Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

11 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette

For her departure from Hanoi, KTH was all for casual and comfort. A contrast with her arrival fashion. That’s her style, I think, as I have seen her in it on several instances when she departs for home. Now, I heard that she joined Rain in Singapore. Have you heard anything about this? Have you seen Rain flying back to SK after his Cartier event in Singapore. If it’s true, I am not surprised knowing that one of KTH’s close friends resides in Singapore and the couple could well take the opportunity to take a break in Singapore.

Ah, the local egg coffee. It will be a waste.if she missed it! :lol:

Hi Nancyzak, oh.........really, that's her style during departure to other countries? You should know & I believe you. Oh............my 1st time I heard it from you that she went to SIN to join RAIN there. There must be some truth to it since there's no departure pictures of RAIN that I saw leaving SIN for Seoul. RAIN was supposed to return November 24 at nighttime. I'm not sure if this schedule has been followed, though. :lol:

11 hours ago, brattyxoxo said:

It was quoted on a Vietnamese news that she went back and talk to the baby girl... :) she must've missed her daughter. ;) 

181122 - Kim Tae Hee's airport fashion... heading to Vietnam for an event.

Hi brattyxoxo, ye, I guess I saw that picture of her talking to the baby girl. Thanks for sharing the brand of her airport fashion. I love the Valentino bag. :lol:

12 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, oh.........really, that's her style during departure to other countries? You should know & I believe you. Oh............my 1st time I heard it from you that she went to SIN to join RAIN there. There must be some truth to it since there's no departure pictures of RAIN that I saw leaving SIN for Seoul. RAIN was supposed to return November 24 at nighttime. I'm not sure if this schedule has been followed, though. :lol:

Hi @willenette

To give you some examples:

2011, leaving for Taiwan to promote My Princess and returning.

Leaving for Taiwan.

4a9bba19a48bd92d42a9ade2.jpg

Returning to SK.

photo187194.jpg

2013, leaving for Cosmo Beauty Awards in China and returning.

Leaving.

20131106001689_0.jpg

Returning. Now, though the materials are totally different, but isn’t the pink long sleeve style reminds us of the pink top that she wore arriving at the hotel in Hanoi recently?

bsp2lreppg4l28ich3vsxk9j4x1rrijs.jpg

2014, leaving for China for filming of her Chinese drama, The Sage of Calligraphy Wang Xi Zhi and returning for a break.

Leaving.

D5259DF4BF82DCB7DC8A9FB01E.jpg

Returning.

1407-kim-tae-hee-airport.jpg

Though it is not returning from any official public function, the collage below is self-explanatory, I.e. screaming anonymity and comfort! :P:lol:

photo607999.jpg

Oh, I noticed that she has been wearing lace materials for the events in Kuala Lumpur in 2017 and recently at Hanoi, Vietnam. That’s “back to back” for her overseas official events, although in contrasting colour. 

In Kuala Lumpur in 2017.

kth4.jpg&key=4effd0a707fa586209d75a5ccd3

In Hanoi, Vietnam recently.

9.jpg

Both look tailored to me, and lace is classy! :D

Credit all images above : as tagged / owners.

Off topic for a while. Got wind of the news that Lee Wan is dating a professional golfer. Good for him. High time to settle, if all goes well for the new couple. He could then look forward to be a real father, aside from being uncle/Sam Cheon to Baby Jung! :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette

Leaving for Taiwan.

4a9bba19a48bd92d42a9ade2.jpg

Returning to SK.

photo187194.jpg

Leaving.

20131106001689_0.jpg

Returning. Now, though the materials are totally different, but isn’t the pink long sleeve style reminds us of the pink top that she wore arriving at the hotel in Hanoi recently?

bsp2lreppg4l28ich3vsxk9j4x1rrijs.jpg

2014, leaving for China for filming of her Chinese drama, The Sage of Calligraphy Wang Xi Zhi and returning for a break.

Leaving.

D5259DF4BF82DCB7DC8A9FB01E.jpg

Returning.

1407-kim-tae-hee-airport.jpg

Though it is not returning from any official public function, the collage below is self-explanatory, I.e. screaming anonymity and comfort! :P:lol:

photo607999.jpg

Oh, I noticed that she has been wearing lace materials for the events in Kuala Lumpur in 2017 and recently at Hanoi, Vietnam. That’s “back to back” for her overseas official events, although in contrasting colour. 

In Kuala Lumpur in 2017.

kth4.jpg&key=4effd0a707fa586209d75a5ccd3

9.jpg

Off topic for a while. Got wind of the news that Lee Wan is dating a professional golfer. Good for him. High time to settle, if all goes well for the new couple. He could then look forward to be a real father, aside from being uncle/Sam Cheon to Baby Jung! :lol:

@Nancyzak her event in KL (Bonia Opening) when I saw the pictures , I thought she was wearing her wedding dress...hahah! :D she's very fond of  lacy dress. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette

Leaving for Taiwan.

Returning to SK.

Leaving.

Leaving.

Returning.

In Kuala Lumpur in 2017.

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing the pictures. There were some that I'm familiar with.....I do agree with you that lace is classy indeed! And it's the best material to use for cocktails. Elegant..... Lace has never gone out of style. I noticed that KTH has good taste in choosing her footwear. About LW's news yesterday, ye, in fact I posted the news to his thread. :lol:

• Like 1

Kim Tae Hee went to Singapore to meet Rain

Singer, actor Rain is currently in Singapore joining the chain of events of an international brand. 

An Instagram user shares a picture of Kim Tae Hee standing in a bar in a building in Singapore, revealing that she and a Korean actress have been hiding from their husbands for a "date" together. happy. According to some sources, immediately after leaving Vietnam, Kim Tae Hee straight to Singapore. Currently, her husband - actor Rain is also present in the island of lion to participate in the chain of events of an international brand. 

Photo of Kim Tae Hee at a bar in Singapore.  The suit she wore was identical to the suit when leaving Vietnam. 

KTH departure in Vietnam... 

Rain at the Ion Orchard for Cartier.

SOURCE:

https://ngoisao.net/tin-tuc/hau-truong/chau-a/kim-tae-hee-sang-singapore-hoi-ngo-ong-xa-rain-3846665.html

• Like 1

On 11/29/2018 at 11:53 PM, brattyxoxo said:

Kim Tae Hee went to Singapore to meet Rain

Singer, actor Rain is currently in Singapore joining the chain of events of an international brand. 

An Instagram user shares a picture of Kim Tae Hee standing in a bar in a building in Singapore, revealing that she and a Korean actress have been hiding from their husbands for a "date" together. happy. According to some sources, immediately after leaving Vietnam, Kim Tae Hee straight to Singapore. Currently, her husband - actor Rain is also present in the island of lion to participate in the chain of events of an international brand. 

KTH departure in Vietnam... 

Rain at the Ion Orchard for Cartier.

SOURCE:

https://ngoisao.net/tin-tuc/hau-truong/chau-a/kim-tae-hee-sang-singapore-hoi-ngo-ong-xa-rain-3846665.html

Hi @brattyxoxo

Thanks for the update. The picture of KTH at the bar was taken by her close friend who resides in Singapore. I hope the couple is having a great time there or had a great time there (if they are now back in SK)! 

12 hours ago, brattyxoxo said:

Kim Tae Hee's recent ad for Cellcure....:)

Hi brattyxoxo, thanks for sharing the clip. I guess this is the Cellcure Duo-Vitapep Renewal Skin or Infusion Toner. It's a skin toner for whitening & brightening.....NICE product & brand. :lol: