Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Oh my God!!! I'm literally screaming in silence now!!!

LDW for Vogue is amazing!!!

The pictures I copied just don't show from the tweet... probably because I use my phone, so please bear with clicking the link one by one.

https://mobile.twitter.com/_etc_etcetera/status/833988547434598401

https://mobile.twitter.com/_etc_etcetera/status/833989229398986753

https://mobile.twitter.com/_etc_etcetera/status/833988878939811841

Embedded

Embedded

Embedded

Embedded

Embedded

Embedded

Embedded

Embedded

Embedded

Awesssooooooommmmeeeeee!!!!!

pics credit to twitter owner @_etc_etcetera

• Like 15

2 hours ago, winterdew said:

@Laarnie Antonio @noname111 Welcome here, chingus! Glad to have you guys on board ^^ Hope to see you all around here! Which dramas of his have you guys watched?

@joyezz We did not choose the Wookie fangirl life. The Wookie fangirl life chose us :bawling: Hahaha. Sometimes a tiny part of me wishes I can appreciate other actors too so that the wait for his new projects will be less painful as we can enjoy other K-dramas in the meantime. But it's a lost cause :rolleyes: I guess we'll have to survive by rewatching his dramas, checking out his pre-MG work, and the CFs and pictorials (hopefully many, many of them) that are lined up... :sweatingbullets:

@aniliaz How lucky you are to have a real-life friend who's a Wookie fan too! I imagine it'd be really fun watching/rewatching Wookie's dramas with a friend who admires him as much as we do :)

@winterdew We close again because of LDW .. hopefully he will come to my country, we plan to meet again for  his event. Its feel great when we met a real-life friend and share a same interest. I met BOICE fan in my office for my CNBLUE.. hehe :D Trying to join Gong Seung Yeon group fan here for my lovely GSY.. kihkih and hopefully i will have a new friend who love LDW in my country. @winterdew .. dont be sad, you have me as your chingu too .. :D

• Like 5

Oh Gosh. How to work further? After I have seen those pics in twitter I can't concentrate on work anymore. Wookie, what are you doing to us?

Movie/drama PDs, Magazines and brands from all over the world, you should fight to have this guy in your projects. He can be sooo different. And even in one pictorial each pic gives different vibe.

This pic is the death of me...bye 

Embedded

p.s. Loveeeee you, Vogue Korea!

p.s.#2 When we'll get HQ pics released by press :angry:

• Like 12

@MaysoonD thank you for welcoming me! I apologize for replying immediately and frequent posts. It's just that I've recent;y graduated college and I have all these free time, that's why I'm able to fangirl over LDW and catch up with his happenings :)

Thank you so much for these pictures!! OMG. I giggled and smiled so hard while viewing these pics :wub:

• Like 8

All I can say is WOW! I am speechless...I mean how much sexiness can you put on one page? LDW shows us exactly how it is done! haha

It's like in each pic there is sexiness in different parts of his body and his eyes, oh my god.

First we are in love with his acting, now his modelling, not to mention MCing, variety shows, god he is like an addiction.

Princi you are right, he is deserving to be on the front cover of Vogue and also in international campaigns like Dior Homme, Burberry and Armani. I think his beauty definitely goes beyond Korea and that also means film too. Let's hope some higher international power takes notice of him so he can spread his wings beyond Korea.

• Like 8

On 1/15/2017 at 5:01 PM, longleg said:

@giegie totally agree with you.

I think wether it's first lead or second if a role is good why not play it?  eventhough Wookie as GR might not get as big attention as Gongyoo but still he opened eyes of many people and proved himself to be an amazing actor. Actually, despite brilliant cinematography, cgi and Wookie, for me Goblin is such an average drama. From the 1st episode storyline of goblin and goblin bride was so obvious, but it took most of the screentime and i felt bored and disappointed while watching it. Sometimes i even skipped some parts of goblin and bride scenes.  Am i the only one?  

Definitely not! I've never considered him as second lead in Goblin. I think the four of them are all the main leads. And I think if not for the Grim Reaper or his character, there wouldn't be a story for Goblin. I think he's the driving force of the show.

• Like 9

@MaysoonD No worries. We are just being passionate in sharing everything about LDW. I think the problem is on me. I couldn't embed the tweet properly when I copied as link, my stupid phone just...froze on me. And the pics I copied show up only 5mins later after I finished posting and refreshed my phone. So I copied the url instead. 

Now I'm so mesmerized by all the Vogue photos I can't function properly....

(uuurrrgggghhhh... why the embeded tweet works when it is not so important)

@winterdew I'm watching Bubblegum right now because of many recommendations I read from this thread. Still in early episodes. I like him there, he looks fresh. I agree that you ladies keep saying he is a man of many faces. From angry face, warm, kind, jealous, cheerful, friendly, caring, childish, flirty to serious, all in Bubblegum.

• Like 12

@Laarnie Antonio you don't have to be sorry for many posts , for me whenever i see a new post in Wookie's thread, i have Meg Ryan feeling in" You 've got mail movie " .

i love reading and talking about him especially i don't have close friend who have my passion over Wookie 

@Princi_86 agree with you 1000 %

Hopefully we got  translation of his interviews 

• Like 11

Seems that the recent Pichii Couple's bts video of LiivMate we saw before is for facebook page. I hope they will release a second clip. Their youtube view count is no joke, around 1.8million view each clip in less than 1month. They'll hit 2million in no time.

