Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Won Jin Ah And Moon So Ri To Join Lee Dong Wook And Cho Seung Woo In New JTBC Drama

Won-Jin-Ah-Moon-So-Ri-Lee-Dong-Wook-Cho-

JTBC’s upcoming medical drama “Life” has confirmed that actresses Won Jin Ah and Moon So Ri will be joining Lee Dong Wook and Cho Seung Woo in the main cast.

On February 28, Yooborn Company announced that Won Jin Ah would be appearing in “Life.” She will be taking on the leading role of Lee No Eul, a doctor working in the pediatric department. Her character will be a warm and caring person whose passion for her job stems from her love of children and sense of duty to help people. Won Jin Ah made her acting debut through JTBC’s “Just Between Lovers” and she received high praise for her portrayal of her character.

more https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/27/won-jin-ah-moon-ri-join-lee-dong-wook-cho-seung-woo-new-jtbc-drama/

21 hours ago, lingkoo said:

Won Jin Ah And Moon So Ri To Join Lee Dong Wook And Cho Seung Woo In New JTBC Drama

JTBC’s upcoming medical drama “Life” has confirmed that actresses Won Jin Ah and Moon So Ri will be joining Lee Dong Wook and Cho Seung Woo in the main cast.

On February 28, Yooborn Company announced that Won Jin Ah would be appearing in “Life.” She will be taking on the leading role of Lee No Eul, a doctor working in the pediatric department. Her character will be a warm and caring person whose passion for her job stems from her love of children and sense of duty to help people. Won Jin Ah made her acting debut through JTBC’s “Just Between Lovers” and she received high praise for her portrayal of her character.

more https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/27/won-jin-ah-moon-ri-join-lee-dong-wook-cho-seung-woo-new-jtbc-drama/

Hi lingkoo, thanks for sharing this.  Having Lee Dong Wook back in my small screen is great news. I hope Viki licenses this since I'm sure that I can't be able to watch this continuously when it airs. Can’t wait, though! I'm excited! :lol:

• Thanks 1

Wookie and Krystal Jung will attend brand's event on 15th March in Hong Kong. This will be open event,

so all can catch a glimpse of stars. Detailed info will follow. Wookie is coming back to Hong Kong again.

Local fans are sooo lucky.

• Like 1

Our Paralympics honorary ambassador will participate in torch relay on March, 3rd.

Reportedly he will be the one who will send it off to Pyeongchang.

As well reportedly this ceremony will start at 19.30 on 3.3 as a part of special Paralympics event. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lingkoo said:

Watch the other part of BTS filming of Elle Taiwan March Issue.

Hi lingkoo, thanks for sharing this clip.  NICE. This is for this month's issue - March.  I love the one where he's wearing a mint-colored shirt with a red jacket over him while lying down on a white bed. Love the look!  I can only say - “WOW". He's HOT in this photoshoot. :lol:

• Like 1

All the best to Lee Dong Wook

Our Honorary Ambassador and first  Pyeong Chang 2018  Paralympic Torchbearer.

Lee Dong Wook will run 4km for the Flame Uniting Ceremony.
Good Luck and will be cheering for you dear Ambassador.

So proud of you.

Today at 19.30 pm

Don't miss it live here: https://www.pyeongchang2018.com/en/paralympics/torch-relay/torch-relay-live

(link will be in our bio for easier access).

Let's support our Ambassador. 

cr: leedongwookaddicts_global

• Like 2

On 3/3/2018 at 5:34 PM, lingkoo said:

All the best to Lee Dong Wook

Our Honorary Ambassador and first  Pyeong Chang 2018  Paralympic Torchbearer.

Lee Dong Wook will run 4km for the Flame Uniting Ceremony.
Good Luck and will be cheering for you dear Ambassador.

So proud of you.

Today at 19.30 pm

Don't miss it live here: https://www.pyeongchang2018.com/en/paralympics/torch-relay/torch-relay-live

(link will be in our bio for easier access).

