[Upcoming drama 2025] My Youth, 마이 유스 -Song Joong Ki & Chun Woo Hee - Premieres in 2025

larus

Drama: My Youth

Hangul: 마이 유스

Genre:

Network:

Episodes:

Director: Lee Sang-Yeob

Writer: Park Si-Hyun

Release Date: 2025

Runtime:

Production Company:

OST:

Official site:

Plot

“MY YOUTH” is a romance drama that follows Sunwoo Hae (Song Joong Ki), who begins to live an ordinary life later than most people, and Sung Je Yeon (Chun Woo Hee), who must disrupt her first love’s tranquility for her own success. The story unfolds as these two characters, who once supported each other through the darkest times of their lives, reunite after more than 10 years and start to create new beautiful moments together.

Cast

Song Joong Ki as Sun Woo-Hae

Chun Woo Hee as Sung Je-Yeon

Lee Joo Myung as

Character descriptions

Teasers/Trailers

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

20240118032511_Song-Joong-Ki-5-.jpeg?s=9

Song Joong Ki In Talks For New Drama By "Run On" Writer

Jan 18, 2024
by S Nam

Song Joong Ki may be returning to the small screen soon!

On January 18, OSEN reported that Song Joong Ki will be starring in the new drama “MY YOUTH” (working title), which his agency is currently producing.

In response to the reports, Song Joong Ki’s agency HighZium Studio shared, “Song Joong Ki received an offer to star in the new drama ‘MY YOUTH,’ and he is reviewing the offer.”

“MY YOUTH” will be penned by scriptwriter Park Si Hyun of the hit JTBC drama “Run On” and will be produced by HighZium Studio.

If Song Joong Ki accepts the offer, this will be his first new drama since he and his wife welcomed their first child in June 2023. Previously, Song Joong Ki captivated audiences in the hit drama “Reborn Rich” and starred in the film “Hopeless,” which was screened at the 2023 Cannes Film Festival.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1637956wpp/song-joong-ki-in-talks-for-new-drama-by-run-on-writer

by lo_ve, January 18, 2024
52 119

After two years, there's a possibility that we will see Song Joong Ki on the small screen again.

On January 18, media outlet OSEN shared that Song Joong Ki has been picked to lead the upcoming K-drama My Youth (working title). According to reports, this will be his comeback K-drama project and it will be produced by his agency HighZium Studio.

Song Joong Ki's side gave their statement regarding the reports. According to HighZium Studio, "Song Joong Ki is currently reviewing the offer to lead the K-drama My Youth." 

My Youth will be the latest work of writer Park Shi Hyun, who worked on the JTBC K-drama Run On.

If Song Joong Ki confirms his casting, this will also be his first K-drama project since he became a father.

eYR77Q_2f.jpg

Song Joong Ki is known for starring in several hit K-dramas. 

In his last K-drama, Song Joong Ki led the JTBC series Reborn Rich which garnered the highest ratings of 26.9%. He worked alongside Lee Sung Min, Shin Hyun Been, Yoon Je Moon, Kim Jung Nan, Jo Han Chul, and more. 

Last year Song Joong Ki also starred in the movie Hopeless with Hong Xa Bin, BIBI, Jeong Jae Kwang, Kim Jong Soo, and Jung Man Shik. The film was officially invited to the 76th Cannes International Film Festival and the main cast including Song Joong Ki walked the red carpet for the first time. Through this film, Song Joong Ki also won the Popularity Award at the 44th Blue Dragon Film Awards. 

Aside from the possible return of Song Joong Ki to the small screen, the top actor is expected to lead two new upcoming films. Song Joong Ki will be starring in the upcoming movies Bogotá: City of the Lost and My Name Is Loh Kiwan.

https://mydramalist.com/article/song-joong-ki-in-talks-to-return-to-the-small-screen-with-run-on-writer-s-new-k-drama

Song Joong Ki And Chun Woo Hee Confirmed To Star In New Drama

Song Joong Ki And Chun Woo Hee Confirmed To Star In New Drama

Aug 21, 2024
by S Kim

Song Joong Ki and Chun Woo Hee will be starring in a new drama together!

On August 21, production company HighZium Studio announced that Song Joong Ki and Chun Woo Hee have been confirmed to star as the leads in the upcoming drama “MY YOUTH” (working title).

“MY YOUTH” is a romance drama that follows Sunwoo Hae (Song Joong Ki), who begins to live an ordinary life later than most people, and Sung Je Yeon (Chun Woo Hee), who must disrupt her first love’s tranquility for her own success. The story unfolds as these two characters, who once supported each other through the darkest times of their lives, reunite after more than 10 years and start to create new beautiful moments together.

Song Joong Ki takes on the role of Sunwoo Hae, a novelist and florist who has just escaped a chaotic life and started a new chapter. Sunwoo Hae was once a child actor who shone brightly in his era, but due to the greed of adults, he lost his light and was forgotten by the public. One day, Sung Je Yeon, who holds a key to his past, appears, reminding him of the reasons for living that he had forgotten.

Chun Woo Hee plays Sung Je Yeon, a team leader at Feel Entertainment, who is driven solely by the pursuit of success. Sung Je Yeon grew up in a wealthy family without any worries, but after her family’s sudden downfall, she now lives more intensely than anyone else. In her quest to achieve her goals, Sung Je Yeon seeks out Sunwoo Hae and disrupts his peace. However, as she spends more time with him, Sung Je Yeon finds her pure past self and undergoes a transformation.