LGUplus should make use of their popularity and chemistry. And we can get more smiling LDW... Just check the facebook, there are many versions of cute photos.

They look cute. I wish they do pictorials together. The DOTS secondary couple also had one before.

• Like 15

@noname111 I think you're right and that bts video of Pichi couple we have seen is not for CF but for promo pics. :(( I was hoping for another CF. But I've read that he was filming at stafium baseball version of CF, so we'll have another one. But I think it will be released not that soon since like you've said current CFs are gaining lots of attention. Their clips almost beated all others KB CFs which has used popular kpop bands and actors. Pichi couple's chemistry effect heh. 

As to Bubblegum you're watching currently, this drama is my weakness. I love every detail but still it's so heavy to re watch because of deepness and that part with angst. Like you've said Wookie is so different there. But that's what he really likes - to play characters which are multilayered and give him chance to improve his acting skills. 

As to other actors of course it's ok to mention others, just not to go too off-topic. As to Cha Seung Won you've mentioned he's really cool in masculine looks as model and actor....but he always the same last 10 years. That's what is common for almost all kactors. They choose to stick to their best look or image and they mostly choose same characters and same looks to be succesfull. that's my observation only. 

@Laarnie Antonio hello.^^ nice to meet you and welcome you here. I hope we'll swoon over Wookie alltogether till his comeback. 

• Like 8

12 hours ago, noname111 said:

The pictures I copied just don't show from the tweet... probably because I use my phone, so please bear with clicking the link one by one.

Embedded

Embedded

Embedded

Spoiler

Embedded

Hide contents

Embedded

Embedded

As much as i like LDW, the vogue editorial styling is just too unique for my taste. His face looks good, but when i scroll down and see what he's wearing..i am like: what on earth is this style? Hahaha 

The arena homme plus photoshoot is better (to me). Ldw looking classy in wearable outfits lol :ph34r:

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Princi_86 said:

@noname111 I think you're right and that bts video of Pichi couple we have seen is not for CF but for promo pics. :(( I was hoping for another CF. But I've read that he was filming at stafium baseball version of CF, so we'll have another one. But I think it will be released not that soon since like you've said current CFs are gaining lots of attention. Their clips almost beated all others KB CFs which has used popular kpop bands and actors. Pichi couple's chemistry effect heh. 

As to Bubblegum you're watching currently, this drama is my weakness. I love every detail but still it's so heavy to re watch because of deepness and that part with angst. Like you've said Wookie is so different there. But that's what he really likes - to play characters which are multilayered and give him chance to improve his acting skills. 

As to other actors of course it's ok to mention others, just not to go too off-topic. As to Cha Seung Won you've mentioned he's really cool in masculine looks as model and actor....but he always the same last 10 years. That's what is common for almost all kactors. They choose to stick to their best look or image and they mostly choose same characters and same looks to be succesfull. that's my observation only.

Sorry I cut your post. He filmed at stadium baseball? Great, we'll see some energy in the next one. Guess what, that might be released in March.

I thought they only have almost 4million views in total. Probably they refer to K-net portal. 

As for Bubblegum, I watched until ep5 only. Currently still happy tone, low key without any life-threatening issue haha. Haven't got time to continue, will watch more over this weekend. 

Spoiler

I put under spoiler since it is off topic. Well CSW is 47 yo. He should preserve his look and not try to look younger than he is or try to be different, it will be weird kekekekekeke. I only watch him in 3MAD and I find his vibe on and off screen are similar, and he stood out when doing runway despite the age. I agree with you but I think there is nothing else to do in an industry where the younger has more chance. I pray for LDW to hit bigger, in movie and CF preferably.

• Like 12

2 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

As much as i like LDW, the vogue editorial styling is just too unique for my taste. His face looks good, but when i scroll down and see what he's wearing..i am like: what on earth is this style? Hahaha 

The arena homme plus photoshoot is better (to me). Ldw looking classy in wearable outfits lol :ph34r:

That's Vogue for you. I think they focus more on human body uniqueness and art of facial expression which LDW nailed both. All the spreads are unique and left wow impression. While Arena is sporting what Ferragamo have in S/S store and wore them on him handsomely.

Actually at first I was pretty worried about him in Vogue March. Why March of all months and in Vogue?  That's the month of woman. I thought they will have him wear female clothes (that might happen with Vogue). But in the end the styling is sexy-masculine-quirky which I'm very happy. Well it's good he has two totally different styling of pictorials you can swoon at. The winning shot for me is his zoom in bare face in Vogue, a point-blank shot. I love it.

• Like 10

4 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

Hi katakwasabi, I couldn't agree with you more - LDW is a chic model for 'Arena Homme+'. He worked with Salvatore Ferragamo for the shoot.  :lol:

• Like 5

17 hours ago, noname111 said:

Embedded

Morniiinggg... :)

I feel you @noname111... same reaction! hahaha. Agree with you all that LDW is sooo sexy in those Vogue photos. My fave is this one with "Harry Potter like" glasses *nose bleeding* :wub:

Thank you all for the updates, posts and photos :wub:  Me too... waiting for the interview trans from both magz.

Welcome to this thread @Laarnie Antonio... I think you and @noname111 should try to watch Roommate too, you will love LDW more... kekeke :)

• Like 9