Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest fivemagic

AWESOME sharings, Freeminded! Thanks and Hugs!!:lol: 

It's never too late so don't worry about a thing.  I am very happy seeing, reading and enjoying your wonderful sharings!

Our angel Tae Hee is very sentimental just like me... heehee and hahaha.:P 

Guest freeminded

Sorry got them mixed up. It is not the win win show. It is the come to play show. I went back to edit it.

I think some of you probably remember the part she says who cares if she has kissing scenes with LBH or with YDG. She just wants to experience passionate love at her age and stop making kissing scenes. She said this in the beginning and she is reading off of something that looked scripted so I don't know if she really meant it or not. I think an article said she was reading off a poem she wrote so I am not too sure.

Guest freeminded

Evil_14108525630.jpg

I am not sure if this picture is recent or not but it was posted along with the article that mentioned how her topless photos created a stir on the net.

Credit to http://holelong.com/cn/news/2010-10/news_11_-10-14101753.html

Guest cofioca

Hi freeminded! Happy to see you're back here, dearie. w00t.gif Thanks lotsa for the translations and photos. Not to worry about time, as long as it's about KTH, all angels will surely enjoy. biggrin.gif

Even though, Tae Hee is sentimental, we can understand where she's coming from. It's truly not easy to be a top celebrity wherein all the attention is focused on you. And sometimes harsh comments are just too much. But I think she still handles those issues well and strong. That's why she manages to remain at the front end. 

Hello Five and Sooinsmile! I'm very overwhelmed to see you always showing love for Tae Hee. Hugs! wub.gif

More enlarged photos from LV Event in Tokyo... So beautiful.... w00t.gif

5085722042_9f2f3dfed0.jpg

5085722004_af8e855583.jpg

5085708428_9842eb939a.jpg5085708378_c85d144d39.jpg

5085708334_c542ffba8b.jpg5085721970_36a9ec2d43.jpg

5085130933_f2f6043802.jpg5085134539_f872ee9a4e.jpg

5085728624_351f983e3f_b.jpg

5085132731_0425af3c33_b.jpg

Kim Tae-hee, Louis Vuitton, "elegant" dress receives attention from the press... was teased "sexy" , and she smiles bashfully (photos I Sankei Sports)

Korea drama aired on TBS in April "IRIS - Iris as" friendly Korea actress, Kim Tae-hee (30) 14, an event took place in Tokyo, "president of Louis Vuitton leather & Performance" has appeared on.

Its mini-dress (637,350 yen), wearing "It's elegant, Karen," he refers to testimony, reporters from the "sexy" talk that "Thanks" he smiled shyly.

We will increase our activities in Japan "in Japan thank you'll keep it," he said in Japanese, PR. actress Yoshino Kimura (34), Masami Nagasawa (23) also appeared to be.

Credits to Sankei Japan for the photos, caption, &articleand Wireimage labelled photos;

Reposted from KTH DC

Guest freeminded

Thanks soju and fivemagic. I always enjoy chatting with KTH fans and I am glad I can contribute a bit to the forum.

Now that filming has been postponed, I hope the broadcasting date does not get pushed back. I hope by the time My Princess is broadcast, there will be some news of IRIS 2 and whether she will be returning for a small or full role. I know I am being greedy but I want to see her onscreen more. I prefer her series more because we get to have at least 16 hours of her assuming the series is 16 episodes long.

Guest cofioca

^^ Same here, freeminded. We're glad to have you here too and appreciate your visiting and sharing with us. wink.gif 

About My Princess broadcast, I very much wish the same. And on Iris2, people on DC are already discussing and anticipating her next project after MP. Whether it is on Iris or other project, I'm hoping it'd be another TV drama. Just really looking forward for her full 2010 lineup and its success. 

Going back to MP, I wish we can hear additional casting news before this month ends. 

I'm really excited for more MP news (come on, MBC). rolleyes.gif Also, thanks in advance  for all of your updates and posts on our one and only princess. <3<3

Guest freeminded

Hi soju, I hope she continues making dramas but I know it is very tiring. I just hope we don't need to wait another 4 years for her next drama after MP like we did after Love Story in Harvard. I don't think I can handle that pain resulting from yearning.

By the way, I read somewhere that series show on MBC do now perform as well as the ones on KBS and SBS. I hope it is not true especially for MP. I kind of got some feelings too that most big series are showing on SBS and KBS.

Thank you so much Celebrities88, Soju-Chic, Freeminded & the rest of KTH fan...

Love all KTH photos for LV Event ...as usual she so elegant & pretty. cant wait to see her acting in MP..

