[variety] Super Viking 슈퍼! 바이킹

Guest Aiensya

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh man! the day i have been waiting for since i watched Super Viking has arrived and there's no LQ of it. haha!! just my luck to have been pining for shinhwa members to go on these shows. oh well!!

will wait for the LQ. and thanks for the youtube version!!!

Guest Ochibi

Still no sign of any new eps, anyone? O_o I haven't seen the Andy/Junjin one anywhere, or maybe I just haven't looked hard enough. But I saw The Brian on Super Viking today XD Hopefully someone'll have that in LQ/HQ, doesn't really matter.

Guest blissful712

are all the links at the beginning subbed? if not, does anyone have subs? I'm not Korean, obviously, so I don't understand it and half the fun is the commenting and talking.

Guest Angel4you

patiently waiting for this week's episode... : )

nathan from TAKE and joanne are in it...

nonclubbox links anyone?!

Guest imjustafool

are there soft subs for the episodes that the DongBang boys appeared on? been looking for the subs for very long and i don't understand the shows D:

thanks in advance~

Guest YunHo&YuRi

patiently waiting for this week's episode... : )

nathan from TAKE and joanne are in it...

nonclubbox links anyone?!

OMG!!! Are you serious?! I can't wait to see that episode especially with Jo Anne in it ^^ But how come there isn't any new episodes being updated on the front page...? I really love this program but it doesn't seem to be popular :( Anyways, I hope there's someone out there that can share the new episodes with us :P

Guest Aiensya

OMG!!! Are you serious?! I can't wait to see that episode especially with Jo Anne in it ^^ But how come there isn't any new episodes being updated on the front page...? I really love this program but it doesn't seem to be popular :( Anyways, I hope there's someone out there that can share the new episodes with us :P

I'll try my hard to update the front page. Please be waiting.

I hope there will be someone can help me update the front page.

I have update until episode 17. Will update the next episode tomorrow :D

it seems that this show isn't very popular in clubboxes. most of the ones i visit don't have all the ep's and not the recent ones. :( i only saw LQ versions available for the two recent ones i want to watch, but i can't download them since the filename has a long string of korean and screws up my clubbox. :mellow: if anyone knows about other sources, please let us know. ^_^

Guest Aiensya

Episode 21 (31th March 2007)

Guest List :

1) Gagman Yang Bae Cho & Hwang Eun Jung

2) Harisu & Crown J

3) 영화배우 Kang Sung Pil & 외삼촌 Im Sang Ook

4) 깡통사장 Kang Seung Ho & 가수 일락

5) Model Lee Mi Jin & Park Eun Sol

6) Model Ahn Gae Bum & 가수 Shin Hyo Bum

7) Chun Myung Hoon & 신인탤런트 Kim Yoon Hee

8) 탤런트 Jung Jin & 벨벳글로브 Park Sung Jin

9) Boom & Kim Han Doo

10) 레슬링 금메달리스트 Shim Kwon Hoo & Han Tae Young

This week episode guest list is updated. I hope there will be someone upload the previous episode B)

Guest Aiensya

This week guest list :

Episode 22 (7th April 2007)

Guest List :

1) KCM & SuHo

2) Park Hyun Bin & Gagman 샘헤밍턴

3) 교수 Jung Duk Hee & 딸 Lee Seung Min

4) 웃찾사 바디밴드 Kim Sook & Moon Sae Yoon

5) 개그맨 Hwang Seung Hwan & 개그맨 Ryu Dam

6) LPG Han Young & Soo Ah

7) Cats Park Soo Jung & Kim Ji Hye

8) 아나운서 Yoon Young Mi & 아들 Hwang Yae Sook

9) 개그맨 Kim Soo Young & Kim Kyung Min

Do you still remembered Kim Ji Hye on LOVE CHOICE? She will be going on this week show. :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
Guest leslie232

hey i need help does anyone here know where i could download super viking with eng subtiles coz i cannot understand korean language plz help i would be really grateful if someone could help me i really want to watch this show plz and thanks :D

Guest Ochibi

^Currently, there are no english subtitles for Super Viking 8D GOE;SS (Gods of the East subbing squad) will be subbing the DBSK episodes in the future, though.

Guest leroyeman

i find this show quite interesting, jus started watching it... celebs teams up woth their frens or family to participate in those games. as i was scrolling down, i found this episode featuring kim jong min and boom. it is episode 15 (10 feb 2007) i tink.... but i can't find any links to download, is there any1 who can provide mi the link to DL this episode..... Thanks for the effort...

• 1 month later...
Guest szejia

The dBSG ep is up on GOESS's CB. I just dl-ed it yesterday. :)

I always wondered how do they film it. Is it at a theme park or soemthing! LOL. It makes me feel like playing. :P But i'm halfway around the world so... nyeh. =_=

Archived