Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Who you wish would be a special guest in my Wookie's fan  meeting ?

i have a couple of names in my mind

Goblin's stars or maybe bubblegum cast or Rommate ,Wookie maintains a good relationship with all his costars  :glasses:but i was grateful for Song ji Hyo for supporting Wookie and sending a food trunck to goblin set .so hope to see her there .

Hopefully his fanmeeting goes well and turn to be a great event gathering all Wookie's beloved chingus and buddies

• Like 10

I just received my photo essay, and frankly I am soooo disappointed :cold_sweat:

I did a quick count and its like ballpark 52 pages of LDW in a 355 page book!!!

What is THIS?? and where can I COMPLAAAAAIN.... 

that is barely 15% of the book.... I like Gong Yoo but I bought a Goblin Drama Photo Essay, not Gong Yoo Photo Essay!! They even had repeated scenes... like waaaaae...

sorry I need to vent somewhere.... they really should consider about LDW's fans... sob...

• Like 9

18 hours ago, MaysoonD said:

Who you wish would be a special guest in my Wookie's fan  meeting ?

i have a couple of names in my mind

Goblin's stars or maybe bubblegum cast or Rommate ,Wookie maintains a good relationship with all his costars  :glasses:but i was grateful for Song ji Hyo for supporting Wookie and sending a food trunck to goblin set .so hope to see her there .

Hopefully his fanmeeting goes well and turn to be a great event gathering all Wookie's beloved chingus and buddies

Jo Se Ho or Yoo In Na :)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, st4rdust said:

I just received my photo essay, and frankly I am soooo disappointed :cold_sweat:

that is barely 15% of the book.... I like Gong Yoo but I bought a Goblin Drama Photo Essay, not Gong Yoo Photo Essay!! They even had repeated scenes... like waaaaae...

sorry I need to vent somewhere.... they really should consider about LDW's fans... sob...

This  is why I won't buy any Goblin stuff. It will be 80 % GY and KGE

unfortunately you can't do anything :mellow:

here 

pichi couple to cheer you up :) 

• Like 11

3 hours ago, st4rdust said:

@st4rdust oh I know how you feel... That's why I was hesitant to buy it and now hesitant about Directors DVD cut. Only 52 pages oh...And the rest are...oh, so boring. So that's how they estimate GR value in story...15%? GR who brought freshness in typical lovely dovely kdrama storyline...ugh. And I haven't received my GR doll yet. Neither me nor some other fans I know.

Is there smth related to GR only except doll?

@joyezz At least we have CF and looks like more versions are coming. And cmon. where are other CFs and pictorials????

I have found HD version but on Naver. Hopefully it will be uploaded on Yt.

http://blog.naver.com/kbcheckcard/220934276521

This one is not that bad for q-ty as well:

@miecha more then 1 mln views in 2 weeks it's daebak if to analyze their previous videos. Lee Jae Hoon from popular Signal has got almost 2 millions of views only in 4 months. Same for Twice's CF. So I guess Pichi couple's CFs will got the same views in less then 2 month. And I have seen by myself this CFs played on Navercast before videos. And one Wookie's Korean fan has captured it played in cinema before movie.

Still I want more. I want him to model at least 1 baverage and 1 clothing brand more. 

• Like 14

12 hours ago, joyezz said:

AAAAAAAAAA..... LOVE THOSE CF BTS CLIPS!!! :wub:

Uri WangSun story continues... they deserve more screen time and happy ending... kekeke :wub:

Thank you all for the posts and updates :wub:

• Like 9

Which stars received the most votes for being the dream Valentine's Day date?

AOA,Seolhyun,Suzy,Seo-In-Guk,song-joong-ki-,lee-dong-wook,gong-yoo,red-velvet,irene,park-bo-gum,twice,nayeon

Single ladies and gentlemen cast their votes for their dream Valentine's Day date!

SEE ALSO: AOA win #1 on February 2nd 'M! Countdown'!

