Meme's UNH Ep08 is ready for tomorrow. On a side note, the pic posted by Producer Ken Murase looks like a commercial poster for Sony. 😅

Shoppi with FL Nakamura Anne

Hikaru hiding his plushy as usual 🫠

• Awesome 1

Update on Meguro Ren's health

Meguro Ren's Return to Activities

I have been in hiatus since August 15 due to health problems.

Under the guidance of a doctor, I had to take a period of time to recuperate from the illness. Nevertheless, my health is improving smoothly and recovering well, and planning my gradually returning to work. (X post)

【W/DeepL translate, edited for coherence】

STARTO ENTERTAINMENT website translated post:

"Report on Meguro Ren (Snow Man)

"Meguro Ren, an exclusive contract talent with our company, has suspended his activities since August 15th due to poor health.

"Following the doctor's instructions, he took a period of recuperation as a precaution, but he is recovering well and is scheduled to return to work gradually.

"We sincerely apologize to all involved parties for the inconvenience and concern caused."

【W/Google translate】

In accordance with the announcement regarding Meguro Ren made on the official STARTO ENTERTAINMENT website at 16:00 today, we would like to inform you of the following:

The live stream on YouTube scheduled for today 21(Wed.) from 10:00 p.m. "Let's spend a little day of summer with Snow Man" will be broadcasted by 8 members.

We sincerely apologize to everyone who has been looking forward to this event. We appreciate very much your understanding.

【W/DeepL translate】

• Thanks 1