Drama "IRIS" will be receiving a special honor at a drama awards festival in Japan at the Meiji Memorial Hall on October 25. Wondering is KTH will be attending to? Hopefully KTH is invited for this festival...I am more glad if she can attend with LBH...

Missed KTH & LBH alot...

Guest fivemagic

Good Morning and Waves from this beautiful Saturday morning from the USA! How's everyone doing?

Hello Five and Sooinsmile! I'm very overwhelmed to see you always showing love for Tae Hee. Hugs! wub.gif

More enlarged photos from LV Event in Tokyo... So beautiful.... w00t.gif

Hello Soju!

No problem and likewise, I felt the same about you too... :w00t: sharing our love and admiration for our angel Tae Hee is what we are here for... the same with you and all other angels!

Thanks bunches for more Tae Hee photos from the LV Event!  Once again, our Tae Hee is most gorgeous and so beautiful!:D

Thanks soju and fivemagic. I always enjoy chatting with KTH fans and I am glad I can contribute a bit to the forum.

Now that filming has been postponed, I hope the broadcasting date does not get pushed back. I hope by the time My Princess is broadcast, there will be some news of IRIS 2 and whether she will be returning for a small or full role. I know I am being greedy but I want to see her onscreen more. I prefer her series more because we get to have at least 16 hours of her assuming the series is 16 episodes long.

Hello Freeminded!

Likewise, me too, felt the same way about chattings with you.  No problem and thank you for your lovely contributions here... I always enjoyed them.  :D

Regarding MP broadcasting, me too, hope it does not pushed back any further... hope soon we can hear all latest updates!

Hahaha, let me be 'greedy' along with you... I prefer her in more dramas than movies... :lol: surely we get to see more of her at least 16 to 20 hours longer depending on the episodes, and plus more screen time too.

About My Princess broadcast, I very much wish the same. And on Iris2, people on DC are already discussing and anticipating her next project after MP. Whether it is on Iris or other project, I'm hoping it'd be another TV drama. Just really looking forward for her full 2010 lineup and its success. 

Going back to MP, I wish we can hear additional casting news before this month ends. 

Yeah, I hope to see her next project after MP as well and what her schedules will be for the balance of the year 2010.:D

As for MP, I hope soon, real soon, we hear some good news on the remaining second leads and cast.B)

Hi soju, I hope she continues making dramas but I know it is very tiring. I just hope we don't need to wait another 4 years for her next drama after MP like we did after Love Story in Harvard. I don't think I can handle that pain resulting from yearning.

By the way, I read somewhere that series show on MBC do now perform as well as the ones on KBS and SBS. I hope it is not true especially for MP. I kind of got some feelings too that most big series are showing on SBS and KBS.

:P Hahaha, 4 years is a really long time, I just hope she is taking more offers one after another likesome other korean stars.  Just wants to see more of her, that's all.

Drama "IRIS" will be receiving a special honor at a drama awards festival in Japan at the Meiji Memorial Hall on October 25. Wondering is KTH will be attending to? Hopefully KTH is invited for this festival...I am more glad if she can attend with LBH...

Missed KTH & LBH alot...

Hello KTH!

Thanks for the info about IRIS will be receiving special honors at the Drama Awards Festival in Japan!  Certainly excited to see her if she gets an invitation, and of course, would love to see her and LBH together... with her holding LBH arms, that is... hahaha. :P

Guest SooInSmile

OMG, she is so glam! I love how she made the dress look so beautiful, the vibe coming off it is perfect for the show too. Always the most delighted lovely Tae hee, fighting!

Guest cofioca

Hi KTH393! Glad to see you again and thanks a lot for sharing that good news for Iris. Likewise, I, too, hope for KTH and LBH reunion.

Hello freeminded

I've just read this article from 10 Asia:

Korean TV series "IRIS" to win honor at Japan drama fest

5098275893_a2ab6794ea_z.jpg

But it only made mention and confirmed Taewon Entertainment (which was Iris's producer)  CEO's  and LBH's attendance to the upcoming event in Japan. 

As of the moment, there's no definite news whether KTH will join them or not. phew.gif

Full article at 10Asia

Nonetheless, also have the same hope with most of you. After all, another article talked about that KTH and LBH are still in touch despite their busy schedule.  