Let's support our Ambassador. 

cr: leedongwookaddicts_global

Hi lingkoo, thanks for sharing this. I'm glad that LDW have stepped in to help to make this event a successful one. And so NICE of him that he bought 1,000 tickets to an ice hockey match for his fans. What's MORE is he will watch the game with them. As far as I remember this isn't his 1st since he attended Paralympics match in the past. :lol:

DXe83E1VAAAWOnc.jpg

Lee Dong Wook is a charming model for the latest issue of ELLE Taiwan, check out his latest pictorials here

DXe83hrVMAIPdv0.jpg

DXe84PyUMAAqv02.jpg

DXe88uJUMAAegI3.jpg

Spoiler

DXe876XVQAAg0mH.jpg

source : dailykpopnews

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

March 5, 2018

Lee Dong-wook’s day at home

Actor Lee Dong-wook is featured on the cover of a Taiwanese fashion magazine for its March issue. His agency, King Kong by Starship dropped the photos Monday.

The pictorial was shot under the theme of a relaxing day at home. Dressed in casual yet unique outfits, Lee can be seen lying on the bed, drinking coffee or frying an egg.

Having gained fame across Asia for his role as a Grim Ripper in drama “Goblin: The Lonely and the Great God,” he is to play the role of a doctor in upcoming medical drama “Life” on tvN, which is to air sometime in July.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20180305

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

***I wonder what made him cry (2) years ago, huh? All the best! :lol:

Lee Dong Wook Talks About Why He Started Acting + Gives Advice To His Juniors

Lee-Dong-Wook-11.jpg

Lee Dong Wook recently took part in a photo shoot with Elle Taiwan as the cover model for their March issue. In the accompanying interview, he talked about his acting, advice to himself and others, and more.

See Also: Won Jin Ah And Moon So Ri To Join Lee Dong Wook And Cho Seung Woo In New JTBC Drama

The actor was asked what his dream had been when he was young, to which he answered, “When I was young, I was good at Korean, so I wanted to be a Korean language teacher. After that, I wanted to be a firefighter. I thought it was amazing work to save someone’s life.”

Lee-Dong-Wook-2.jpg

Lee Dong Wook revealed what made him want to be an actor, saying, “I coincidentally saw a film in the theater, and I became interested, thinking about what it would be like if my face suddenly appeared on that huge screen. When I was young, I also had a lot of people around me suggest that I become a celebrity, so I decided to try it.”

He explained, “I became an actor at a young age without knowing anything. After becoming an adult, acting became more difficult, and I got more stressed.” He shared that he felt that acting felt the most difficult whenever he started a new project.

Lee-Dong-Wook-3.jpg

He was then asked what he would tell his past young self if he could, to which he chose to say, “Don’t be lazy.” Lee Dong Wook elaborated how back then, he hadn’t thought very deeply on what it meant to be an actor, and that he had only been fascinated by the fact he was on television and people recognized him. He stated, “I didn’t consider how important this profession was. So if I could go back in time, I would tell myself to put more effort in and work hard. If I had worked harder then, I think I would be stronger internally now.”

Lee-Dong-Wook-4.jpg

Spoiler

The actor also talked about how he immerses himself into a role. He shared, “I try to look at the script and isolate myself as much as possible. In order to immerse yourself, you definitely need to research that character as much as possible. So, continuously reading the script is a must. The best way is to read the script without stopping as much as possible. If you read it over and over again, the answers to the character eventually come out.”

Lee-Dong-Wook-5.jpg

Lee Dong Wook was asked what he had cried or laughed about recently. He shared, “Recently, I’ve become very numb emotionally. I haven’t really cried or laughed a lot. But the times I laugh the most are probably when I see my nieces and nephews. The last time I really cried was probably around two years ago. I don’t cry a lot unless it’s acting.”

The actor also commented on his hit drama “Goblin” and its cast members. He commented, “The atmosphere on the filming site was generally pretty good. Even now, we’re all still pretty friendly. All of the staff, whether it be filming staff or lighting staff, were all very friendly.”

