Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest freeminded

Hi five,

I think we need to log into this site http://cafe.daum.net/mbcmaps/ in order to view it. I am not quite sure how to access it because I don't know any Korean. But if I find any other info in Chinese, I will keep you and others updated.

Guest kayana20

I love when she does her poses from so many different angles. The new Hera picture is gorgeous. I also love the comparisons of each shippers when she does different drama's . We all see chemistry in so many different ways. How many Ideal Woman mentions has it been so far?

Guest fivemagic

Hi five,

I think we need to log into this site http://cafe.daum.net/mbcmaps/ in order to view it. I am not quite sure how to access it because I don't know any Korean. But if I find any other info in Chinese, I will keep you and others updated.

Thank you so much Freeminded!:D

Hahaha, that makes two of us non-korean language barrier problem.  I am not Korean either so my understanding in their language will be impossible for me to know and understand.  However, after watching korean dramas, I can only understand a couple to a few EASY words... my lacking in very terrible... horrible indeed.  :(

Thanks so much for providing this link!  Let me check it out later!

YES, if you find any other related info, please do tell us here... many thanks in advance!:)

Definitely excited for the first stills or peaks of SSH and Tae Hee! I can't wait to see the comedy in Tae hee!

Hello SooInSmile,

I second your motion above...:D  yeah, me too, am certainly excited for their first stills... can't wait to see SSH and KTH.  Our angel Tae Hee is really awesome portraying comedy poses especially with her eyes, lips, hands, and poses.:P

I love when she does her poses from so many different angles. The new Hera picture is gorgeous. I also love the comparisons of each shippers when she does different drama's . We all see chemistry in so many different ways. How many Ideal Woman mentions has it been so far?

Hello Kayana,

BRAVO! Very well said!:lol:

Yes, our angel Tae Hee is simply FLAWLESS when it comes to her comedy roles and poses... love all of her lovely many many ways and poses especially with her eyes, lips, hands, and body figure.:P

Guest kayana20

Yes very flawless it's rare when you can find that but the intensity is what got me hooked. She works the camera. I always am shocked by how petite she is when I see her i n pictures because she carries herself so well. How are we survive until her next drama starts?I am looking to get the restless so I can hold myself off a bit more patiently. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest cofioca

Hello dear angels! Wave to Five, Freeminded, Sooin, and Kayanabiggrin.gif 

Missing our beloved Tae Hee! tears.gif

tv.gif So, time to share some video links:

KTH actually wants to know more about Micky

5163879560_3795102503_m.jpg

Here's where to watch with english subs: 

filmstrip.gif  Kim Tae Hee on Micky Yoochun  

Here's another supplement I've found:

Saturday, August 14, 2010

[TRANS] 100815 Yoochun is Kim Tae Hee's Ideal Type

I was showering with the TV on.

There was a programme playing, and I heard that Kim Tae Hee interview was coming up, so I just continued to shower without paying much attention to it.

I heard an interviewer say that lots of celebrities consider Kim Tae Hee to be their ideal type.

Amongst the names he listed, I heard 'Micky Yoochun'

Kim Tae Hee then replied saying that Micky Yoochun was her ideal type.

I ran out of the shower immediately...

She said she didn't used to pay much notice to idol groups,

she said that they usually have lots of members but she has a hard time remembering their names…

Micky Yoochun happened to be a special case…

I think she said something like she'd been following news on Yoochun's drama...

Or something like that…

I'm guessing Park Yoochun will hear about this in no time…

He… hehe… hehehe...

After news of Kim Tae hee speaking of Yoochun came out, the two shot to first place on Daum search rankings...

http://farm2.static...._da7ce565dd.jpg

Credits: TVXQBaidu

Trans by: dorfehh@DBSKnights

Shared by: newDBSK

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you remember this photo? 

5163800082_05d404e847_m.jpg 

There's a footage of this particular Hera shoot. 

filmstrip.gif  Kim Tae Hee's interview with Style Magazine (for Hera)

Hee is too beautiful and natural! biggrin.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And this one's an interview at Donga while promoting for Grand Prix.

5163880448_152db35208_m.jpg

Sorry this one has no subs but she is just so wonderful to hear and look at with her moving smiles and lovely voice. tongue.gif

filmstrip.gif [09/03/2010] Kim Tae Hee's interview at Donga.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KTH Portrait by Deekay @ deviantart

5163276813_e7af02230a.jpg

filmstrip.gif Kim Tae Hee Speed Painting by Deekay

Credits to those who posted them at YT

Freeminded, happy to see you drop by and thanks heaps for your help in  the translations sweatingbullets.gif and for the MP links!  biggrin.gif

Hi five,

I think we need to log into this site http://cafe.daum.net/mbcmaps/ in order to view it. I am not quite sure how to access it because I don't know any Korean. But if I find any other info in Chinese, I will keep you and others updated.

I think the link below may help you access the site above and guide you in joining at Daum Cafes. 

pushpin.gif HOW TO JOIN IN DAUM CAFE

I will check out the site too and see if I can navigate through it and get some info to share with all of you. 

