Watch: Song Kang Invites I-MATE To Join The Contestants’ Fierce And Emotional Journey At “I-LAND2 : N/a” In Storyteller Teasers

Song Kang has previewed the upcoming emotional journey that “I-LAND2 : N/a” will bring! Unlike the first season of Mnet’s survival show “I-LAND,” which was produced in collaboration with HYBE and gave rise to the boy group ENHYPEN in 2020, the upcoming second season will be a collaboration with longtime YG Entertainment producer Teddy and his agency THEBLACKLABEL. In addition… Continue reading Watch: Song Kang Invites I-MATE To Join The Contestants’ Fierce And Emotional Journey At “I-LAND2 : N/a” In Storyteller Teasers

The post Watch: Song Kang Invites I-MATE To Join The Contestants’ Fierce And Emotional Journey At “I-LAND2 : N/a” In Storyteller Teasers first appeared on Soompi.

View the full article