[Current Drama 2024] Brave Yong Soo Jung -용감무쌍 용수정 - Mon to Fri 19:05 - 19:40 KST - Cast: Uhm Hyun Kyung, Seo Jun Young

She remembers!! SFL’s mother stole FL’s mother’s seal and sold their things. 
But why did she have to get flashbacks on a zebra crossing? Lord not another Third Marriage idiot FL?

Anyway, despite bedding him while he was drunk, SFL got to see him and FL hugging. Is there a revenge?  Subs!!

• Like 1

The latest episode starts the revenge. FL knows that SFL's mom locked her in the basement. She knows SFL's mom locked the basement door again after FL's mom came in to save her. She tells the SFL's mom that she as going to ruin the SFL's present.

Wait.... the SFL's mom claims that she never locked the door after FL's mom came in to save her daughter?

It's the SFL that killed FL's mom?????? All because the FL wouldn't let her touch the chess pieces?  

In other news, FL became a custodian/janitor?? 

So, is the FL going to try to steal the SML away from the SFL. Is that her plan? Is she going to marry into that family? 

Also, if the white truck of doom had time to honk 10 times then it certainly had time to brake or avoid the FL. It just didn't That thing started honking a block away. 

• Like 3

On 6/13/2024 at 5:45 PM, maribella said:

Anyway, despite bedding him while he was drunk, SFL got to see him and FL hugging. Is there a revenge?  Subs!!

Yes I agree. 

11 hours ago, kboramint said:

It's the SFL that killed FL's mom?????? All because the FL wouldn't let her touch the chess pieces?  

Yes, but is it true she died? 

• Like 1

Okay, now that the FL has suddenly become less goofy and is now determined to crush SFL's mom and her daughter, it seems like good character progression. 

I like her like this more then how she acted early on. The tone, end credit music,  everything is changed now. This feels like a MBC revenge drama now. 

If you actually read the drama's plotline. The FL wants to be a magnate and becomes Eui Joo's future sister-in-law. 

I'm guessing FL is going to marry into that family. She's going to marry SML 

Everything changed when FL found out that SFL was the young girl that came to house and touched her chess set. 

14 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Yes, but is it true she died? 

She died in the fire. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kboramint said:

She died in the fire. 

I came to the same conclusion. Hard to think of her surviving the fire and is living somewhere with amnesia. 

4 hours ago, kboramint said:

I'm guessing FL is going to marry into that family. She's going to marry SML 

She's going to make SFL miserable in every way, starting with romancing SML, marriage may not happen if ML is her end partner.

I like the idea of SML being her partner. Apart from his stiff stony face, the story about him is good.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, maribella said:

SML, marriage may not happen if ML is her end partner.

Remember in Third Marriage, the FL married the Chairman. She ended up marrying ML so I think they can go with that route. It doesn't have to be a real marriage. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, kboramint said:

Remember in Third Marriage, the FL married the Chairman. She ended up marrying ML so I think they can go with that route. It doesn't have to be a real marriage. 

But the chairman was the real villain, it seemed unnecessary to hurt a good man like the SML. I like his character so far because he is not afraid to show his feelings to SJ. Best of all, the SFL’s attempt to blackmail him went phutt. 

It’s only halfway, so any character can go to the dark side. But he is a dad, hopefully not.

• Like 1

On 6/15/2024 at 12:26 AM, kboramint said:

She locked the door from outside. A Young girl killing someone is weird. 

• Like 2

On 6/17/2024 at 2:17 AM, nohamahamoud2002 said:

She locked the door from outside. A Young girl killing someone is weird. 

In Steinbeck’s The Wrath of Grapes, the bad woman was also an evil child. There are bad young characters in novels , at least. 

edit: actually The grapes of wrath but there was a cartoon strip that had a drunkard looking very tipsy and he described his condition as the wrath of grapes. I have always got the title mixed since then.

:Megalol:

Edited by maribella
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, maribella said:

In Steinbeck’s The Wrath of Grapes, the bad woman was also an evil child. There are bad young characters in novels , at least. 

In Agatha Christie novel Crooked House the killer was a teenager 

• Like 2

It seems like SML's step-mother is not against of SML being with FL. All because it will anger Chairman Grandma and SML might no longer be heir if he disobeys. 

So, Step-mom wants SML to no longer be heir? Why is this?  Wht is her plan?

And it looks like Step-Mom's assistant doesn't like his secret daughter being hurt. And SFL seems to not like the Step-mom.

I have a feeling the Assistant and SFL are going to betray the Step-Mom.   

SFL is still anoying btw. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, kboramint said:

It seems like SML's step-mother is not against of SML being with FL. All because it will anger Chairman Grandma and SML might no longer be heir if he disobeys. 

So, Step-mom wants SML to no longer be heir? Why is this?  Wht is her plan?

And it looks like Step-Mom's assistant doesn't like his secret daughter being hurt. And SFL seems to not like the Step-mom.

I have a feeling the Assistant and SFL are going to betray the Step-Mom.   

SFL is still anoying btw. 

Agree period she trying to steal the inheritamce for herself; I like first female leave better with second male.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheQueenReturns said:

Agree period she trying to steal the inheritamce for herself; I like first female leave better with second male.

Me too. The ML is too ‘boyish’ when he’s not a young boy. He really should bash that assistant. The summary describes him as someone who went up the ladder by latching on to the stepmother. 

3 hours ago, kboramint said:

have a feeling the Assistant and SFL are going to betray the Step-Mom.   

Don’t they know their relationship?

9 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

In Agatha Christie novel Crooked House the killer was a teenager 

Correction to the title of Steinbeck’s novel. :Megalol:

• Like 2

That "Jam", FL makes is going to sold at the Shopping Network isn't it?  

I like FL with SML more then FL with the ML. 

I think the Assistant knows that SFL is his daughter but SFL does not know. 

Step-Mom now knows SFL stole that painting from FL's childhood home. Step-Mom is peeved that she was gifted a stolen painting. 

SFL's mom i still interacting with FL's adopted Dad.

Why is FL always crumsy at the studio? 

Why is SFL's mom's always drinking.  

SFL now knows FL bullied her mom and came to her house 

SML takes FL to the hospital and then to her house

ML's mom asks SML to stay for dinner. He declines. FL asks him to stay for dinner. He accepts.   

SFL still annoys me