Kim Tae-hee: "Even after the movie is over, Yang Dong Geun and I still communicate" 

김태희, 영화 끝났는데 양동근과 연락 계속하는 이유

5098296425_bf85b949c6_z.jpg

Full article at OSEN

So I hope this one's a good indication that KTH will also be present there. Plus, she hasn't started filming My Princess yet.  ph34r.gif

And speaking of MP, here's a related article:

[Ki-Z, Hit Diagnosis] 'After three consecutive movie screens' Kim Tae-hee will revenge through a new drama

[Ki-Z 클릭진단] ‘스크린 3연패’ 김태희, 드라마로 설욕할까

5098880612_1466a28cb1_b.jpg

But Google translation's quite messy. 

Anyhow, here's the link to the full article: KukiNews

Kim Tae-hee quietly joins birthday celebration of a boy with Leukemia

김태희 '조용한' 선행… 백혈병 소년과 생일파티

5099593608_a4ef710239.jpg

Full article at HanKooki

Guest cofioca

^^ Seems like Tae Hee was in Japan just recently.... happy.gif

A fan wrote on his cyworld:

Kim Tae-hee SPECIAL! WOW!!

Today I met an angel in Shibuya ..

So pretty .. Really .. ㅜ. ㅜ

UCA ran anatdeoraetji nunkkaji ..! Hahaha

Since then, it's only taking pictures so nervous

I've been shaking a lot of pictures

At least I drew ... Kim Tae Hee is really supreme

김태희 스페샬!!! WOW!!

오늘 시부야에서 천사를 만났다..

정말 이쁘다.. 진짜.. ㅜ.ㅜ

눈까지 마주쳤어..피하지도 않았더랬지!!! 후훗

그 뒤로 사진찍는 것 뿐인데 너무 떨려서

사진이 많이 흔들렸는데

그나마 잘 건졌다... 진짜 김태희 지존이다

and posted these:

5102652080_b822dcf75b_b.jpg

5102653162_3ddd33551d_b.jpg

5102061955_9e96ba504f_b.jpg

5102062107_ccc6fc69e5_b.jpg

5102065759_b354aafac3_b.jpg

5102065977_905dae1d9e_b.jpg

5102661924_82196dccc7_b.jpg

5102067983_8a1ed44395_b.jpg

5102666816_4d15fd5b79_b.jpg

Credit: fan captures @Cyworld

via KTH DC

_________________________________________________________________________________________

In relation to this, a news has been recently published and confirmed Hee's photoshoot in Japan (Tokyo).

김태희 '아이리스' 바람타고 일본서 러브콜

Kim Tae-hee 'Iris' ride the wind and interest ilbonseo

5102099357_5961df33d5.jpg

Top stars Kim Tae-hee (30) and interest has been in Japan.

Kim Tae-hee the KBS2 drama 'Iris' ride the wind Hallyu Star in Japan has risen to attention and interest of the Japanese manufacturer has been like.

'Iris',' byonsama 'Lee' s seven years, a prostitute's bedroom comeback highest ratings in televised in South Korea 39.9% (TNmS basis) to the highly popular televised in Japan last April at 9 pm on TBS terrestrial primetime period was organized in the exceptional .

A Japanese agent, the official 20 days "'Iris', due to Kim Tae-hee's awareness and acting in South Korea as well as in Japan, a good response had brought," and "Some Japanese publisher that in the long run Kim Tae-hee and try to reach that you know" he has hinted.

Last week, a photo shoot and break the car moving to Japan Kim Tae-hee had a meeting with officials from the local agent. Although geukjungyijiman 'celebrities byonsamaui lovers' left a deep impression from Seoul National University hospital deda. Looks like the perfect conditions favorable reaction to the Japanese side said. Kim Tae-hee of the agency side, "gyeomhae photo shoot went to Japan. Light from the Japanese agents and local meetings, "he said.

Kim Tae-elect winning the MBC drama 'My Princess' (broadcast in January next year) as early as the preparation of plans to enter the Lord.

Source: SportsSeoul

^ So does this mean we'll get to see her more in Japan? w00t.gif

Guest fivemagic

Hello to all my fellow Tae Hee angels and chingus!:D

:lol: AWESOME sharings, Soju!  You brought many Tae Hee goodies and I am so ever thankful for viewing and reading ALL of them.  Love you!

It's great to know and see her in Japan for this photoshooting.  WOW! she looks gorgeous always... loving her each and every day of my life... and loving her more and more each and every day... hahaha.:P

These lovely Tae Hee photos so nice... I envy the one who actually saw and took these photos!  Am so jealous!!!

Yes, of course, I have already saved them all.  :) 

A very good day to you Soju-Chic, thank you so much for all those photos...as usual she is so pretty & elegant eventhough with her rugged style..i like it so much...the more i see her the more i like her....

