Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest kayana20

I think KTH is missing because she is gearing up for her busy schedule for 2011 and to make her fans proud of her work. We know sometimes it is a struggle to transition from romance action to romance comedy so I think she is just relaxing to gear up to give us the best range performance. No thank you I need my KTH fix and showing any support makes me happy and strive in my daily life.I always come home with some kind of news makes me happy. I also hope she gets a main role in IRIS 2 when it comes out. As the strong heroine who suffers.

Guest cofioca

Big Bang·Suju·Kim Tae-Hee… Receivers Of The Republic Of Korea Culture And Art Awards

5185800081_140cbcbec1_z.jpg

Big Bang and Suju, Kim Tae-Hee, representatives of Korea’s leading stars, have become the receivers of the Republic of Korea’s culture and art awards.

On the 17th, the Ministry of Culture disclosed the 32 names of winners of the Republic of Korea’s culture and art awards.

Idol groups, Big Band and Super Junior, (together with) Kim Tae-Hee received praises from the Minister of Culture and the Content Development Director, the culture and art awards this year also included winners of various celebrities, attracting attention.

(Only translated Super Junior’s part)

Source: star.mt.co.kr

Chinese translation: Natali @ MyKRY.com

English translation:~♡ 혁-fied @ SJ-WORLD.NET

Credit to icepluscoffee - SuperJunior Blog

Foreign Ministry Looks to TV Drama to Recover Its Image

The Foreign Ministry, still reeling from the abrupt resignation of foreign minister Yu Myung-hwan over alleged favoritism in the hiring of his daughter, wants to support the filming of a TV drama that features a Korean diplomat. 

The ministry is considering support for the production of "My Princess," which is scheduled to air in January next year, a ministry source said. It plans to allow filming in its grounds and offer information on the lives of diplomats. 

"My Princess" is a romantic comedy with Song Seung-hun as the diplomat and Kim Tae-hee as a college student who falls for him. The ministry has apparently been in talks with the producers since its inception. 

"We believe this will help improve the image of diplomats, which was hurt by the hiring scandal," said one diplomat. The ministry will invite Song and Kim to explain the ins and outs of the profession to them, and ask them to serve as goodwill ambassadors. It is also discussing the production of two other TV dramas. 

Earlier this year, the ministry also supported the production of the movie "Barefoot Dream," which is based on the true story of a group of young football players in East Timor and features a Korean diplomat who helps children in the Southeast Asian country. The ministry even asked the president of East Timor to appear in the movie, which was screened at the UN headquarters and the ministry in June.

Source: Chosun Ilbo

^_______^ Wow! Indeed, bunch of very good news coming for our princess Tae Hee. w00t.gifw00t.gif

Hello five, does that mean we will get to see them together earlier outside of shooting?  Omo, my excitement is again jumping high here and there. tongue.gif I miss them soo much. sad.gif

Also, I'm very glad to hear that you are willing to help. Thanks, dear chingu! wink.gif

Hi kayana, exactly sis. As such, those who criticize her nonstop well, never mind... It just proves the other way around, with many blessings she's receiving... cool.gif

Guest fivemagic

Hello five, does that mean we will get to see them together earlier outside of shooting?  Omo, my excitement is again jumping high here and there. tongue.gif I miss them soo much. sad.gif

Also, I'm very glad to hear that you are willing to help. Thanks, dear chingu! wink.gif

Hahaha Soju, I wish we can get to see them together earlier outside of shooting if it's possible. w00t.gif w00t.gif  Double excitement for me as well... if it happens, I think my heart will be jumping up and down for joy... high up in the sky with you here and there and everywhere.:P

I will try my best to help out, but please don't count on me that much... like I have said, I am very much limited when it comes to internet resources.:)

Thanks bunches for these wonderful articles and translations!  I am happy reading and it puts a big smile on my face.:P

Guest freeminded1430278377

Thanks for the news soju. Just wondering, what is the actual site of TSH that translated some of the news from Chinese into English? Just want to make sure in the future I won't be translating something they already did.

Guest kayana20

Soju Chic will they be having an awards ceremony to give them these awards? I think every nonstop criticism against KTH is just something to overlook. She proves them wrong time and again. Blessings come to those who work hard and with so much coming we will see lots of her work. Thanks for the news update everyone.

After quiet for a week, at last i am able to hear a good news...

Congratulation to our KTH & hope she is doing well for upcoming 2011...Missed her soooooo muchhhhh... :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest cofioca

~ KTH Artworks by Dan@ Baidu (THANKS HEAPS!)

