Where To Buy Kpop Stuff In The Philippines?

Guest yanshimkim

Guest yanshimkim

I was just wondering... Are there still any Kpop stores in the Philippines? Specifically Manila (or somewhere in Southern Luzon)? :x

I know there used to be a shop called MyRoom (at the University Mall which is beside DLSU-Taft), but apparently it closed down already. ._.;; I used to buy Kpop stuff there... I don't have a credit card and none of my relatives would lend me theirs to buy Kpop stuff (my "ching-chong-ching crap", as they'd call it -.-;;). I do have the money (cash), though... I just really don't have any other means of buying Kpop CDs, posters, photobooks, etc.

So... Does anyone know of any other Kpop stores around here? ^^;; (I'm from Laguna, btw. ^^)

Dang. I just really want that DBSK Prince of Prague photobook. ):

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cpopbaby19

^ahahaha

ching-chong-ching craP!

OMG! haha

my dad calls them 'intsik'! >_<;

but yeah... im looking for stores who sell kpop stuff too! TT_TT;

Guest cpopbaby19

TT_TT;

why did that store close, btw?

my korean friends says that there's alot of korean stores around makati and ortigas that sells kpop stuff! i havent gone there so i am not really sure of it..

>___<;

everytime i go to tower records and other cd bars, they always tell me that they aready pulled out their korean cds! TT___________TT;

whhyyyyy!!!!!!!!

Guest yanshimkim

Around Makati and Ortigas? Where? o_o

I bought a BoA (Atlantis Princess) and a S.E.S (erm, Vol. 5.5?) CD from Odyssey like 2 years ago. Ahaha. Yeah, my CDs are ancient already. :x But I was thrilled to see Kpop CDs in a Pinoy record bar... XD

I think you can buy Kangta & Vanness' "Scandal" CD from Music One, though. If you're into them, that is. ^^

Guest 15;;1/2

I saw a BoA CD in a record bar in the Phils before. Maybe they pull out CDs from Korean artists since not a lot of people buy Kpop CDs..?

Guest cpopbaby19

^Hm.. yeah, could be...

=___=; but... argh. why pull out? i'm willing to save up and buy those cds anyways! (specially shinhwa's.....) XD

Around Makati and Ortigas? Where? o_o

I bought a BoA (Atlantis Princess) and a S.E.S (erm, Vol. 5.5?) CD from Odyssey like 2 years ago. Ahaha. Yeah, my CDs are ancient already. :x But I was thrilled to see Kpop CDs in a Pinoy record bar... XD

I think you can buy Kangta & Vanness' "Scandal" CD from Music One, though. If you're into them, that is. ^^

not really sure where in makati.. but in ortigas.. my friend said around ortigas center.. i forgot if its a korean grocery or store! LOL. i asked her this like a month ago.. so i kinda forgot already.. but i'll ask tmrw again.. ^^;

omg, i have the same cd! XD haha i bought Atlantis Princess and Ses's Soul II Soul (not sure which album.) for my 14th birthday 2 years ago.. :w00t:

Kangta & Vanness? :w00t: OMG!!!!!! how much? i've been wanting some Kangta pics right now and i love some of their songs... is it only avail. in music one? dyou think odyssey has it too? or tower records?

:sweatingbullets:

Guest yanshimkim

Yeah, it was Soul II Soul. Ahahaha, the title completely slipped from my mind. @_@;;

The "Scandal" CD costs...around 425 pesos? Or 450? I forgot the exact price, but it's somewhere around that range. ^^ The CD has Chinese and Korean versions of the songs, plus the English version of "Scandal". ^^ I'm not sure if Odyssey has it, but I guess Tower Records probably has it, because they have Utada Hikaru's CDs too. They have quite a wide selection of CDs. (:

i usually see boa's albums in local cd stores like oddyssey and the like, but never other artists. but there are kpop stuff in ongpin, because I bought boa's 4th album there once. but the thing is, i think it's fake XD

Guest cpopbaby19

^ahahaha yeah!

it's fake! it's in mei ah, right? XD

a friend once bought me a kangta special cd there. and man, i couldn't understand it cuz it's chinese!!!!! >u<;

gahhh... there are many koreans here, yet the record bars doesn't have shinhwa/dbsg/suju/etc etc cds!!!

TTOTT;

Guest darlenefaith

wahehe...

i wish i live in manila..at least you saw kpop CDs there..

lol..here?in Davao..bwahaha..there's none..

lol...i think so there's none...

uhmm..have you checked the store in the

newest mall in manila? "Mall of Asia?"

i think they have...hope soo...

just try checkin' it out though..

Guest cpopbaby19

^=________________=

mang, i tell you that mall is DANGIT BIG!

hahaha

super laki! T_T never been there but alot of friends went there.. hehehe...

but, i prolly think that they dun have cds there too! T_T i just have that feeling

Guest darlenefaith

yeah!! that mall's one of the biggest in asia...

i just visited it twice..lol..

but your lucky to live in Manila..lol..

coz you can always stop by there.

wahehe..you should try it out...

i went to two CD stores...and they've got tons of CDs

but since i hadn't had much time to look for the CDs i want..

but...you can try..lol..

Guest cpopbaby19

^O_____O

really?

you mean korean cds right?

=___=

btw, since were talking abt koreans cds.. might aswell ask if you guys ever saw Jay Chou's 7th album around the music bars?

=_=; im dying to get it!

Guest kawaiiprincess

hey! :)

yup, i remember that shop in UM ^_^ lovely! when LIP was on hype they had all kinds of photobooks! :)

i don't know of any kpop shop here in manila! sobrang naghahanap talaga ako pero wala akong makita :) but i think there are kpop online stores through multiply although mostly clothes lang i think.

if you guys want anything from the seller's board here or any online shop that offers those kpop things you want.

PM me, i'll purchase them for you using my paypal account then you can pay me through GCASH/cebuana pera padala and then i'll ship them to you through air21 :)

Guest kawaiiprincess

around makati?

i think meron sa may area ng makati ave... not exactly there but along the minor streets :) there are a lot of korean stores there :)

also, there's a korean video shop in adriatico :) not sure if they have what you want though

Guest cpopbaby19

^yeah. there's one in makati. it's like a little K-town XP in P. Burgos? Or is it Vargas? TT_TT; ahha i forgot the name of the street. i asked my korean friend abt it earlier at school. there's also one in ortigas, around ortigas center.... (gawd. i forgot the name alreadyy!!! @.@)

but she told me, if we're looking for cds, the one in makati has it. [; i told her to bring me there sometime, if i got money! XD ahahaha

and, btw... where's adriatico? T_T; im not really familiar with other places besides Katipunan! aahahah

<3 -Alexine

Archived