[Current Drama 2024] My Merry Marriage - 결혼하자 맹꽁아! - Mon to Fri 20:30 KST

0ly40

21 minutes ago, youngae said:

They are so cute the ML and FL. That mole is a paid actor at this point.

But the SML is also kind of reeling me in. Poor boy the SFL treated him like some toy she plays house with at a whim. She may have some “pity me” moments coming her way but I have no sympathy for her she is just selfish. If you love SML it doesn’t matter how he propose to you he proposed. Now the jealousy train is about to begin.

I changed my mind. I think that the alterations/sewing lady is actually ML’s missing mom. When did she get amnesia? Was she a witness to what happened to ML’s dad? Was he murdered or accident ?

I think the older brother and FL’s coworker are going to have a one night stand and she is going to end up pregnant. He did say she 3 to 4 months to try before true menopause hits her. Bye the looks of things they were getting close to blackout pass out drunk. 

I agree the lead couple are so cute, can't wait for more of their story :wub:, I feel so bad for the 2ndML :(, I am not liking the 2nd FL as well she is being horrible, I think some krama is coming her way.

She could be his missing mom, it would make sense, we need to learn more about his family for sure.

This has been my thought about these to (the other brother and FL coworker I could so see them having a baby.

• Like 1

Dansoo reminds me of some of Jung Il Woo's earlier roles, where he's rich and clueless, attention seeking, and kind of bratty--like Doyoung from Golden Rainbow and Cha Chisoo from Flower Boy Ramyun Shop (although Chisoo was *waaayyy* more of a brat, like so rude, lol). I love his dynamic with Gonghee here, where he's a little obsessed with her, is already being embraced by her family, and gets play-beat up by her. Right now she's got a crush on Mingi, but I can't wait to see her falling in love with Dansoo.

spacer.png

spacer.png

9d6ec7acabe815a1df182928542770ba007b346b

• Like 3