5186975233_019eeda53c_b.jpg

5187574668_10168d5eb5_b.jpg 

5186963035_18c6982915_b.jpg

5186970839_32de430395_b.jpg

5187580128_12c901009a_b.jpg

5187580252_f05ecf5800_b.jpg

5187586484_56c60cf170_b.jpg

5187586610_8ab2e19c8f_b.jpg

Credit to Dan@ Baidu

Good day to all angels, just wanna share these lovely fan mad works with you. smileyvault-angel.gif Really need to satisfy my everyday yearning for Tae Hee before I go on a nap here at my place and be inspired by her again and again. wub.gif

Five, you don't have to worry of resources in case my dear, I will be compiling them for you.wink.gif Many thanks again!

Free, of course you and other angels are welcome to join there, I will PM you dearie. smiley-happy0144.gif 

Kaya, I'm not sure when exactly because the original article when translated with Google is sooo confusing, blink.gif how come it mentions September 22... aigooo wacko.gif I will try to clarify this later on and share with you.  

KTH393 and Sooin, really happy to see both of you! biggrin.gif

To all, let us brace ourselves for MP and Hee's comeback!!! Excitement and waiting are killing me real fast! 264539sbt0e37umx.gif

Guest fivemagic

Five, you don't have to worry of resources in case my dear, I will be compiling them for you.wink.gif Many thanks again!

Hello Soju,

Good!!! I am glad to hear of that. :D  I was getting concerned there thinking that I would be looking for resources.

It's great to see all these beautiful TAE HEE artworks... AWESOME SHARINGS my chingu! :w00t: * saves them*

Hahaha, I am right behind you again... do you see me down here??:phew:

Guest kayana20

I am patiently waiting too any news is good since I won;t see her in a new show till next year. I really need to get a kim tae hee siggy to show how happy I am that is back on tv. :wub: :wub: I never find one that expresses all my love. Thanks for the cast update though.

Guest cofioca

Hello five! Thanks always for the quick responses dear! Glad you enjoyed them! biggrin.gif

Here's another set:

~Many thanks again to Dan@ Baidu

I'm still missing our Tae Hee badly...  tears.gif

5186988375_e8b6a96d99_b.jpg

5187587524_7a47567b62_b.jpg

5187591430_d4c9c7269a_b.jpg

5187592294_84810b3b39_b.jpg

5186995965_238d1e6ab7_b.jpg

5186996167_903fd507fd_b.jpg

5186996923_f5aa719e76_b.jpg

5187595832_0cf6464e43_b.jpg

5186998011_8777d00613_b.jpg

Btw, I'm always happy whenever I bump into your presence in most of our favorite threads, most especially at our beloved, Tae Hee's home.tongue.gif See you around and hope you had a great day! 

Kayana, is that so? Let me see if I'd be able to find one for you. smile.gif

Don't worry, I'm sure we can have a glimpse of her before the year ends. Waiting for their filming! w00t.gif

Guest cofioca

Hi everyone. I'm back again to bring you this news. Now that it's finalized and since it becomes available in the internet widely, I wish we can access the movie version sooner. smile.gif

Movie version of TV series "IRIS" to be released next week

November 19, 2010

5189384870_cc6b58fb95_z.jpg

Poster of TV series "IRIS" [Taewon Entertainment]

The movie version of Korean blockbuster TV series "IRIS" will be released next week. 

A press release from the show's producer Taewon Entertainment announced Friday that "IRIS: THE MOVIE" will be available for download through contents distribution company cine21i on November 22.

"IRIS: THE MOVIE," reconstituted from the 20-part drama, will feature the truth about the death of character Hyun-jun (played by actor Lee Byung-hun) as well as new scenes.

Drama "IRIS," which aired in Korea on major broadcasting company KBS from October 2009 to December 2009, starred several of the biggest names in the entertainment industry including Kim Tae-hee, Jung Joon-ho, Kim So-yeon and Big Bang member T.O.P. 

The action-packed espionage series dominated the primetime lineup during its run, scoring viewership ratings of nearly 40 percent. 

The movie will be available through IPTV (Internet Protocol Television), cable networks including PPV and 100 online websites next week. 

Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<?10Asia All rights reserved>

Source: 10Asia

This news is mainly about Song Seung Hun but Kim Tae Hee is mentioned.

Headline: Song Seung Hun will invite 400 people to his VIP on 11/25/2010

KTH is one of the guests who Song Seung Hun will invite.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder will the media be able to catch her or not this time since none of us know for sure whether she showed up at his VIP last time.