Guest miakang

Kim Tae Hee’s past photo proves her natural beauty

November 6, 2010

5153306096_fc596dbae4.jpg

Kim Tae Hee’s past photo has been receiving a lot of praise these days, as it confirmed once more that the actress is a natural beauty.

The photo itself is nothing special, and is indeed quite blurry, but the bright smile on her face swept these details aside. Uploaded by a fan, the accompanying title read, “Kim Tae Hee does an all-kill with a single photo“. The fan meant to express that the actress’ beauty drew in the viewer’s attention completely, and blew all the other women out of the picture.

What’s interesting to note here is that Kim Tae Hee is standing next to anchorwoman Oh Jung Yeon, who was also a fellow student at Seoul University.

Netizens wrote, “This is a hit. She is a natural beauty,” “That is Oh Jung Yeon anchor. They were in ski club together,” “Of course Kim Tae Hee is this beautiful,” and “Oh Jung Yeon is a goddess in real life but Kim Tae Hee looks better compared to her.

Source: TV Daily

Credit to heartfacee@allkpop

Both of them looked so pretty here!! I guess Honey Lee should have been in this picture as well. The 3 of them were best friends back in their university days. I wish someone would translate their WinWin episode to English! Most of us (if not everyone) here wants to know what their conversations were, right? ^^*

This is going to be off topic but here are the girls' twitter accounts that you guys might want to follow:

Oh Jung Yeon: @jyworld83

Honey Lee:@honeykayagum

Guest fivemagic

Many thanks Soju for your post!:lol:

I will check out those links later!

I have checked the link provided by Freeminded, but to no availability.  Sorry, I can't read or understand what it is saying.:tears:

Certainly and anxiously excited what it's about if anyone can help out on the translations.  Thanks in advance!:)

Thank you so much dear all my friends out there for our KTH news...missed her so much :phew: ...still no news on her upcoming MP drama :ph34r: ..love her HERA new photo shoot :wub: ...

Hope our KTH will be attending the Blue Dragon Award in November 26th 2010 ^_^ ^_^ .

Guest freeminded1430278377

I seem to have some issues with my old account, freeminded, so in the mean time I will be using this new screen name to greet everyone. I may or may not revert to the old account.

Guest SooInSmile

haha, maybe she and Micky can work together in the future, it would be very cute big sister little brother thing, it is so popular now. totally waiting for Tae hee and SSH's drama. I always love her photoshoots and pictures in general. hope we get more photoshoots soon!

Guest kayana20

Yay new pictures are coming i wonder what she will win at the awards and you know I never mind not knowing the translation I just always get a kick out of seeing what KTH says. it brings a smile to my face. Thanks for the links and updates. :wub: :wub: Made my night!

I am kind of questioning whether the filming of MP really has started or not since there is barely any news of it. Hopefully it has started now that SSH is done promoting his movies.

Guest cofioca

Whooa! I'm ecstatic waking up today! w00t.gif 

I did my daily search for Tae Hee and guess what?

Female second lead cast is out and is none other than Park Ye Jin (박예진) as Oh Yeon Ju, KTH (Lee Seol) rival towards SSH (Park Hae Young)!!! w00t.gif

Here's the link for now : 

http://news.search.naver.com/search.naver?ie=utf8&se=0&mobile=0&tx=&where=news&query=%EA%B9%80%ED%83%9C%ED%9D%AC%09&sm=tab_tmr&frm=mr

I'll find some more news to share with you later

Hi freeminded, I guess we can take this a positive news that TH and SH and cast will start filming soooon. w00t.gif 

Guest fivemagic

Hello Soju,

Thanks so much for the good news!  :D

Much appreciated for the latest update or news on second female lead for MY PRINCESS.

I hope to see more updated news soon!  I think filming should start this week, right?

Hello and Waving to all Tae Hee fans! :D 

-------

I see that you have started/created a MY PRINCESS thread!  Thanks so much. :lol:

Guest cofioca

http://en.korea.com/blog/enter/tv/park-ye-jin-to-play-kim-tae-hee%E2%80%99s-enemy-in-%E2%80%98my-princess%E2%80%99/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!

Missing our dearest angel Tae Hee so much... No sight of her these days. tears.gif

5182120660_8cb5482089_b.jpg

Credit to KTH DC

Maybe she is busy reading MP script.? rolleyes.gif

Guest fivemagic

Thanks Soju for your nice post!:D

It's definitely been really quiet lately without any recent Tae Hee news, and you are correct, because I think she is busy reading her MP script.

I just hope to see some more updated news on MP especially excited for the shooting of SH and TH.:P

There is some news that the 2nd male lead might be this guy, Ryu Soo Young, who will be returning to the screen after he is discharged from the military.

coming201011152016400.jpg

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=935500453.

http://news.nate.com.../20101116n02249

Not sure if it is confirmed or not but I think the following people might also take part in the series

01.jpg01.jpg01.jpgsungminlee.jpg01.jpg

Credit http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=935727137

Guest cofioca

biggrin.gif Hello five and freeminded, thanks and truly appreciate your MP updates! Also, great to see you both Hee angels at the MP thread...  In this regard, have some favors to ask from both of you. I'll just PM. Thanks. Hope other angels will join us there. 

