Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

On 2/19/2020 at 5:29 PM, lianea said:

Today Wookie's guest is BoA,  which begins at 9:50 p.m. KST! 

Hi lianea, thanks for sharing the pictures.  This was February 26, right? During the broadcast, they visited a restaurant, and BoA mentioned that she heard Lee Dong Wook really wants to sing. She offered to do a duet performance with him, so they visited a karaoke. Boa has powerful vocals. She received a perfect score of 100 and was very happy for getting that perfect score for singing her own song. He praised her singing skills. In addition, BoA shared her hard times during her career in Japan. She topped Japan’s Oricon chart as the turning point in her Japanese career. Below are MORE pictures: :lol:

boa-lee-dong-wook-1.jpg

Pictures credit : soompi

• Like 6

[SBS Star]  Lee Dong Wook Describes His Ideal Girlfriend

201407070_1280.jpg

Actor Lee Dong Wook revealed the type of women he would like to date. On February 26 episode of SBS' talk show 'Because Lee Dong Wook Wants to Talk', Lee Dong Wook was seen talking to comedienne Jang Do-yeon.

During the talk, Jang Do-yeon revealed the kind of men she is attracted to.

Jang Do-yeon said, "I like men who value me. I also would like to be able to connect with him well when we talk."
After hearing this, Lee Dong Wook nodded and commented, "It's actually the same for me.

" Lee Dong Wook explained, "It's important for me to connect with her.

I need to be able to have good conversations with her." The actor continued,

"In addition to that, we should share the same humor; I want to laugh about the same things."
In the previous episode of 'Because Lee Dong Wook Wants to Talk',

Lee Dong Wook said similar things about his ideal type.

At that time, he said, "I like someone who I can rely on.

"I want to talk about my hardships with her when I'm going through a tough time."

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005671981&fbclid=IwAR1VKVhxB-78jHBBCuyjmugDQd3KUrM0wmHvOWOfqIu_3cxS0TvBlW7HNbw

• Like 6

0d5db420a2914dcc823667c925a98551.jpeg?s=

Lee Dong Wook’s Agency To Take Legal Action Against False Rumors

Mar 3, 2020
by C. Hong

Lee Dong Wook’s agency is taking legal action against false rumors about his religious beliefs.

On March 3, King Kong by Starship released a statement on their official Instagram account. It reads:

Hello, this is King Kong by Starship.

Recently, we have confirmed that false rumors are being spread about our artist being involved in a special religion.

With regards to this, we plan to take strong legal action against the cultivation of baseless rumors, malicious slander, and comments that defame our artist’s character. We will also be taking legal action against behavior that spreads or reproduces these rumors and damages our artist’s character and good name.

Our agency will continue to actively monitor the situation so that further damage does not occur. We will do our best to protect our artists by pursuing strong legal action without compromise.

Thank you for loving and supporting our agency artists.

After it was reported that the religious group known as Sincheonji was at the center of the spread of COVID-19 cases in the Daegu region, there has been rampant online speculation about various celebrities supposedly being part of this religious group.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1386281wpp/lee-dong-wooks-agency-take-legal-action-against-false-rumors

• Thanks 6

On 3/4/2020 at 2:16 AM, braunaun said:

Lee Dong Wook’s Agency To Take Legal Action Against False Rumors

Mar 3, 2020
by C. Hong

Lee Dong Wook’s agency is taking legal action against false rumors about his religious beliefs.

On March 3, King Kong by Starship released a statement on their official Instagram account. It reads:

Hello, this is King Kong by Starship.

Recently, we have confirmed that false rumors are being spread about our artist being involved in a special religion.

With regards to this, we plan to take strong legal action against the cultivation of baseless rumors, malicious slander, and comments that defame our artist’s character. We will also be taking legal action against behavior that spreads or reproduces these rumors and damages our artist’s character and good name.

Our agency will continue to actively monitor the situation so that further damage does not occur. We will do our best to protect our artists by pursuing strong legal action without compromise.

Thank you for loving and supporting our agency artists.

After it was reported that the religious group known as Sincheonji was at the center of the spread of COVID-19 cases in the Daegu region, there has been rampant online speculation about various celebrities supposedly being part of this religious group.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1386281wpp/lee-dong-wooks-agency-take-legal-action-against-false-rumors

Hi braunaun, thanks for sharing this.  I really believe this is untrue! Good that his Management is taking legal action against the spread of these rumors. This is defamation of character. How ridiculous can people be. ^_^:oB – HB -

• Thanks 6

7 Heart Fluttering Couples With +21cm Height Difference In K-Dramas

Welcome back to the height difference in K-Dramas series. Today, it is part 2 with couples with 21cm or more height difference. If you have missed the part 1 about couples with +26cm difference, check it here.

For your lover, do you prefer someone shorter, with the same height, or taller? Or height just does not matter for you? Well, some viewers especially like romance where the height difference in the main couple is significant. They find the height difference of the couple more heart fluttering.

Here are 7 couples with 21cm to 24cm height difference in K-Dramas.

Look forward to our next part of the series with couples with 20cm difference.

7- “Life” – 21cm difference

life-lee-dongwook-won-jinah-jtbc.jpg

Lee DongWook: 184cm

Won JinA: 163cm

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/7-heart-fluttering-couples-with-21cm-height-difference-in-k-dramas/

• Thanks 4

" Like a piece of art " - that's how journalist has described.

Lee Dong Wook's looks from new pictorial for trend magazine INDEED where he's featured on cover of their volume 6. 

Btw before this magazine have featured on covers only idols, so Lee Dong Wook is the first actor.

8251eecely1gcvidrw49vj20f00ibdhf.jpg

8251eecely1gcvids2kerj20f00miad0.jpg

8251eecely1gcvidrqfqnj20f00miq4n.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 1

AWESOME NEWS! 
Besides being March’s DJ for VLIVE’s “Radio apart” program which will start at 8 pm on 30th, 
Wookie will hold special preview for his Fanship fan club members at 7 pm KST same day.

Here is notice from @kkbyss : This upcoming March 30 (Mon)! Actor Lee Dong Wook will meet you as a March DJ on <RADIO APART>. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2