Marriage agency Gayeon recently held a survey for the upcoming day, and a total of 418 participants took part. Each participant voted for the star they want to ask out on Valentine's Day. 

The male star to take #1 was Gong Yoo, who took 40% of the votes. His 'Goblin' co-star Lee Dong Wook came in 2nd by taking 34% of the votes. Next came Park Bo Gum with 14%, Song Joong Ki with 7%, and Seo In Guk with 1%. 

As for the female stars, Suzy took #1 by winning 37% of the votes. AOA's Seolhyun followed next with 31%, Red Velvet's Irene with 20%, and TWICE's Nayeon with 10%. 

Which star would you like to ask out on Valentine's Day? 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/02/which-stars-received-the-most-votes-for-being-the-dream-valentines-day-date

• Like 13

1 hour ago, LoveBangWon said:

HAPPY LIFE AFTER WANGSUN REINCARNATION :wub:

she keep act like queen..

IMG_0496a32d1.gif

He keep says "sorry"

IMG_04971a78e.gif

Wangsun enjoy the beat of music

IMG_0499.gif

And she knows how to makes him smile (thought it wasnt "halleluyah song") LOL

IMG_0501.gif

More under spoiler

Hide contents

IMG_0491e8419.gif
IMG_0492f8015.gif
IMG_049360ce9.gif
IMG_0494.gif
IMG_0495.gif
IMG_0498.gif
IMG_0500fe17f.gif
IMG_0502.gif

CREDIT TO HO-DUCK

I can't get enough of them

They need to have their own drama :wub:

Image result for i ship it gif

• Like 11

@st4rdust I saw a post about Goblin's photo essay and agreed that it was fullfilled with GY. Imho, your dissatisfaction will also be felt by KGE's fans. Judging from the postcards, KGE also got fewer space that GY, is it true? I plan to buy the book too, but idk after your review, I need to see its in real first before making decision. And I also hate the production team which never make an english version. DotS book didn't have the english version, and I think Goblin will ended up the same

• Like 9

Lee Dong Wook Lists His Valentine’s Day Film Recommendations For Single People

Lee Dong Wook

It’s Valentine’s Day! Whether you’re single or in a relationship (but mostly if you’re single), Lee Dong Wook has some suggestions for you on how to spend the day.

In an interview with a Korean media outlet, the actor, who recently played the grim reaper in the hit tvN drama “Goblin,” named three movies to watch for people spending Valentine’s Day alone.

“Charlie and the Chocolate Factory” (2005)

charlie and the chocolate factory

Lee Dong Wook named Tim Burton’s imagination and Johnny Depp’s signature style as his favorite parts of the novel adaptation and remake of the now classic children’s story.

“You can feast on all the chocolate you want through your eyes! You won’t gain weight and your heart will be warm,” he said.

“Love Letter” (1995)

love letter

This Japanese film became famous for the hit line “O genki desuka?” and became one of the highest grossing films of the year in South Korea.

“Right now you might be single, but everyone remembers their first love,” Lee Dong wook said as his reason for recommending the movie.

“Deadpool” (2016)

deadpool

n an interesting twist of expectations, Lee Dong Wook’s final pick for Valentine’s Day movies was the recent R-rated superhero flick starring Ryan Reynolds as the titular comic book anti-hero.

“When you watch it, you’ll be like, ‘Who cares about Valentine’s Day?'” Lee Dong Wook said. “You can lose yourself in the crazy action. It will get rid of the sad feeling of being alone.”

If none of these suggestions work for you, you can always catch Lee Dong Wook in “Goblin!”

Watch “Goblin” on Viki exclusively in Europe!

https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/14/lee-dong-wook-lists-valentines-day-film-recommendations-single-people

• Like 9

On Friday, February 10, 2017 at 10:41 AM, kentangbakar said:

Hello ladies. Going to paste this here for a wonderful Friday, to cope with Grim Reaper/wangyeo/Leehyuk withdrawal.

In case you are wondering who I am. Im @stardust friend, (why I cant tag her, =.="). =))))

Hi @kentangbakar! My fellow sungbora shipper! Reply 1988 feels. Hahaha. 