Hi kayana and sooin, thanks for visiting and showing your love for Tae Hee as well as your support for SH-TH tandem...! blush.gif

Now, this heavenly pair is my daily high dose of addiction: 

wub.gifSweetly, going back to where it all started: the AK show. 

5184522511_d769f810d3_b.jpg

Credit to KTH Baidu

Now,loving them both forever and ever.... rolleyes.gif 

Dear SH, please take care of your one-and-only princess to be... our beloved Tae Hee.

newspaper.gif My Princess news update via TSH

韩外交部拟协助"外交官"宋承宪 

Korea Ministry of Foreign Affairs intends to help "diplomat" Song Seung Heon 

韩国外交部开始对以外交官为题材的电视剧和电影提供支援。一位外交消息人士16日表示:“外交部正考虑向计划于明年1月播出的电视剧《我的公主》的制作提供支援。计划允许在外交部大楼拍戏,并对外交官生活提供咨询服务。” 

Korea Foreign Affairs Ministry begins to provide support to diplomat themes of TV dramas and movies. On 16th, a foreign affairs source said "the Foreign Affairs Ministry is considering plans to support the production of TV drama 'My Princess' which will broadcast in January next year. Plans to allow filming at the Foreign Affairs Ministry building and providing advisory service of the life of diplomats." 

《我的公主》是一部讲述外交官(宋承宪饰)和女大学生(金泰希饰)的爱情故事的爱情喜剧。据悉,外交部从电视剧企划阶段开始就与制作组进行了接触。制作组为展现外交官们的真实生活,希望在外交部大楼取景拍摄,对此外交部也表示欢迎。一位外交官表示:“这将有助于改善人事风波后跌入低谷的外交官形象。”外交部计划邀请主演宋承宪和金泰希到外交部,向他们介绍外交部和外交官生活,并邀请他们担任外交部宣传大使。除了《我的公主》以外,外交部还与正在制作另外两部外交官题材电视剧的电视剧公司进行协商。 

"My Princess" is about a romantic comedy love story between a diplomat (Song Seung Heon) and a female college student (Kim Tae Hee). It is reported that at the start of drama planning stage, the Foreign Affairs Ministry was contacted by the production team. To reflect the real life of diplomats, the production team hope to do location shooting at the Foreign Affairs Ministry building, a request which was also welcomed by the Ministry. A diplomat said "this will help to improve the image of diplomats after the personnel crisis incident." The Ministry plans to invite actors Song Seung Heon and Kim Tae Hee to the Ministry, to introduce them to the ministry and diplomats' life, as well as to invite them to serve as ambassadors for the Foreign Affairs Ministry. In addition to "My Princess", the Ministry is also in consultation with two other drama production teams. 

此外,外交部在今年还向外交官登场的电影和纪录片提供了支援。在以东帝汶儿童足球队的真实故事改编的电影《赤脚之梦》中,出现了帮助儿童的韩国外交官。外交部还出面邀请东帝汶总统在片中客串。该片今年6月曾在联合国总部和外交部大楼举行了试映会。 

Earlier this year, the Foreign Affairs Ministry has provided support to movie and documentary films featuring diplomats. In the East Timorese football movie "Barefoot Dreams", there appeared Korean diplomats helping children.... 

--- 

http://news.nate.com.../20101117n15059 

Around 3-4th next month, crew offer advice about the life of a diplomat filming at Foreign Ministry building. Meanwhile, the protagonists of the drama Seung Heon Heon and Kim Tae-hee as ambassador is considering the request.... 

~Credits to TSHTeam@TSH

http://news.nate.com...20101117n13522 

http://chn.chosun.co...117000018.html 

朝鲜日报记者 郑佑相 (2010.11.17 12:19) 

~English translation by TSH 

Guest fivemagic

biggrin.gif Hello five and freeminded, thanks and truly appreciate your MP updates! Also, great to see you both Hee angels at the MP thread...  In this regard, have some favors to ask from both of you. I'll just PM. Thanks. Hope other angels will join us there. 

Now, this heavenly pair is my daily high dose of addiction: 

wub.gifSweetly, going back to where it all started: the AK show. 

Hello Soju,

No problem at all! I am happy sharing what I can with you over at MP thread.  It's my pleasure.:lol:

About your favors, I don't know if I can help out.  Since I am very much limited with internet resources, it might be diffilcult, but will try... just for you.:)

Thanks so much for bringing this heavenly pair SH and TH photo from AK show here... certainly my daily dose of addiction too.:P

Also, thanks bunches for the awesome article and translations!  I am so happy reading and hearing that the Ministry plans to invite actors Song Seung Heon and Kim Tae Hee to the Ministry, to introduce them to the ministry and diplomats' life, as well as to invite them to serve as ambassadors for the Foreign Affairs Ministry:D.