Food and Tea Expo 2024

after a long disappearance from the food and tea expo, I am invited to the upcoming event- 15th August to 17th for the tea expo, as for the food 15th August to 19th 2024!?

I actually have no clues to where to share this since it’s mainly food and tea, but I am once again back in action!? just my recommendation are my own taste buds so it’s for everyone to go and have fun and enjoy the weekend and eat and drink to your hearts content!?

as for the food and tea conference I participated yesterday, I have to say that there is a lot of new released products and skin care / wellness products included.

now for my recommendation, is this wonderful alcohol filled chocolate and the alcohol gelatos, the most unique dessert is the frozen mochi durian filling and the frozen moon cakes that come with the best durian from Malaysia!?

Also there is a lot of brands and new releases but due to me currently trying to figuring out which booth is which, I will be uploading the information here later tomorrow!? I really can’t recall what is what since I rushed myself and was figuring out the teas to which time line… so give me time while I get everything sorted lol

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, usagi-ayumi said:

after a long disappearance from the food and tea expo, I am invited to the upcoming event- 15th August to 17th for the tea expo, as for the food 15th August to 19th 2024!?

And in which city + country is this being hosted? Would be probably good to mention in it in your post :)

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

Date: 15–19 August 2024

Time: 10am to 10pm, 15–18 August;
10am to 6pm, 19 August

Venue: Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre

Food and Tea Expo 2024

thank you partyon for reminding me 

so after a bit of checking on my own end, I will be promoting chocolate, gelato that is made with Chinese wine and be promoting this brand as it’s definitely delicious, it’s only 7% alcohol with a liquid centre!? creamy and very sweet!? ah yes let it sit for 5 minutes before digging in!

I’ll also be doing the alcohol filled chocolate too, since everyone deserves to try all kinds of liquor, they are between 5 to 9% each chocolate, bitter chocolate between 75% to 81%, if my tastebuds doesn’t fails me lol!? I’ll be paying out of my own pocket for these lol, since why not!? unique brands and good foods are my main focus this year!? 

couldn’t make it to the food media booth opening for the media conference and check on the setups due to me having to be somewhere else at the same time so the the time schedule clash without me having any control, but I will be there tomorrow!? and I will be enjoying myself!? <-yesterdays whoops

next day - today 5pm on the dot!?

actually I got in and there is a lot of people who wasn’t invited or was part of the previous conference did not get an invitation? now since I am in now pictures will be taken from the official event and shared on my own Google drive for everyone to see, cause dummy here has sort of got her photo bucket locked… lol, now waiting for my translator to arrive cause Cantonese is more harder to understand than I expected!?

Deadman’s Brewery- Espresso Coffee Stouts was awesome, now they have acidity in it during the first few sips was refreshing, after a while it was just a delicious cold brew, alcohol 5.8% very much my iconic logo of an rabbit, also had 2 johnsonville garlic sausage, I did pay out of pocket for a few things and will continue going tomorrow since there is a few more things I want to get and gift to my family!

by the way the johnsonville sausage are actually mixed to a matter of fact so don’t expect what you get is what you ordered, I actually got 1 garlic and 1 smoky sausage… so anyone see me walking with a beer and food and a translator beside me, know I’m still updating lol, just sort of chilling too lol!?

Food Expo day 3 I’m not appearing today since I am actually responding and sending emails back to the people I am still interested on trying their products!

support the brand I mentioned as they are delicious and unique!?

I’m still going to try the other tea from Metz tea so give me some time while I figure out how to stick bottles of cold brew tea into the fridge!? as for Temtem Berhad is so umami it’s something I can’t stop nomming while I write, I just love the salty and yummy taste of it!? actually ice wine tea is so good on mind!? time to actually purchase it now lol, know I am putting my commitment on trying new things and I’ll make sure those with direct dietary restrictions and allergies will be mentioned!? 

@usagi-ayumi Thanks for posting updates here, but please make sure to follow forum rules.

4. NO ADVERTISEMENTS, SPAMMING, OR SOLICITATION
Advertising of another website, product, and/or service, or solicitation of donations, whether by creating a new topic or sending PMs to members, is strictly prohibited.

Glad to see you’re back the expo sounds awesome I’m totally down to try those alcohol-filled chocolates and gelatos yum also the frozen mochi with durian and moon cakes sound epic thanks for the heads-up on all the cool stuff you saw no rush on the booth info just let us know when you can can’t wait to hit up the expo and enjoy all the goodies

• 3 weeks later...

gearing up for a fantastic time at the upcoming tea and food expos! The events from August 15th to 17th for tea, and from August 15th to 19th for food, promise to be a real treat. I’m glad to hear you’re back in action and diving into the world of food and beverages again!

Your recommendations sound delicious chocolates, alcohol gelatos, frozen mochi with durian, and moon cakes with top-quality Malaysian durian all sound like unique and delightful treats. I’m sure many will be excited to try these out.