[variety] Super Viking 슈퍼! 바이킹

Guest Aiensya

40 teams?!?!?!? How can they fit all that into one episode? And spreading those rollers more apart? It's already difficult enough. <_<

A lot of tries that failed early was cut short to save time.

Also i noticed in the latest episode with celebs again that they made the course a bit simpler.

For instance the rope climibng was a bit shorter with the help of a mat covering 1-2 meters of it.

Also in the final course they had staff stopping the rollers from moving before the second

participant run over them.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pencilcasee.

when is the kings of the kings or something king special supposed to air? the one with battle, jaejoong, etc. i'm guessing it wasn't yesterday since no one in the battle thread mentioned it. so next week hopefully?

Guest evelyn168

This week's episode was good... I'm so happy for the teams in this episode... There was a team of mother and son... They really worked so good together...

Guest tiffyisashinhwafreak!

hehehehe...

for this week guest list [you spelt this wrong...]

Jan. 27, 2007

Battle - Jin Tae Hwa and Shin Ki Hyun

^its Jin, not Jun....

anywaies...thanks for sharing the guestlist :]

HEHEHEHE!

and OHHH! been waiting for this ep, forever! hehehehee

Guest pitygirl

Does anyone have a megaupload link for the show that was on January 27th with Jaejoong and Junsu from DBSG?? If so can I have it?? If not, does anyone know where I could find MQ or LQ version of it?? I can't DL HQ from clubbox!! It'll be the pain in the butt!!

Guest Aiensya

hehehehe...

for this week guest list [you spelt this wrong...]

Jan. 27, 2007

Battle - Jin Tae Hwa and Shin Ki Hyun

^its Jin, not Jun....

anywaies...thanks for sharing the guestlist :]

HEHEHEHE!

Thanks for your infomation. It was my mistake can't spelt it correctly.

Anyways thanks again :w00t:

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know what the guest lists are for the last couple of episodes? The ones after the Junsu/Jaejoong one on the 27th Jan XD; I haven't had time to watch it live so I'm kinda confused right now trying to catch up.

edit\

episode 15 has lee sun il and lio, I think.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest shadowkeeper

In the "Sport Stars Special", even if they cut back on time, it's still surprising that the success rate isn't better when they have actors/singers/gag men on. Considering there were a bunch of Olympic gold medalists on, you'd think they are more athletically able to do the course. It's not like they changed anything in the course for the special, just cut back on time during the first go.

Then again, looking at the rate of people who fell on the drop down, dancers might have a better sence of balance or something.

But the math section was surprising.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know that Jun Jin and Andy from Shinhwa are coming on this show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when? not sure.....

but they are coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest SpoiledReBelle

the guests for the show for 3/10 are as follows:

Shinwa JunJin - Andy

Ootchasa Kil Yongee (<---not sure if this is a name or title/staus..etc..) Kim Chae Yoo - Singer Ahn Heh Ji

Announcer Park Jahn Min - Kim Il Chung Talent Yoo Hyeh Chong - Lee Seong Yoo

Artist Ahn Ji Hwan - Daughter Ahn Yeh In

Comedian Kim Byung Mahn - Chung Myung Hoon

Singer Lee Yong - father(?) Lee Mi Sook

Braodcaster Boom - Singer Park Hyun Bin

Model Ahn Kyeh Buhm - Son Ahn Sung Wuhn

Broadcaster Sim Min - Cho Min Hyeh

Not sure of some of the spellings cuz I don't know most of them...but that's the best I can do :D

^ i know same here :(

but i'm pretty sure SHCJ.net will have this ep...

since JinDy are going to be on it....

MAN! i wanne see how they did! **DIES***

Guest V A L XD

I know MandyQuyen uploads Super Viking but it seems her cb hasn't upload any episode in a while. I really want to watch JinDy <3

Archived