If you do have any other photo of her, please post it...Everytime when i go online, i will be dissapointed if i cant get to see her photo/news. But this morning i feel so happy when i am able to see her photos again...

Just to check with my other KTH friends....Any news whether she will be attending the Japan Drama Festival for this coming 25th Oct?....I really hope there is a miracle to bring her for this event....Lets hope together...

Guest cofioca

smiley-signs011.gif Hi Sooin, those photos captured by a fan are indeed proof of her undeniable radiance. wub.gif

smiley-hug013.gifAwww. I feel the same with you, sis KTH393... I feel sad whenever a day has passed and there are no any new updates on her everywhere. sad.gif But thank goodness, we somehow find our way to seeing her not just in Korea but in any other parts of the world like in Japan lately. 

And yes, I'd be even happier to see her presence at Japan Drama Festival. I think there's a high possibility for this, given Iris's success and her ever rising popularity there.  

Dear Five, you're always likewise ever welcomed for EVERYTHING Tae Hee  and you're love and devotion for Hee are always very much appreciated by fellow fans like me. smiley-hug004.gifAnd always bring great pleasure whenever I'm able to share my love for KTH through this. Love you too sis and other KTH chingus. Hugs! biggrin.gif

Yay, that guy is really super lucky to have seen a goddess and princess like Hee. Well... just looking at those pictures, I'm already stunned. laugh.gif What more seeing her in person? omg. 

~~ Hope you're all having a great day today.  wink.gif

____________________________________________________________________________________

KTH appeared in a Japanese newspaper today, October 22.

5103705393_0a83fcb452.jpg

Credits to DC Gallery and Nikkan Sports

In line with that, found this article from NS website:

キム・テヒ日本本格進出 そして世界へ

Kim Tae Hee's professional advancement in Japan and in the world 

Korean actress Kim Tae Hee (30), declared full-scale performing arts activities in Japan, said the future prospects as an exclusive interview with sports daily. Japanese entertainment firm and the contract this summer, the future lay in Hollywood move into the goal the United States. Different in Korea, "the most beautiful actress," The Tae-ranking first place in shining, run up the stairs to the top Asian actress.

The Korean drama series aired from 4 until June 9 "IRIS Iris" (BS-TBS at 9:00 pm Tuesday, currently being broadcast) and heroine of the popular Tae suddenly flowered in Japan, and Japan to advance to the full. "Now I am studying Japanese. I think the Japanese dramas and movies as well to go out now," revealed.

Korean dramas have played an ugly woman Tae "Stairway to Heaven" (TV 2004) came to be known in Japan has sparked hits. Art of Tea in 2006 been appointed to the CM 爽健 demand from Japan, from the previous high. "In fact, countless times in Japan. School days, was a close friend with you forever live in Chiba high and elementary, middle, stayed a month. I lived in Japan for college friends, even this I came here to work and still feel private. " The familiar deep.

In South Korea, last year, television stations and conducted by research firm this year and "most popular celebrity rankings" in the actress category, which dominates the first place across the board. The have both brains and beauty from the prestigious Seoul National University, but the noble image of the beautiful actress, "rather than shopping or walk normally in the Han River in Seoul, I prefer to trips with friends," smiled affably and .

Korea is currently racing jockey played a film starring women "Grand Prix" in public. From next January, the popular actor Song Seung Hun (34) and the comedy drama series, "My Princess" and to refrain from blockbuster appearance. "Until now, I been keeping the pace of work, but also for going to work in Japan, the future I would like to work fast."

"[iris], thanks to you if you gave me you had been too familiar to Japanese people, I'm happy." This summer has also signed a Japanese entertainment firm. Official "in anticipation that eventually expanding into Hollywood," he said. NO · Tae Kankoku is a beautiful actress, is also gaining popularity in Japan, even when the world fly to the Asian star, but they look so 遠Kuna.

Source: Nikkan Sports - Entertainment News

____________________________________________________________________________________

And here are pretty much the same write-up from Korean websites:

김태희, 日 본격 진출 선언.."드라마·영화 모두 욕심나"

Kim Tae-hee, 日 full entry declaration .. "all the drama and movies yoksimna"

5103706005_6496041b39.jpg

Kindly refer to full article at

Source: Asia Economy

김태희, 본격적 일본활동 선언.. 향후 미국 진출 목표

Kim Tae-hee, declared authentic Japanese activities .. Future U.S. Debut Goal

5103710273_73ba596fe6.jpg

Read full article at 

Source:CNews

And a newsbit appeared today about Tae Hee's shooting in Japan. 

