[drama 2003] Sang Doo, Let's Go To School! 상두야, 학교&#44032

melusine

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest piano_lady

This is a funny and touching drama and yet so underrated!

Bi's really good here...I think his role here is much better and more challenging than Full House :P

Am not a big fan of the lead actress though...

But overall this drama is good!!!!

Guest karyne autumn

Sangdoo is a great drama!! I cried though...cus is too good too touching, fantastic storyline!!! rain did so well as a drama debut! FULL HOUSE even brought him to fame further!!!

The ending especially sad....well, i really hope there is part two cuz the story seems not ending!

AHHH!! this is such a good drama..it is so underrated..i only spend 2days watching all 16 episodes,i just cant stop watching cause the story is so good and it's so funny..right from the start,you wanna know whats gonna happen next and just cant stop watching it..Rain acted very well in it..he's so funny and when he needs to be emotional,he acted well..i've also seen his performances in A love to kill and i must say he already has great acting skills when he was filming sangdoo..

Guest jasmine_korea

Although i'm in episode 5 but i already know what will happen to bi in the end since in the ijuksa thread everyone was complaining about the sad ending :( it's sad i know i already cried alot for ijuksa...To be honest befor watching full house i didn't like him that much but i should say he is great and after 2 years i'm a die heart fan of his ^_^I have 5000 pix of him in my PC.

OK this thread is so empty of picture

sangdoo6.jpg

sangdoo_034.jpg

rain2th79nd.jpg

amicuteforyou.jpg

187np.png

Credits: I have no idea where i got these just tell me if u know..And i uploaded them

Guest evil_barbs

i just finished doin a all-nighter.. of watching this series..

i cried soooo much~~ :tears: i didnt want to watch this series cos i heard wat happens to Bi at the end.. but i couldnt help it.. i just had to find out for myself wat the fuss was abt over this series..

well.. my heart just aches watching this series..~~ to save myself next time from feeling this way i dont think i can watch tis series agn.. its tooo heart-breaking for me :tears::tears:

but im just too confused now abt the ending.. so is he or isnt he? dead? <------highlight!! (spoiler)

if they r.. "_?_".. then how would they hav that msg coming up in the ending???

Guest theorginal

me too i cant help watching this drama over and over cause its so good. but bi [sang doo] doesnt die in the end right cause he had a baby with eun hwan. well i really like watching it. its SOOOOOOO GOODDDDDDD

Guest y_yuen12

definitely one of my favourite dramas!!

it was funny, sad, touching, meaningful..

and bi's acting was just TOO GOOD!

(he looked really good too :lol: )

but yes.. definitely underated =(

Guest dreamish

When I watched this, Rain wasn't Rain anymore. He was simply Sangdoo, a very selfless man who loves Bori and Eunhwan completely. That type of love was really uplifting and beautiful because it's so rare. I've seen many korean dramas, but this is the only one that makes me look at things differently and makes me want to a better person--like Sangdoo.

First rate acting on Rain's part. Has a wonderful message.

Guest 1AM___ME

at first i wasnt even intrerested in this drama but when i watched the first episode i was HOOKED. i think Bi and Gong Hyo Jin did a wonderful job. and i think they would make a good couple.

Guest greeny

i lovvvvvve the drama a bunch!

love the storyline, love their acting...

but i think the ending isnt that sad, it was sweet enough for me..

the one that disapoint me is HOW COME BoRi forget his appa after all the sacrifice SangDoo did for her sake!!

Guest greeny

but im just too confused now abt the ending.. so is he or isnt he? dead? <------highlight!! (spoiler)

if they r.. "_?_".. then how would they hav that msg coming up in the ending???

i think there's so many speculation about this, but for me, SangDoo n EunHwan clearly dead..

since you see, in the new photo family of EunHwan's, there's no EunHwan and SangDoo anymore, while SD's uncle on it! And also the last quote of SangDoo n EunHwan, i forget what the quote is.. it something like "Thanks for everyone that ever love us. Even you all forget us, we always love you all. From SangDoo and EunHwan, at a world blablabla"

i forget the blablabla world, but i think its clearly means to the other world: heaven :rolleyes:

To be frankly..i never had any courage to re-run this drama...

This is one of my favorit drama, funny and sad at the same time.

by listening " my love" song already made my eyes teary...

this drama is full of emotion....

im my POV..both of them dead.