Welcome to LDW's thread :D

• Like 11

On 1/24/2017 at 11:33 AM, gamshe said:

@Princi_86 omg chingu i have so many feelings about this video omg i hope no one is uncomfortable with these since this is not a shipper thread but omg i have nowhere else to share this feelings, btw can you post it in the drama thread too? maybe some kind people could translate it for us. :tears:

Okay first of all, LMAO:

YvfMlAk.gif eAe6t0B.gif

Second of all, THEY KISSED A LOT OMG. I counted omg they kissed for 6 times. Maybe there are more that didn't make it to this video. The fifth one was a very long one ahahahha director is also a WangSun shipper apparently. Wookie had to stop it and then director said cut ahahahha I am dying. THEY KISSED FOR 13 SECONDS, I REPEAT, 13 SECONDS!!!!

0kSPJ2F.gif jQfMnCc.gif

Wookie getting shy after the kiss omg:

eRhGfUp.gif

Practicing the kiss omg:

GBg1rZp.gif TwaxlNP.gif

I have nothing to say about these OMG they are just so comfortable with each other :tears:

T4Vb0Gd.gif MhukhI3.gif

8EEESqu.gif

VLAuKth.gif

I am gonna make these screenshots my wallpaper lmao

look at their handsssssmaCsEJJ.png

NXI5gl3.png

lmao that guy(director?) is all of us ahahhahaJBnjPqu.png

i love everthing here...wangsun couple - deabak. Miss them.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

Hi @kentangbakar! My fellow sungbora shipper! Reply 1988 feels. Hahaha. 

Welcome to LDW's thread :D

Hi my fellow friend!! owh I miss our little ship there..ekeekeke...

I will come once in a while if i have something interesting about LDW. I camp at Gongyoo house more, ladies here is more active than another house. Heeeee. 

Here HD picture for anyone to change their twitter or FB banner. Ekekeke.

This twitter acc is heaven for me, cause have HD LDW n GY. Bahahahahahaha.

• Like 7

23 hours ago, MaysoonD said:

Which stars received the most votes for being the dream Valentine's Day date?

Single ladies and gentlemen cast their votes for their dream Valentine's Day date!

SEE ALSO: AOA win #1 on February 2nd 'M! Countdown'!

Marriage agency Gayeon recently held a survey for the upcoming day, and a total of 418 participants took part. Each participant voted for the star they want to ask out on Valentine's Day. 

The male star to take #1 was Gong Yoo, who took 40% of the votes. His 'Goblin' co-star Lee Dong Wook came in 2nd by taking 34% of the votes. Next came Park Bo Gum with 14%, Song Joong Ki with 7%, and Seo In Guk with 1%. 

As for the female stars, Suzy took #1 by winning 37% of the votes. AOA's Seolhyun followed next with 31%, Red Velvet's Irene with 20%, and TWICE's Nayeon with 10%. 

Which star would you like to ask out on Valentine's Day? 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/02/which-stars-received-the-most-votes-for-being-the-dream-valentines-day-date

Hi Maysoon, hahaha - so many surveys conducted during Valentine's Day. Here's another one from NBT Partners. From this source, LDW comes in 3rd ranking..... :lol:

Gong Yoo picked as ‘chosen few’ for Valentine’s Day

Gong Yoo was chosen as the No. 1 male celebrity that Korean women want to give chocolate to on Valentine’s Day, according to the NBT Partners.

Over 1,700 Korean men and women participated in the recent survey.

Park Bo-gum came in at second place while Lee Dong-wook took the No. 3 spot. Other mentions on the list included Song Joong-ki, Park Seo-joon, Lee Min-ho, Hyun Bin and Zo In-sung.

Among female celebrities, actress Han Hyo-joo topped the list, followed by Suzy at No. 2 and Yoo In-na at No. 3.

(skipped unrelated.....)

By Jie Ye-eun (yeeunjie@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 8