Lee Soo Hyuk 이수혁 [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Queen Woo"] [Upcoming Drama 2024 "S Line"]

partyon

Guest MiNIwo0b

umm... i think he looks beter with his hair in his face....

and he only looks good in his profile shots, if you look at him in his full frontla view he looks like a retarded bird.... hahaha..

he looks like he was pulled out from an emo/punk band. when his eyes are shaded by the sunglasses or by his hair, he looks white. he has a very 'unique' look to him. definitely model status.

edit: hahaha. someone said he looked like a retarded bird. HAHAHA. i kinda thought he looked like a vulture in those frontal shots. :lol:

Guest johnnifer

if being fat is bad. then so should being way skinny =. ,=. can he see half the time ? well, i think he looks better with his eyes being covered...andyes..he does look better on profile shots..but he's cute...ish

--Jenn Ly

Guest kkandy4mee

hehehe....gaaaahness. new faces! =DDD

but yea. totally agree. should have played L....L was okay in the movie i guess...but i can totally see this guy as L...just fluff and mess up that hair a little xDD mm yummy.

I really like him~!! ♥♥ ^^

I'm like really attracted to skinny guys... erm.. not the sickly kind of skinny... You know like model-skinny...

It seems like the whole emo thingy he has is just his image??/ I kinda like it 'cause... while he has his eyes covered... His strong jaw line is often being focused on in the piccs... And i find that extremely sexy... I think he's naturally skinny and only got even thinner recently because of hectic schedules-modelling? I'm so in love with his jaw...he looks feminine at times yes but that's the beauty he exudes for the cam - the whole androgynous look. <3

Guest Born: 1985

He looks really different....but in a good way. His face structure is beautiful...but he looks best w/ shades or a hoodie on.

When he shows his whole face...it looks weird cause he doesn't have enough meat on his face...and he looks really emo O_O