You see when they both hit by the car, there is blood there. and if you see the family picture there is no sang doo and eun hwan there. I remember Bori said I'm sorry Appa to keep forget about you....

and near in the ending you see that the scene is moving back.

back to when eunhwan knock the doorgate, in reality sangdoo didn't come out, because he was sent to jail.

but in this flashback he open the gate, and then they go together, ride a bike together and even eunhwan get pregnant and almost deliver the baby...

to me this is the future that they dream about if no bad thing happened with sangdoo.

If sangdoo didn't push the man and made him dead, both of them will through their life in a smooth way, till they get married...and live happlily ever after..

but the reality didn't work as they dream of, in reality they can not be together because there is bori and bori's mother who will never let sangdoo go, and there is Lee dong gun too, the shamefull feeling that sangdoo have being a gigolo etc..that make them can not be together in reality...

so they only can be together in their own world, a world that allow them together a world that they can be happy together...

In A World Without Despair......:) to me that is heaven....

Even when life deceits you, don’t be sad or angry

When the sad day passes by, a happier day will come to you

We believe that love is the only hope in this lonesome world

The thankful people who have allowed, yielded and permitted our love

We love you and you’ll always be remembered

People that forgave our love… We Love You.

From Eun Hwan & Sang Doo

In a world without despair

hope you girls don't mind i share my thought...:)

Guest charlesriver

i lovvvvvve the drama a bunch!

love the storyline, love their acting...

but i think the ending isnt that sad, it was sweet enough for me..

the one that disapoint me is HOW COME BoRi forget his appa after all the sacrifice SangDoo did for her sake!!

Me too....love this drama and acting. Bi's best role in my opinion.

It is realistic that Bori's memory of Sangdoo faded with time. She was only a young kid. Sad but real...

Guest peachblossom06

I want my first post to be in this thread because this is my fav. Jung Ji-Hoon series. He was just so amazing and endearing as Sangdoo. This was the last series that I saw from him, because I started with Full House and A Love to Kill. But in "Sangdoo..", there were just an innocence to him, he portrayed Sangdoo with so much heart and soul. In the beginning, this series was so hilarious, but toward the middle and end, it where the big "drama" really begin. This series has a consistent pace and it never dragged. This is one of the best k-series out there, but it is so underrated.

Guest jasmine_korea

Seriously this drama is killing me -_- i hardly can watch an episode without previewing it fastly befor. It's just the saddest drama i've ever seen and i think Bi is so talented that even this was his first experience but it came out great. I can say it's even sadder than ijuksa.

Guest MaryMagdalin

wait am i a total retard,

but did they both like.... *bangthegong* when the car hit them?!

if they did, then that was a retarded scene - ______-;;

I has watched serial this repeatedly, and never although I did not cry.

Because, the person be lucky tragic like doo, but was played innocently seem like - processed him did not suffer, made me increasingly wanted to cry.

Bi acting very good, his role very deep, played various emotional sorts in one time.

That was added value from acting a person of Bi was, the role that must he played was 5 years from the Bi age old actual at that time, became a FATHER in the very young age.

About ending from serial this, had a basis posting along with this :

don't know if this has been posted before...just added info :)

According to me was indeed true, depended on our interpretation. There were those who thought SD&EH died, but there also are those that considered they lived and happy forever, remembered conversation the two of them on the end of the story like: "in 15 days more we must back to center" that for me who trusted them lived meaning that, 15 days again they must return to Seoul, where his family remained.

But like words Scriptwriter Lee Kyung Hee Ah~ These "two are indeed inseparable."

Let them stay together then, whether live or dead, I thought. So, depend on your intepretation right? Anyway Two Thumbs Up for this serial !!.

• 2 weeks later...

I watched the ending of this show today, and I am extremely interested to know the ending because I already read some spoilers beforehand.......why did they let them die? It's so heartbreaking but I guess that's where the whole story in leading to.....Well, I did cry while watching this drama even though I only watched part of it here and there but I think on the whole the drama is quite watchable and Bi acting is really good in there (even better in "A Love to Kill from my opinion). I love Sangdo's deep love/sacrifices for his daughter even though she's not his real daughter. Plus Lee Dong Gun is also very eye catching in this drama hahahaahaaa. Overall, I think the ending is quite complete though it's a bit confusing, anyway I gonna watch the whole drama again when I have the time because I miss some episodes.

Archived