Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

been a while since i last post... :blush:

other pairings are good too but i am standing my ground :P LSIH will always be my all-time fave couple :wub:

653.jpg

651.jpg

http://blog.daum.net/sunbichan2

Some random caps from some episodes of Heungbu

credit http://blog.naver.com/good_taehee

after seeing these caps, really want to watch it badly.. i tried watching it from sbs website but to no avail... the vod keeps connecting and just play for a few secs.. and refuse to connect after that... not sure what i have not done correctly... wasted my cash points... :tears:

Guest istatowin

waaaaaaaaaah! sis beary thanks a lot!! :D

-----------

since syahs not here lemme post my fave KTH scaps (LSIH epi 6) she posted @ HOME :lol:

Angel's Eyes...

618goodtaeheeog6.jpg

and in epi 5...

568goodtaehee8pv.jpg

THERAPHEUTIC (sp?) BEAUTY!!! :D haha

after seeing these caps, really want to watch it badly.. i tried watching it from sbs website but to no avail... the vod keeps connecting and just play for a few secs.. and refuse to connect after that... not sure what i have not done correctly... wasted my cash points... :tears:

maybe it's not you, but the sbs website itself, i hope you didn't waste too much though :sweatingbullets:

i think it just won't be complete without watching Heungbu but there would need to be some sort of a miracle for her Korean fans who have the drama to release the download links again like they did for love story in harvard.

anyway, yay it's February 7 already in Korea :w00t:

hope for at least one new pic of Tae Hee frm today's Hera event!

but of course the more the merrier! :P

(these pics below are old pics but it seems like they are attracting korean netizens' attention now & is currently quite a hot topic online. i even saw it at #10 on the daum real-time top searches. oh but i can't remember wat photoshoot were they for? issit Ohui or clothes company?)

남장 김태희, 여신에서 미소년 '극과 극' 변신 눈길!

Goddess Kim Tae Hee when disguised as a man, transformation to a handsome youth! (?)

(not sure of a correct full translation)

2007-02-06

pkimtaehbon0206.jpg

(Review star Journalist Park Mi Yeong) Pictures of actress Kim TAE HEE in a male suit looking like a beautiful boy were opened to the public recently.

Recently online, the photographs which Kim Tae Hee appeared in disguising as a man settled down as popular images and captured the netizens' glances. As Kim TAE HEE is well known to be a beautiful actress with good looks and a figure like that of a Barbie Doll's, such an extraordinary transformation is enough to become the center of attention in the meantime.

With the short hairstyle, Kim TAE HEE gives a neutral charm in the male suit through an appearance completely like that of a bully boy's in the photographs.

An officer from her management company's side reported the part in various concept photographs which Kim TAE HEE undertook actively as a presently popular advertising model, calling it 'a photograph she took from those days for an advertisement'.

A lot of netizens who saw this showed a variety of reactions and said, "It is a rediscovery of Kim Tae Hee. It gives a curious feeling though I only know her as a beautiful woman", "She will have had a lot of popularity even if she was born as a man."

Journalist Park Mi Yeong/www.reviewstar.net

Fresh news review star | Reprint without permission and re-distribution prohibited

article source http://www.reviewstar.net/ent/ent_view.php...1&uid=20485

translation credit HOME of the Angel / www.kim-taehee.com

the individual pics.

pkimtaehr40206.jpg

pkimtaehr50206.jpg

credit www.reviewstar.net

maybe it's not you, but the sbs website itself, i hope you didn't waste too much though :sweatingbullets:

i think it just won't be complete without watching Heungbu but there would need to be some sort of a miracle for her Korean fans who have the drama to release the download links again like they did for love story in harvard.

(these pics below are old pics but it seems like they are attracting korean netizens' attention now & is currently quite a hot topic online. i even saw it at #10 on the daum real-time top searches. oh but i can't remember wat photoshoot were they for? issit Ohui or clothes company?)

Thanks Syah and lets hope pics of Hera. But i agree i think the KTH pics of her as a male are from Ohui and she looks so cute as a boy.

But i must say that the news tht Korea reports on is so random at times and i wonder sometimes why is it news. Sorry. hehehe

Goddess Kim Tae Hee when disguised as a man, transformation to a handsome youth! (?)

2007-02

http://www.reviewstar.net/data/broad01/pkimtaehbon0206.jpg

(Review star Journalist Park Mi Yeong) Pictures of actress Kim TAE HEE in a male suit looking like a beautiful boy were opened to the public recently.

Recently online, the photographs which Kim Tae Hee appeared in disguising as a man settled down as popular images and captured the netizens' glances. As Kim TAE HEE is well known to be a beautiful actress with good looks and a figure like that of a Barbie Doll's, such an extraordinary transformation is enough to become the center of attention in the meantime.

With the short hairstyle, Kim TAE HEE gives a neutral charm in the male suit through an appearance completely like that of a bully boy's in the photographs.

An officer from her management company's side reported the part in various concept photographs which Kim TAE HEE undertook actively as a presently popular advertising model, calling it 'a photograph she took from those days for an advertisement'.

A lot of netizens who saw this showed a variety of reactions and said, "It is a rediscovery of Kim Tae Hee. It gives a curious feeling though I only know her as a beautiful woman", "She will have had a lot of popularity even if she was born as a man."

Fresh news review star | Reprint without permission and re-distribution prohibited

I'm not sure if I like her "manly" look......though she is still pretty. :unsure:

Props to her- she is one who dares to take different roles and challenges.

So far, I think the k-actress I have seen are mostly lady like......which is good.

Till now, I think Lin Chin Xia is one successful example for me, can look great in both short hair (smart & pretty at the same time) plus long hair.

There is some resemblance of LW in first picture

LOL ok the new article about tae hee .. lol its kinda strange, since alot of my fav female actresses, have had roles in which they play girls who crossdress as guys, but they pull it off. and so does tae hee .. lol i really want to take a peek at the pics myself.

btw .. all these pics of closeup views of tae hee's eyes are just .. blah .. i really want to see another one of her series now >< those eyes are just .. too expressive .. i envy her :)

Guest localpinoy

2007-02-06

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.reviewstar.net/data/broad01/pkimtaehbon0206.jpg%7Boption%7D

article source http://www.reviewstar.net/ent/ent_view.php...1&uid=20485

translation credit HOME of the Angel / www.kim-taehee.com

the individual pics.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.reviewstar.net/data/broad01/pkimtaehr40206.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.reviewstar.net/data/broad01/pkimtaehr50206.jpg%7Boption%7D

credit www.reviewstar.net

thats a crazy article...i could tell it was her, but with that hairstyle i was kind of stunned. it also made to the point where i had to recheck my sexuality :blink: ...haha, but i admire her, it takes guts to do that. :blush:

Guest snowbell04

another TRYer banner by sis reigne :D

sign.jpg

Wow very nice!, how lovely! Thkz for sharing! :]] Krw and Kth are still my most favorite couple in k-dramas!! They always look sooooooo good together, no matter in LsiH, in AK fashion shows or in the Taiwan promo events. *sighz*

Guest localpinoy