Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

@katakwasabi Rihwan is love, Rihwan is sunshine. Of course you'll see some similarities between each Wookie's characters cos he has played so many of them lol. And each time it's still one Wookie. If you want to see some similarities with Lee Hyuk watch "Partner". If more with brooding Wang Yeo or GR on dury then Hotel King. If Grim Reaper when he's with Goblin and Deok Hwa then Blade Man. Bubblegum's RiHwan had some similarities with adorable Grim Reaper. But I totally recommend to watch Wild Romance. No similarities at all :D

@st4rdust thanks so much for this cool essay and many captures of Grim Reaper The Adorable! Love his relationships with ET. Actually love his relationships with all other lead 4. Can you make with Deok Hwa as well? Especially taking into account how close Wookie and SungJae became on set. 

In the article mentioned (I've translated through Goggle as well) SungJae boasted about his friendship with Wookie. And in interview before he said that he's grateful to Wookie the most. ^_^ 

I hope we'll get the glimpse of Wookie tmr. And wonder for which magazine Wookie was shooting. Can't wait for his interview. Btw we can watch live tmr to hopefully see Wookie.

• Like 13

44 minutes ago, Princi_86 said:

@katakwasabi Rihwan is love, Rihwan is sunshine. Of course you'll see some similarities between each Wookie's characters cos he has played so many of them lol. And each time it's still one Wookie. If you want to see some similarities with Lee Hyuk watch "Partner". If more with brooding Wang Yeo or GR on dury then Hotel King. If Grim Reaper when he's with Goblin and Deok Hwa then Blade Man. Bubblegum's RiHwan had some similarities with adorable Grim Reaper. But I totally recommend to watch Wild Romance. No similarities at all :D

@st4rdust thanks so much for this cool essay and many captures of Grim Reaper The Adorable! Love his relationships with ET. Actually love his relationships with all other lead 4. Can you make with Deok Hwa as well? Especially taking into account how close Wookie and SungJae became on set. 

In the article mentioned (I've translated through Goggle as well) SungJae boasted about his friendship with Wookie. And in interview before he said that he's grateful to Wookie the most. ^_^ 

I hope we'll get the glimpse of Wookie tmr. And wonder for which magazine Wookie was shooting. Can't wait for his interview. Btw we can watch live tmr to hopefully see Wookie.

@Princi_86 i'm planning to watch wild romance next. I find lee si young cute and unique after watching her in wgm with junjin eons ago haha

Ohhh..please update if wookie is on air tomorrow :lol:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Princi_86 said:

You are most welcome!! Glad you enjoyed it!:D

Yes if I have time this week I will!!
Like I need more encouragement to take more screencaps of wookie?? lol 
I just had an issue because Deokhwa was technically not quite Deokhwa since the moment we saw him... I think some parts it was him? the Credit card parts was all him? 
Does the nabi deity leave him now and then? Or he retains the memories he made with them anyway hahaha *scratches head* lol

I am so excited about the news of the magazine shoot!! I will definitely buy it to keep! Need more new photos to deal with wookie-withdrawal... I hope he gets many magazine spreads and IVs... 

Here is his Men's UNO HK Jan 2016 issue - Post-Bubblegum interview:
I hope some fans know mandarin can understand it... 

lee-dong-wook-mens-uno-jan-2016-iv-bubbl

• Like 9

On 1/27/2017 at 0:36 AM, katakwasabi said:

I know right! I like that ad! It's so hip and current, most importantly wookie is in it! Hahahaha

@Visually-wandering and @riuenu..welcome to LDW's thread, where we spazz about anything wookie related. Current hot topic: wangsun/ldw-yin CF :D

Hi Hi!! Sorry for the late reply...thanks for welcoming me, and summon me in this thread @katakwasabi, even tho this is the first time I am talking to you. You are so sweet! I guess thanks to @Visually-wandering uni hee hee

Let me drop a Hi...hee hee

HELLO GUYS!!

New fan here...I will..backread....if I can...tho 1.5k page is a challenge hee hee

• Like 10

16 minutes ago, MaysoonD said:
@CatchMine_ID welcome in Wookie's thread :blush:, my pleasure chingu , you can have the gif and the photos are yours but Wookie is mine :glasses:

I forgot to say hi first because I startled by his goldy-blonde gifs hahahahaha (I see the photos in Goblin's main thread but then the gifs actually just know it now) I really loveeee it, thank you for your warm welcome chingu:wub: can we say it's ours? I registered as second wife lol.

Actually I'm addicted with WangSun CF! And funny to see how Dong-wook captured so hi-tech and the GR role were making us lol when he touches those handphones technology, so fun, refreshing, and lots of eye-candy indeed :)) 

• Like 10

BTOB's Sungjae says he's close friends with Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook

Sungjae,lee-dong-wook,gong-yooSungjae and his fellow BTOB members appeared on the January 31 installment of SBS 'One Night of Entertainment,' where Sungjae commented that he was friends with actors Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook.

He mentioned, "Upon receiving the casting offer for tvN's 'Goblin', I immediately accepted it without even looking at the script."

Furthermore, the singer said, "I talk frequently with Lee Dong Wook over the phone, as well as Gong Yoo."

Sungjae added, "When I sit at a restaurant, I often hear people at the next table chatting about 'Goblin' and it makes me feel proud listening to them say that I'm good looking."

Netizens praised Sungjae and commented, "He acted well in the drama," "It's difficult to turn it down unless you're an S-rank actor," "I really liked Sungjae's acting in this. Hope to see more," "A true idol."

97pzEmX.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/01/btobs-sungjae-says-hes-close-friends-with-gong-yoo-and-lee-dong-wook

• Like 13

'The Year of the Rooster' babies Jo In-seong and Park Bo-geom

Skipped unrelated

Lee Dong-wook also hit home run. He starred in the drama "Goblin" as a Death Angel. The long coat he wore in the drama have all been sold out. He's going to be busy in 2017 as he's been getting love calls from agencies and advertising companies. http://www.hancinema.net/-the-year-of-the-rooster-babies-jo-in-seong-and-park-bo-geom-102839.html

This Hong Kong Subway Car Is Absolutely Covered In Korean Drama Stars

park bo gum lee dong wook

If you’re a big fan of Korean dramas, you might want to start planning a trip to Hong Kong!

Images of a Hong Kong subway train practically covered in popular Korean actors has been making its way across the internet. Highlighting top dramas from the past year, the theme includes Song Joong Ki, Gong Yoo, Lee Dong Wook, Park Bo Gum, and Nam Joo Hyuk as their iconic characters in “Descendants Of The Sun,” “Goblin,” “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds,” and “Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo.”

The customized interior features the actors’ faces on virtually every wall, door, and seat of the train, a true testament to the immense popularity of Korean entertainment in the region.

Check out pictures of the subway below!

song joong ki park bo gumpark bo gum lee dong wook

park bo gum song joong ki lee dong wook nam joo hyuk

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/31/hong-kong-subway-car-absolutely-covered-korean-drama-stars/

• Like 13