“MY YOUTH” will be penned by scriptwriter Park Si Hyun of the hit JTBC drama “Run On” and will be produced by HighZium Studio and director Lee Sang Yeop, who helmed the “Yumi’s Cells” series, “Familiar Wife,” and “Shopaholic Louis.” The drama is slated to premiere in 2025.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1682972wpp/song-joong-ki-and-chun-woo-hee-confirmed-to-star-in-new-drama

Lee Joo Myung Joins Song Joong Ki And Chun Woo Hee In Talks For New Drama By “Run On” Writer

Lee Joo Myung Joins Song Joong Ki And Chun Woo Hee In Talks For New Drama By “Run On” Writer

Jul 18, 2024
by M Lim

Lee Joo Myung may be joining Song Joong Ki and Chun Woo Hee in an upcoming drama!

On July 17, a media outlet reported that Lee Joo Myung is set to join the cast of the new drama “MY YOUTH” (working title).

In response to the report, Lee Joo Myung’s agency YG Entertainment shared, “Lee Joo Myung has received an offer to appear in ‘MY YOUTH’ and is currently reviewing it.”

“MY YOUTH” will tell the story of Seon Woo Hae and Sung Je Yeon, who reunite after 15 years and live fiercely while struggling on their respective stages. The drama will be penned by scriptwriter Park Si Hyun of the hit JTBC drama “Run On” and will be produced by HighZium Studio and director Lee Sang Yeop, who helmed the “Yumi’s Cells” series, “Familiar Wife,” and “Shopaholic Louis.”

Previously, Song Joong Ki and Chun Woo Hee were revealed to be in talks for the drama.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1675520wpp/lee-joo-myung-joins-song-joong-ki-and-chun-woo-hee-in-talks-for-new-drama-by-run-on-writer

by lo_ve, August 21, 2024
5 2

Song Joong Ki and Chun Woo Hee are officially confirmed to be the main leads of the upcoming romance K-drama helmed by director Lee Sang Yeob

On August 21, production company HighZium Studio confirmed that top stars Song Joong Ki and Chun Woo Hee will work together for a new romance K-drama titled My Youth. The new series is scheduled to be broadcast next year. 

My Youth will depict the story of a man and a woman who reunited after 15 years while living fiercely and struggling with their lives.

Director Lee Sang Yeob (Yumi's Cells and Familiar Wife) and writer Park Shi Hyun (Run On) will work together to create the romance K-drama. 

Aside from Song Joong Ki and Chun Woo Hee, Lee Joo Myung, Seo Ji Hoon, and Lee Bong Ryun will reportedly star in the upcoming series. 

There's no official confirmation yet on the broadcast channel or platform for the upcoming K-drama. 

My Youth will premiere in 2025.

QJByrQ_2f.jpg

Song Joong Ki will portray the role of Sun Woo Hae. He was once a famous child actor but eventually, his fame faded, and decided to live a different life and became a novelist and florist. 

Chun Woo Hee will portray the role of Seong Je Yeon, the team leader of Phil Entertainment. She grew up in a wealthy family but when her family faced a sudden financial crisis, she began to live life more fiercely than anyone else. 

The two were with each other in the darkest periods of their lives and will get reunited and entangled again with each other after more than 10 years. 

Aside from My Youth, Song Joong Ki will also make a special appearance in the upcoming K-drama Romantic Anonymous. Meanwhile, this will be the follow-up project of Chun Woo Hee after the Netflix original K-drama The 8 Show

Source

https://mydramalist.com/article/song-joong-ki-and-chun-woo-hee-are-confirmed-to-lead-a-new-romance-k-drama

August 21 2024

Song Joong-Ki and Chun Woo-Hee cast in drama “My Youth”

My_Youth-a00.jpg

Song Joong-Ki and Chun Woo-Hee are cast in new drama series “My Youth” (working title). Drama series will be scripted by Park Si-Hyun (“Run On“) and directed by Lee Sang-Yeob (“Yumi’s Cells“). The romance themed drama series will have Song Joong-Ki play Sun Woo-Hae. He was once a famous child actor, but he experienced dark times and now lives a quiet normal life. Chun Woo-Hee plays Sung Je-Yeon. She was the first love of Sun Woo-Hae as he was her first love. She now works for an entertainment company and is extremely career driven.

“My Youth” will air sometime next year, but broadcast network and OTT platforms has not yet been decided.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Sun Woo-Hae (Song Joong-Ki) was a popular child actor, who shined in his youth. Due to the greed of the adults around him, he lost his shining light. He barely made it through the turmoil and now lives peacefully as a novelist and florist. Suddenly, Sung Je-Yeon (Chun Woo-Hee) appears in front of him. Sun Woo-Hae and Sung Je-Yeon were each other’s first love and they helped each other get through the darkest times of their lives. They reunite after 10 years. The appearance of Sung Je-Yeon also reminds him of his past.

Meanwhile, Sung Je-Yeon works as a team leader for Feel Entertainment. She grew up in a wealthy family, without any worries, but her family suddenly fell into ruin. She now lives more fiercely than anyone else around her. She is driven by reality and only looks for success in her life. To achieve her goal, she finds Sun Woo-Hae, who was her first love, and breaks his peace. As she gets involved with him, she also experiences change by confronting her innocent past self.

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/song-joong-ki-and-chun-woo-hee-cast-in-drama-my-youth