‘자체 발광’ 김태희, 수백 명 속에 있어도 한 눈에!

Kim Tae-hee, 'Self-luminous'  even in the eyes of a few hundred people!

5104313584_c6bdbfa856.jpg

Actress Kim Tae-hee of the 'self-luminous' is a pretty hot topic. Recently, a portal site, bulletin board 'also a striking beauty,' Kim Tae titled photographs came out in Japan.

Kim Tae-hee in the photos that book more than 20 public and cross beams have been waiting for a change in the signal. Kim Tae-hee in a crowd but once the attention of the drawing is magical. Jomak in the face of the truly best of distinctive features,. Say the 'hundreds of people in the eye even be able to get a crazy beautiful' that was praised.

Source: Isplus

Guest freeminded

Thanks for all the updates, soju. So KTH still communicates with LBH and YDG after their work together? I don't really care about YDG but I am more interested to know about LBH. Why she is bringing this up that she still has communication with YDG so randomly?

I am happy she is starting to carve her name in Japan and hopefully in USA!!!

By the way, I found an old news of her that is dated last month. I am not sure if any of you have read it or not.

The article said that it will only take her 5 seconds upon interaction with a guy to determine whether the guy has the potential to be her boyfriend or just a friend. She admitted that since her debut, she dated 2 guys. The chances of it being a celebrity is not high. This statement piqued a lot of people's curiosity.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest cofioca

Kim Tae Hee advances to Japan and aims for Hollywood

5105574111_fa09dee165.jpg

Hallyu star actress Kim Tae Hee’s advancement into the Japanese entertainment world has recently been gathering interest.

Japanese newspaper Nikkan Sports, who recently conducted an interview with the actress, stated on October 22nd, “Kim Tae Hee will soon officially start her Japanese activities. She has already signed a contract with a Japanese management company, and soon after she has plans to advance into Hollywood.

Kim Tae Hee said, “I’ve been studying Japanese to appeal to more Japanese fans. I want to act in Japanese dramas and movies.

Meanwhile, the actress’ popularity has been soaring in Japan lately, all thanks to the Korean hit drama ‘IRIS‘, which is currently being broadcast on the Japanese broadcasting channel, TBS.

Source: TV Report

Source: Written by Luigi @allkpop

Photo credit: Newsen

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kim Tae-hee to expand career into Japan

5105599417_1e2e632c4a_z.jpg

Top Korean actress Kim Tae-hee will be expanding her career overseas. 

Kim made the announcement during an interview with Japanese newspaper Nikkan Sports, adding that she will soon launch her activities in the country.

The interview also revealed that she signed a contract with a Japanese entertainment company and hopes to make a debut in Hollywood. 

"Right now I am learning Japanese because I want to appear in Japanese dramas and movies," Kim was quoted as saying during the interview. 

The actress' popularity in the country rose after the blockbuster hit TV series "IRIS" began its run on local TV channel TBS in April. 

The show, which dominated TV charts during its two-month run in Korea, will be honored with the foreign project award at the Tokyo Drama Awards 2010 next week. 

Kim, 29, rose to stardom after appearing in the popular SBS drama "Stairway to Heaven" in 2003 alongside Hallyu stars Kwon Sang-woo and Choi Ji-woo. 

She has also starred in several movies including "The Restless" with Jung Woo-sung and her latest "Grand Prix." 

Reporter: Cho Bum-ja anju1015 @

Editor: Lucia Hong luciahong @

<Ⓒ 10Asia All rights reserved>

Source: 10Asia

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello freeminded! You're always welcome dear! 

About YDG, I think she was only often asked by reporters about him since it wasn't too long ago when Grand Prix was released. On the other end, she also mentioned that she and LBH still keep in touch amid their hectic sched. I'm at ease knowing she's somehow comfortable with her previous co-stars. 

In relation to that and taking the gist from your news, I thought these could mean maintaining healthy friendship with both. Whatcha think? rolleyes.gif

And we could never really tell if she dated a co-star or otherwise. As you know, our Tae Hee is quite good  in keeping things private especially on matters where she might be cornered or issued further. ph34r.gif I just suddenly remembered her invisibility at LBH's ISTD VIP premiere. laugh.gif

Thanks again for this news. I think I've read similar piece before but this one you've shared is much clearer. biggrin.gif Please do share more when you've time to do so. Sending my appreciation in advance. 

Above all things, I am both nervous and excited for her venture in other parts of the world, more particularly in Hollywood. But, who knows? Certainly anyhow, we will give our all-out support wherever she may be. wink.gif