Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

On 8/27/2023 at 7:02 AM, backstreetboysfan said:

New IG update :) 8-26-2023

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwaU00Crkoy/

@backstreetboysfan  this is his new endorsement. I'm not sure if he's filming now his upcoming drama “The Killer’s Shopping Mall”. At least we know endorsements are keeping him busy.   :foryou:

MORE --

20230828_080402.jpg?w=1024

photos source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2023/08/28/time-to-bowl/

• Love 1

Gumiho becomes new symbol of beauty in Korean drama series

Some modern interpretations of gumiho have not restricted themselves to only being a woman.

20230830000564_0.jpg

In 2020, local broadcaster tvN’s “Tales of the Nine Tailed” reinterpreted the legendary story and showcased male gumiho Lee Yeon, played by Lee Dong-wook, living in 21st century Korea.

The cable channel also premiered the rom-com series “My Roommate is a Gumiho” in May 2021, featuring the odd love story of a 22-year-old female university student and 999-year-old male gumiho Shin Woo-yeo.

According to the production teams of tvN, both gumiho -- Lee Yeon and Shin Woo-yeo -- were described as men of great beauty who could seduce almost any woman they encounter.

“Look at his looks and stunning visual. Anyone would fall in love with Lee Dong-wook. No wonder, he is the most handsome gumiho ever,” an online commenter said on a YouTube video of “Tales of the Nine Tailed.”

“If actors play a role of gumiho in their careers, I guess their beauty is proven even by the industry insiders,” another comment read.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : Korea Herald

https://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20230830000554

*** Fans have been sharing their love and admiration for their favorite actors by pressing the heart vote on their profiles. Their amount of hearts and ranks are now available in the newly opened HEART TOP 100 ranking. It is an ongoing vote (with no assigned period). The hearts voting is unlimited and is always open. So cast in your hearts for the actor(s) of your choice as well. Note that acting-dols are not included in this ranking. Go to the Kpopmap profile of your favorite actor and press his heart.  :kitty:

Top 10 Korean Actors Who Received The Most Hearts In (Kpopmap's) The HEART TOP 100 As Voted By Global Fans (August 2023)

10. Kim SeonHo - 7,129 hearts

9. Lee DongWook - 7,335 hearts

8. Lee SooHyuk - 7,679 hearts

7. Gong Yoo - 8,095 hearts

6. Ji ChangWook - 8,978 hearts

5. Hwang InYoup - 12,028 hearts

4. Park HaeJin - 14,276 hearts

3rd Place. Kim YoungKwang - 17,100 hearts

2nd Place. Lee MinHo - 54,156 hearts

1st Place. Lee JoonGi - 80,719 hearts

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/top-10-korean-actors-who-received-the-most-hearts-in-the-heart-top-100-as-voted-by-global-fans-august-2023/

*** The 2023 Brand of the Year Awards has announced this year’s winners! The annual award ceremony, which is organized by the Korean Consumer Forum, recognizes the brands that have shone brightest over the past year. The winners are determined through online and phone surveys. And Lee Dong Wook won -   :kisslevel: Congratulations to him! I'm proud and happy for him.   :ohboy2:

Drama Actor: Lee Dong Wook

20230903220313_2023-Brand-of-the-Year-Aw

0004886912_001_20230903172101213.jpg?typ

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=015&aid=0004886912

Weekly Top 10 Korean Actors Who Received The Most Hearts In The HEART TOP 100 As Voted By Global Fans (5th Week Of August) from Kpopmap

* ranking from August 27th to September 2nd, 2023

10. Choi HyunWook - 2,692 hearts

9. Gong Yoo - 3,380 hearts

8. Ji ChangWook - 3,988 hearts

7. Song JoongKi - 4,054 hearts

6. Kim YoungKwang - 9,001 hearts

5. Lee MinHo - 14,541 hearts

4. Lee SooHyuk - 40,452 hearts

3rd Place. Lee JoonGi - 41,347 hearts

2nd Place. Yoo SeungHo - 55,763 hearts

1st Place. Lee DongWook - 70,796 hearts

Most-liked-Korean-actor-Lee-Dongwook-Kpo

*** Congratulations to Lee Dong Wook!  :kaching3:

The Top Korean Actors Of 2023, According To Over 8 Million Votes

…according to the “2023 Brand of the Year Awards.”

vxTp2exbHO7YxHByLI62r_6-FL9rQ8n4rRzf5c48

Hosted by the Korea Consumer Forum, the event annually selects and awards brands and individuals who have shone throughout the year through nationwide consumer voting. This year’s awards were determined with the participation of over 8,019,000 consumers, recognizing the people and cultural brands that have brightened up 2023.

From July 3 to 16, consumers voted for their favorite Korean actors. Here are the results of the entertainment category.

T7zfqVvJIGFZXq2a3YHbExxCUYKea9QaZJUZ0_ij

Male Actor (K-Drama): Lee Dong Wook

IeV9urvwpp-d1qQJpOCLRu47hEp92fhlpyOIILFk

source : https://abk.kcforum.co.kr/2023/

49 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Lee Dong Wook and Gong Yoo in one CF, our goblin-grim reaper duo mini reunion

@backstreetboysfan  Awwww… these two. The ultimate bromance pair. Thanks for sharing this. Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook are silly while looking extremely suave in a new advertising campaign for SK Enmove. Luv how Lee Dong Wook is styled here… hair, clothes, etc. Sighhhh.   :heart3:   Here's the Full CF..................

• Like 1

*** I'm surprised of Lee Dong Wook's reunion with Gong Yoo in a CF but, I feel good. Although it was only a commercial for SK Enmove, I loved seeing the two together again and showcasing their playful chemistry. The commercial video showcases the hilarious chemistry between them. Even the photo for the campaign truly shined. "Goblin" will continue to be one of the most iconic K-Dramas of all time.  :emmm:

p0wDRiivqIxUacQ84sF_QDndNn5aXmU6QQhczgxe

• Like 1

*** I love Gong Yoo's bromance with Lee Dong Wook. He gave a shout-out to their new SK Enmove advertisement by posting a Polaroid shot of them filming the commercial, with a note to Lee Dong Wook, which goes, “Hey… Wook Dong – ah. It feels burdensome carrying this in my wallet, so I’m sticking it on the fridge instead.” Heh. - LOL - :Megalol:

screenshot_20230906_164437_instagram.jpg