Source (1) (2) / soompi news

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Lee Dong Wook Graces The Cover Of Elle Taiwan's March Issue; Talks About 'Goblin' And More

in-an-interview-the-36-year-old-star-tal

In an interview, the 36-year-old star talked about how he started to be an actor, his advice to his fans, and his stint as the Grim Reaper in Goblin. Photo by PyeongChang 2018/YouTube Screenshot

Fans will see Lee Dong Wook graces the cover of Elle Taiwan magazine's March issue, displaying his perfect physique. In an interview, the 36-year-old star talked about how he started to be an actor, his advice to his fans, and his stint as the Grim Reaper in Goblin.

The actor has been part of the number one Korean drama along with Gong Yoo as Kim Shin and Kim Go-Eun as Ji Eun-Tak. "We had a great environment on the set," he said about Goblin.

Lee Dong Wook also revealed that his friendship with his co-stars continuous and remains strong. They even have a great relationship with the show's staff, All KPop reported.

Talking about his career, the model said that he just "coincidentally" saw a film that made him interested to become an actor. He got confused what would be like seeing his face on the screen, plus the people's suggestions for him to become a star.

Lee Dong Wook started acting at a very young age without knowing anything about it. When he became an adult, acting became more difficult for him to the point that he got more stressed. At the time, he felt like starting a new project became more and more difficult.

So, if he would have the chance, he would talk to his young self and say, "Don't be lazy." He confessed that he didn't take his work seriously when he was young. But, he is now more focus on acting and developing himself.

In fact, according to Soompi, whenever he has a new project today, Lee Dong Wook is doing his best to immerse himself in the role.

He advises his fans - who like to be an actor - to read the script, research about the character, and read it over and over again. This is what he even does, and isolating himself, to perfectly portray a character.

Additionally, the Blade Man star also talked about the last things that made him laugh and cry. "I think I've become very unemotional lately," he admitted. He revealed that he hasn't had big laughs or tears lately, but believed that seeing his nieces put a huge smile on his face.

On the other hand, it was two years ago when he last cried. He explained that he doesn't usually cry unless it is acting-related.

source : Korea Portal

Lee Dong Wook talks new struggles with acting and his private life

dc3f9bbf-0c9c-496e-ad65-531ac41eb80b.jpg

Lee Dong Wook got candid with Elle Taiwan.

For the March issue, the Goblin star was featured in a trendy clothing spread with a sporty touch. During his casual photo shoot with Elle Taiwan, he discussed what sparked his interest in acting, journey after his debut and life behind-the-scenes.

The acting bug bit him on a trip to his local movie theater. "I watched a movie at a theater, and suddenly, I wondered what it would be like for my face to fill up that big screen. My peers frequently suggested that I become a celebrity, so I wanted to try."

However, life in the limelight wasn't as easy as he thought it would be. He feels the pressure every time he starts a new project.

"Acting got more and more difficult after I became an adult. I'm getting more and more stressed from it... I feel that acting is difficult every time I start a new project."

f863db63-0ee5-4c51-a13b-526a36b554c9.jpg

52484239-0fb2-492b-a784-e6ec57d42d34.jpg

Nonethless, Lee has made some wonderful friends throughout his career. He boasts about the great working environment they had on the set of Goblin and insists he's still close friends with the cast. He assures us that the staff maintained a strong bond as well.

The 36 year-old star acknowledges that he saves his emotions for his on-screen roles. "I think I've become very unemotional lately. I haven't had big laughs or tears. But I think the last time I laughed a lot was when I saw my nieces. The last time I cried is probably 2 years ago. I don't cry often if it's not for acting."

779da050-5938-4fee-80a2-5416f79959a8.jpg

Spoiler

Honesty is an admirable quality in our favorite actors. Fans can't wait to see him return to the screen. What type of project would you love to see Lee Dong Wook star in next?

Source: Via / dramafever

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Lee Dong Wook will visit Givenchy's event again

Date: March 15, 2018 (Thursday).

Time: 18:00pm

Activity:  Cut the ribbon to open the Givenchy                                                

• Like 2