[Current Drama 2024] Brave Yong Soo Jung -용감무쌍 용수정 - Mon to Fri 19:05 - 19:40 KST - Cast: Uhm Hyun Kyung, Seo Jun Young

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

The truth about the brothers is revealed. YSJ will probably know about the SFL identity. 

Is the vicious CEO the SML’s stepmother? That’s the vibe I got. If so his real mum should surface sometime.

Was EJ’s mother married to his father or she was his mistress? A bit strange for a chaebol guy to take a not all there woman as mistress when he could get a model or smart woman easily.

20 hours ago, maribella said:
22 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Is the vicious CEO the SML’s stepmother? That’s the vibe I got. If so his real mum should surface sometime.

Yes. 

The older brother seems to be SML from the same mother. 

20 hours ago, maribella said:

Was EJ’s mother married to his father or she was his mistress? A bit strange for a chaebol guy to take a not all there woman as mistress when he could get a model or smart woman easily

She was the mistress, I think, not sure. 

4 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

The older brother seems to be ML from the same mother.

In the Uee show, the same thing happened, brothers of the same parents. The grande dame took one for another son. In this case probably took the son and chased out the mother.

19 hours ago, maribella said:

Isn’t anyone recapping? 

I am curious to know what’s happening to miss Otoke. 

Sorry, the FL is too goofy and the SFL is annoying. She can't hold the candle to even SFL in Meant To Be. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, kboramint said:

Sorry, the FL is too goofy and the SFL is annoying. She can't hold the candle to even SFL in Meant To Be. 

Agreed. And I also liked the FL in Meant To Be. All the characters are literal caricatures.

Ok will check out meant to be.

FL is supposed to be refreshing according to the summary.

I didn’t like her acting in MIAV and Second husband was tolerable. She was good as the villain and SFL in some show that I had watched partly. Maybe she needs a compatible ML.

I had watched behind the scenes special of Queen of Tears.  KSH and KGW actually discussed how they were going to do some scenes. 

I think the FL and ML here are just winging it. Maybe with 120 episodes !!

• Like 1

I did watch Meant to be but I forgot its title. The guy that obsessed over SN is going to be in Scandal, I think.

How could I forget, FL is the unwanted child and SN was shot leaving rooms a lot. The cameraman was in love with her rear. :joy:

The summary says the ML had pegged the FL as his SIL.

I thought it was just him and mum.

• LOL 1

13 minutes ago, maribella said:

The guy that obsessed over SN is going to be in Scandal, I think.

Jin Joo-Hyung is his name, I think. He played Do-Hyun in Meant To Be. A good daily in my opinion.

14 minutes ago, maribella said:

How could I forget, FL is the unwanted child and SN was shot leaving rooms a lot. The cameraman was in love with her rear. :joy:

Like how the director in The Two Sisters is obsessed with Ha Yeon-Joo's (Bae Do-Eun/Lee Hye-Ji) legs...

1 hour ago, maribella said:

I think the FL and ML here are just winging it. Maybe with 120 episodes !!

Even the ML was better in Heaven's Promise and Tears of Heaven.

1 hour ago, maribella said:

I didn’t like her acting in MIAV and Second husband was tolerable. She was good as the villain and SFL in some show that I had watched partly.

I liked her in Second Husband, MIAV, not so much. Here, definitely not.

• Like 1

When did this drama change their end credit music from a pop song that was played since the first episode to a "MBC revenge drama" score? It makes the previews more dramatic now.   

Sorry, I decided to see the latest episode to see if it got better. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, kboramint said:

Sorry, I decided to see the latest episode to see if it got better. 

I am depending on you to recap. :smile:

Watching the FL and ML playing the bickering duo is too hard on me. They are too old to try and be playful. Why not get two young actors to do the young part?  I don’t see any revenge developing. The SML is so stiff. 

• Like 1

I zipped through the latest episode and end up wondering, when is the SFL going to accept that she is not stirring anything in the SML’s veins? It is so pathetic.

EJ’s mum had a different name, SFL had a different name and SJ had a different  name… who else? 

• Like 1

The SML may get the girl. 

The stepmother and her sidekick are too successful. I don’t like this kind of trope. The sidekick and hooligans beat up EJ to get info on the mother.

It’s ep 27, so still a long way to get secrets out in the open.

• Like 1

Omigoodness another get-a drunken guy- into- bed scene. I was FFWing a lot  so I didn’t watch how it happened. The pathetic SFL managed to trap the SML. Have to wait for subs. EJ turned up at the mansion. I hope the stepmother gets in trouble. 

I don’t understand how the stepmother did not recognise EJ’s mum who is working as a maid. 

• Like 1