacle with a whopping 22 secs left on the clock.amazing, eh?

my fave part probably was KangIn and Donghae's. I burst out laughing, seeming that KangIn has same Math skills as me. I like him even more now. he's sooo cute.

Jaejoong was great on the final obstacle; too bad his partner didnt make it. Junsu fell on fourth or fifth float. it's not as exciting as last week for me because majority was spent on the 2nd chance for the 1st obstacle. I still loved it because I saw some dongbang loving among the members.

just sharing some thoughts.

Yes. I love when Uknow dry Junsu's hair. Micky was in the van not on the stage. I think maybe the stage so cold for him. All Dongbang love each other and give each other support more than family.

Guest sakura_drop

^ hmm yeah i saw micky in the van and then the next mintue he was one the stage i was like O.o okay he moves fast but then again i'm not sure if he really was the one in the van

but yeah junsu and his partner are like wow they were so damn fast

but yeah props to Jaejoong for being able to go through those rollers

but yeah Kim Hyun Chul & Harisu where so damn funny during the tyre game haha i laughed so much he wanted to stop but she kept blocking him haha and it jsut popped puahahahahaha it was hilarious and harisu jsut keeps popping uo and doing the sexy pose hahaha

omg kangIN need to go to maths class again but puahahah his expression was so damn cute and donghae lol he ran ways from kangIn again hahaha

Guest Aiensya

[HQ] 061216.Super.Viking.E07.KOR.SDTV.XviD-CREMOSA (Full version)

Available at http://clubbox.co.kr/cyxion123

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

[HQ] Super Viking - Dong Bang Shin Ki, Kang In, Dong Hae, Ryan, AJ, Crown J, Bae Seul Gi, Lee Jung Hyun, Stephanie, Sunday, Harisu, Kim Hyun Jung, Kim Hyun Chul, etc. (2006-12-16) [700.5MB]

[HD]Special.Super.Viking.E06.061216[Part02] - with DBSG,Xmas,SuperJunior,CSJH,Paran,LeeSunIl,LeeJungHyun,BaeSeulGi,Can,CrownJ,KimHyunJung...

Available at : http://clubbox.co.kr/mandyquyen

Thanks for the links. I will put it on first page :D

Guest moon_blue

>.< It's so frustrating when someone falls but I think this game really strengthens the bond between group members.

In the second course, is it possible for both members to cross the swinging logs at the same time or does one member have to cross before the other could start?

>.< It's so frustrating when someone falls but I think this game really strengthens the bond between group members.

In the second course, is it possible for both members to cross the swinging logs at the same time or does one member have to cross before the other could start?

its possible. but you can fall of easily. since the thingie is turning, its easier to just run across instead of having someone ahead of you while you're keeping up with the turning :lol:

Just finished watching Super Viking. That was tough!!! Such hard obstacles, especially that second one. It's already tough that those things are turning, but they even had to make it high and low. Has any team ever beat the game?

I'm looking and I'm thinking 'Holy cow, to set up these blocks for this show must cost a lot', I mean look at the area that they need to use, and all the time to set that up every week!!

I was quite happy that Xiah's team made it under 100 seconds! That was fast!! And Super Junior's math question, I must be dumb, I thought it was 144 too, I kept on yelling out "144, 144, 144" and was like that was right, but then I looked at the math question again and I felt stupid. I hate double digit math. But I loved DongHae's reaction when he turned around.

I was quite happy that Xiah's team made it under 100 seconds! That was fast!! And Super Junior's math question, I must be dumb, I thought it was 144 too, I kept on yelling out "144, 144, 144" and was like that was right, but then I looked at the math question again and I felt stupid. I hate double digit math. But I loved DongHae's reaction when he turned around.

that was one of the funniest...Kangin's expression was like: huh, how did I get that wrong? I share the same Math skills as him; and it seems like you too. :P

btw, when they punched in the answer, do they show the question? cause I feel like you have to just know the answer when you get there. it seemed like Kangin only glanced quickly at the question, thus getting it wrong.

Archived