[variety] Super Viking 슈퍼! 바이킹

Guest Aiensya

Guest Aiensya

Thanks silverwingz. You upload the video so fast. I will put it on the first page. :D Thank you so much B)

aww xiah and jaejoong didn't make it

so did nobody win?

who goes on the vacation?

do they get another chance?

Nobody have win the next round. They only be given first chance per group.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Aiensya

Guest list for episode 8 :

Chun Myung Hoon & Ayumi, Deux, Kim Joo Hyun & Wi Yang Ho, Pyo Jin In & Wife, Pyo Young Ho & Kim Hyun Chul,

Park Seul Gi & Mom, S.I.C & Sister, Lee Wang Pyo & Noh Ji Shim, Kang Jung Pil & Kang Hyun Jung, Kim Kyung Rok & Father

I didn't know what will happened to Chun Myung Hoon and Ayumi couple and cannot wait to saw Kim Kyung Rok's dad.

Guest list for episode 8 :

Chun Myung Hoon & Ayumi, Deux, Kim Joo Hyun & Wi Yang Ho, Pyo Jin In & Wife, Pyo Young Ho & Kim Hyun Chul,

Park Seul Gi & Mom, S.I.C & Sister, Lee Wang Pyo & Noh Ji Shim, Kang Jung Pil & Kang Hyun Jung, Kim Kyung Rok & Father

I didn't know what will happened to Chun Myung Hoon and Ayumi couple and cannot wait to saw Kim Kyung Rok's dad.

thanks for the list! i want to see the myunghoon and ayumi couple. its gonna be so funny

oh and thanks mandyquyen for the link!

Guest honhiguy

i have a feeling that this last ep (#8) was filmed before ep #6, #7 cuz the time were a few things that returned back to the original course before they "upgraded".

The baseline time was back to 100 seconds (it's been since increased to 120 seconds), the ball throwing was back on the 2nd obstacle rather than the swinging hammers, and there was actual water in the rotating bridge obstacle and the jumping ball obstacle where they were supposed to have been replaced with styrofoam.

i think they filmed this one before the changes but just didn't show it till now. and that SIC guy is great! he won the 1st course once before and he won it again! (this time with his sister)

Guest shadowkeeper

anyone know whose in episode 9? cause i dont want to dl it unless theres someone i like there

It's about 40 teams of non celebs.

The changes to the main course look interesting. Previously, the person who wasn't doing the "land on the floating pad" bit didn't do too much, but now they have to put in a bit more effort.

I can see why they changed the 2nd course around, but it looks like they moved the rollers bridge farthur apart.

It looks so much harder now.

Guest epic_darkness

I loved today's episode, some of those kids were so talented especially that kid that was skilled with the sword. I didn't get his name but I remember him going on another show before with Kim Jong Min and that kick-boxer guy. I liked the changes that they did it seems more interactive for everyone now. I hope they keep all the changes.

Guest binaa2

Yea i liked ep9 also. But there is really only one BIG obstacle. Only seen 2 eps so far but it seem like most are failing

one one thing, and one thing only. I ofcourse mean the "dropping down on the pad" thingy.

It's about 40 teams of non celebs.

The changes to the main course look interesting. Previously, the person who wasn't doing the "land on the floating pad" bit didn't do too much, but now they have to put in a bit more effort.

I can see why they changed the 2nd course around, but it looks like they moved the rollers bridge farthur apart.

It looks so much harder now.

40 teams?!?!?!? How can they fit all that into one episode? And spreading those rollers more apart? It's already difficult enough. <_<

Archived