[drama 2003] Sang Doo, Let's Go To School! 상두야, 학교&#44032

melusine

Guest Lanice

This is one of my all time favorite too. Sangdoo's personalities is very similiar to Bi =) so cute and sweet.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chuchu728

I really loved this drama, but am I the only one who can not stand Gong Hyo-Jin? I pretty much wanted to stop watching this drama because of her. She annoyed me so much for some reason! Agh, I thought Bi's acting was the best. I loved it when he played those little games with Cha Bori and her friends! Ahhh, but I really really can't stand Gong Hyo-Jin, I have to say...I hated this drama because of her, ugh!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ecstaticx

This is my first k-series ive ever watched and i have to say, im impressed. =) Its funny, heart warming .. its just so good =)

Guest ash_0621

i missed the old thread abt sangdoo!!!! there was like 190 plus pages on it....and it has to be deleted......waaaaaahhhhhhh

this is like one of the best k-dramas i've ever watched and ever dubbed in the phils....hope i cud get a tagalog copy of it......(it was named ALL FOR LOVE in my country).......

waaaaaahhhh i misseddd sidney/sangdoo soooo much......

and where cud i get Mam Eula's other series....i really really like her......i feel so bi- she turns me on, lolzzz :w00t: looking at her...such a fine actress.....really great!!!

welcum ending mishaps and debates all over again...lolzzzz...ehehe...

Hi!! As I said before in Gong Hyo Jin's thread. I never liked this series when it was shown in the Philippines. I only watched a few episodes because of Lee Dong Gun (Lovers in Paris hangover). I don't like Bi/Rain also because I'm not into R&B (I like alternative music more). Then, I found out that LDG was just a supporting actor so I stopped watching it because the actors are not that good-looking, pardon me. But when I watched Biscuit Teacher and Sugar Candy and found out that GHJ is the same teacher in Sang-doo, Let's Go to School. I rewatched it on YouTube and got hooked on it. GHJ and Bi kinda grew into me. I love their acting. They acted so naturally. They got me glued on the net unlike other Kdramas, which tortured me to death. Although the ending was tragic, the series as a whole compensated for it. :)

I started to like Gong Hyo Jin because she is a great actress and has a good fashion sense. Then, I found out from her thread that she is a model. I hate actress in Kdramas, who wear bulky clothes (yung pinapatong-patong you mga damit na hindi naman color-coordinated like LDH in My Girl at si SHG sa Full House. I hate their costumes), peace!! :vicx:

You should watch Biscuit Teacher and Sugar Candy. GHJ acted very well here, incidentally her name here is Na Bo-ri, the same name of Sang-doo's daughter, Bo-ri. She is opposite Papa Gong Yoo. She has alot of movies under her name, just search google for her filmography. She is one of my favorite actress, next to Kim Sun-ah (another very talented actress). :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest .:-kiddo-:.

i love sang doo, let's go to school !

i love bi, he acts reallii well .. up to episode 10

buh cant seem to find it

so was wondering if anyone was willing to upload it for me ?

soo far its awesomee .. cant wait to see the other bits ><

• 2 weeks later...
Guest raspb3rry

I really loved this drama, but am I the only one who can not stand Gong Hyo-Jin? I pretty much wanted to stop watching this drama because of her. She annoyed me so much for some reason! Agh, I thought Bi's acting was the best. I loved it when he played those little games with Cha Bori and her friends! Ahhh, but I really really can't stand Gong Hyo-Jin, I have to say...I hated this drama because of her, ugh!

She's not one of my favourite actresses, but she's still good. Omg, when she starts crying, the way she cries, makes me cry too. And of course Bi :wub:, he's acting was superb! I can't wait to watch it again ^^. Bi is cute as usual :D!

Anyways, I made a fanlisting for Bi's character, Cha Sang Doo. Please do join ^^.

http://sangdoo.beautiful-echo.net

Just want to say that I love this drama series very much! At first, I wanted to see more Rain after Full House but after watching Sangdoo, I feel that Bi's acting as Sangdoo was the best among his three dramas!

Just want to say that I love this drama series very much! At first, I wanted to see more Rain after Full House but after watching Sangdoo, I feel that Bi's acting as Sangdoo was the best among his three dramas!

I agree. Even though, it was his first drama....his acting was best in this one.

• 1 month later...
Guest emma007

Wow, no one has posted here in a while!!!

I started this drama just the other day. I am only on episode 3, but it's cute so far. The part where Sang-doo protests at the hospital was hilarious. I laughed so hard when that scene came on! I am hoping this drama is going to be really good.

Guest MissMonika

I love this drama. Although I love Full House, Bi's acting in this drama far outranks Full House. He really made me feel for San-doo's character. Omgosh, the ending. I had to watch it a second time before I finally understood just exactly what happens at the end. Then I started bawling and crying so hard.

• 1 month later...
Guest angel_arcane

hi, i know this is kinda old already but I am looking for complete lyrics of the whole Sangdoo OST. i love love this drama as well as the OST. can someone please help? thanks a lot in advance..

Guest CheekY_bAnaNa

omg this is my drama of the moment, i can't stop watching it!! lol the countless times i bawled during eun-hwan and sangdoo moments, aaah <3 this drama!!

Guest MissMonika

So I had an urge to watch this drama last night. And I cried all over again. I can't get over how sweet and heartbreaking this show is. Very bittersweet. Especially the ending. You know, it took me forever to realize what the ending meant. And when I finally did figure it out, I cried all over again.

Really, I love this show. I think it's my favorite Bi drama. I mean, I liked Full House and IJUKSA, but this show is so under rated compared to the other two. It's sentimental value surpasses that of the other two.

*Sigh* If someone could ever love me like Sang-doo and Eun-hwa loved each other, then I can be content.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nguyen82

This was such a touching series. Yes, Rain acting skills was better in this series than in FH. Even though this was Rain first series, how can one person just get hotter and hotter. This was the last series that I watched from Rain. I started with Full House then A Love to Kill, then this. This series was really hard to find and buy. The first time I saw Rain as Sangdoo was OMG, my heart was like jumping out of my chest. I replay the first epis. like 10 times in a row. In Full House and A Love to Kill, I really didn't like his style until around epis. 5 or 6, but with Sangdoo, he look so good from the first scene. Okay enough of my drooling. Sangdoo was my second fav. K-series after FH. Everything was amazing, the storyline just flow beautifully, just enough comedy combined with drama. Favorite parts: I love all the scenes with Rain and Bori, so sweet; Rain was WOW in his portray as a single father, and was funny and adorable as a gigolo; all the scenes between Lee Dong Gun and Rain- hilarious, yet the chemistry between Rain and Gong Hyo Jin were okay, nothing special, and the ending was perfect for this series.

Guest miniejungle

i agree... Bi's acting is the best in this show... however I feel the ending was weird.... after all the problems were solved, they died. so sad... and doesn't make sense...

i like the little gal, Bori! She's so cute, and the subtitle is very good too!

Archived