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=937522534

Guest fivemagic

w00t.gif  Thanks bunches Soju for sharing LOTS of Tae Hee goodies! w00t.gif I love these artworks and have saved them.

Also, thanks for the good news on IRIS the movie!  I would love to have one copy when it's available.:D

Thank you Rise2above for the good news on SSH VIP on 11/25/10!:lol:

I would certainly hope to see Tae Hee attending his VIP... most definitely... but with the media and papparazzi there, I am sure she will be disguised as someone else, so that she can't be caught... hahaha.:P

If I haven't welcomed you to this Tae Hee thread before, then here is my WELCOME to you:w00t: .  Please do share anything related about Tae Hee with us here.

Hi rise2above, i hope she did turn up for the VIP preview & also the Nov 26th award festival...i missed her so much...hardly to see her attending any event or festival lately...the last we saw her are at LV event in Japan, after that no new photo of her....Lets pray she will show up :sweatingbullets:

I guess LBH is one of SSH best friend...If both of them (KTH & LBH) attending the preview, this is their first appearance at the same place...Love KTH & LBH together :wub: :wub: ...missed both of them so much...I hope one day i will be able to see their photo together again after IRIS... :rolleyes:

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/4200/20101026121225302.jpg

Ryu Su Young comes back with a drama

It looks like we're going to see Ryu Su Young in the small screen very soon!

Newsen  reports that Ryu Su Young's agency is currently finalizing the details  of his participation in the upcoming MBC drama, My Princess. The  romantic comedy miniseries is scheduled to premiere in January 2011.

My  Princess marks Ryu Su Young's comeback after being away from the  limelight for more than two years.  His last project before enlisting  for military service was 2008 MBC drama Lawyers of Korea.

The new  MBC drama centers on the love story between Park Hae Young, a tycoon's  son (Song Seung Hun) and Lee Seol, an ordinary university student (Kim  Tae Hee). Park Ye Jin was recently confirmed to join the production as  Oh Yoon Joo, the rival of Lee Seol. Ryu Su Young completes the ensemble  as Nam Jeong Woo, an assistant professor who is the secret crush of Lee  Seol.

Production boasts of a strong director-writers team with  Kwon Seok Jang (Pasta, What's Up Fox), and Kim Eun Sook (Secret Garden,  Lovers trilogy, City Hall, On Air) and Jang Young Shil (On Air, Lovers),  respectively.

My Princess will replace Home Sweet Home in MBC's Wednesday-Thursday slot starting early next year.

http://www.rsysphere.com/node/2133

Guest SooInSmile

there is more and more news for My Princess Tae hee hahah, can't wait to see her comeback I miss her so much too! Only cure myself by watching her yt clips lol

Guest cofioca

Thank you, Freeminded for the news updates!  biggrin.gif

It is just strange that when I checked the original source, the article was no longer available and was withdrawn at request. ohmy.gif Hmmm, maybe either someone from SH's agency or Love and Soul prod don't wanna spoil who or how many are coming to the premiere. vicx.gif

In any case, we already read it and we can still expect for Tae Hee to come... laugh.gifIt's just that, we know her too well on this kind of ocassions. tongue.gif She wouldn't wanna show herself on the spotlight and would rather cover up herself with a hat or so and we are left clueless and curious whether she did attend the event or not. 

Nevertheless,I'm hoping this one would be the other way around so we can have a glimpse of her already! w00t.gif Missed her so so much! sad.gif

Thanks for RSY article, made me happy and more giddy and excited after reading the confirmation that MP will be succeeding Home Sweet Home!!! w00t.gif

Five, no problem dearie! Surely happily looking forward for both! biggrin.gif

KTH, I missed yo here! Nice to see you again! wink.gif

Angels, I really hope Tae Hee would be visible at the Ghost premiere because I remember how happy I was and squealing here and there after seeing SSH at Grand Prix VIP. Let's cross our fingers and toes that miracle will happen.wub.gifwub.gif

Guest cofioca

^^ Omo, such a tease, freemindedlaugh.gif Thanks so much dearie! wink.gif

They won't show her beautiful face yet huh. No sight of Kang Dong Won either. ph34r.gif

Btw, is that Kang Dong Won's voice in the background?  I remember when I saw the filming photos, they seem to be on separate places? . phew.gif Also, I'm wondering if this was the last CF project of Dong Won before he entered the military.  I'm excited to see the full version and see them together again... coffee-news.gif

5190996463_ca16a84717_z.jpg

Another link here you can watch: 

filmstrip.gif Kim Tae Hee New Coffee CF - Teaser

Credit to KTH DC and Daum Cafe