Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

10 hours ago, lingkoo said:

Such a cute coffee cups from coffee truck provided by Wookie's Korean fan club Dongwookholic 

thank you for supporting him endlessly

Hi lingkoo, thanks for sharing this. Ye, such a CUTE cup indeed with LDW's image on it. I want to have one of this. His fans are so warm & NICE for supporting him all the way. :lol:

• Like 4

First teaser poster for drama "Life" Looks so mysterious

The article hints on confrontation between scalpel and pen,

" When 1,5 liters of blood are shed, Life disappears. How much time do we have..."

Ye Jin Woo (Lee Dong Wook) and Goo Seung Hyo (Jo Seung Woo),

doctor who lives up to his believes and director who follows figures. This is so intriguing

• Like 4

" I saw the blood pouring...I couldn't let the blood dye our home "

Dr.Ye Jin Woo. First 2 small teasers of Dr.Ye is out 

But his eyes so much worries and pain in his eyes.

Dr.Ye, you will do it.

More accurate translation of tag lines:

" In the time it takes 1,5 liters of blood, a life can disappear. How much time is left for us..."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

hi, dear chingus! Sorry for being lost for a while. Will try not to dissapear again.

How do you feel about Wookie's upcoming drama?

Hands down Doctor Ye Jin Woo is sexy as hell, but what about his character, drama's premise, teasers?

2 hours ago, Princi_86 said:

hi, dear chingus! Sorry for being lost for a while. Will try not to dissapear again.

How do you feel about Wookie's upcoming drama?

Hands down Doctor Ye Jin Woo is sexy as hell, but what about his character, drama's premise, teasers?

Hi  Princi_86 ,

The article hints on confrontation between scalpel and pen, 

Ye Jin Woo (Lee Dong Wook) and Goo Seung Hyo (Jo Seung Woo), 

doctor who lives up to his believes and director who follows figures.

On 5/27/2018 at 10:20 PM, lingkoo said:

Every Sunday is a work day for Dr. Ye

at Kongkuk university hospital

Hi lingkoo, thanks for sharing the stills from the drama. I'm happy that there's something to look forward to & will roll around soon starring LDW.  It makes me truly truly happy.  :lol:

• Like 1

*** I’ve been waiting for this for LDW. :lol:

New JTBC medical drama 'Life' drops suspenseful 1st teaser featuring Lee Dong Wook & Jo Seung Woo

JTBC's new medical drama 'Life' has released a very brief, yet strikingly suspenseful, first teaser to draw viewers in for its premiere. 

'Life' is set to air after currently airing series 'Miss Hammurabi'. It stars Lee Dong Wook, Jo Seung Woo, Won Jin Ah, Yoo Jae Myung, and more, and was written by scriptwriter Lee Soo Yeon of 'Secret Forest'. The story revolves around individuals in the medical field who struggle within hospital institutions for power.

In the first teaser above, the drama states, "Once you spill 1.5 liters of blood, life fades away. How much time do we have left." 'Life' is set to premiere on July 23 at 11 PM KST. Has it caught your attention with its dramatic first teaser?

• Like 4

Officially posted teaser video for "LIFE" drama. 
Scalpel VS Fountain Pen!
Blood VS Papers!
Who is more powerful?
TWO men...ONE goal..
Tension to Confrontation!
WHO will win? WHO will lose?

It's all about Fighting for LIFE!!! The BIRTH of a new medical drama that is never seen before!!!!
<Life> On Monday, July 23, at 11 o'clock the first broadcast!

• Like 3

16 hours ago, lingkoo said:

Officially posted teaser video for "LIFE" drama. 
Scalpel VS Fountain Pen!
Blood VS Papers!
Who is more powerful?
TWO men...ONE goal..
Tension to Confrontation!
WHO will win? WHO will lose?

It's all about Fighting for LIFE!!! The BIRTH of a new medical drama that is never seen before!!!!
<Life> On Monday, July 23, at 11 o'clock the first broadcast!

Hi lingkoo, thanks for sharing.  The teaser reuses the line found in the poster that says - "When 1.5 liters of blood is shed, life disappears. How much time do we have left?" I hope that this will be a different kind of medical drama that we could get to see since medical themed ones can be found anywhere. I hope his character brings something new to the table.  I'll be there to see it. This 1st teaser is a very brief, yet strikingly suspenseful. It caught my attention.  Can't wait to see this - ’Life’ is set to air after currently airing series 'Miss Hammurabi'. :lol:

• Like 3