[Upcoming Drama 2024] The Judge from Hell, 지옥에서 온 판사- Park Shin Hye & Kim Jae Young- Fri&Sat @10 p.m. KST.- Premieres on September 21

larus

[2nd teaser]
When the human trial is over
The real trial begins 👩‍⚖

SBS's new Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell'
☞ Episodes 1 and 2 will be broadcasted consecutively on September 21st [Sat] at 10 PM

img.gif

The Jeong J

zlZ1724993516496-666-968.jpgJae-Geol Jeong
Kim Hongpa
5-term congressman

A five-term congressman who started out as a self-made businessman.
Good at controlling facial expressions 
I never reveal my true feelings to others.
Behind the old smile, he constantly calculates profit and loss. 
Judge whether the person is useful or not.
Despite Bitna breaking off her engagement with her eldest son, Taegyu,
He still cherishes Bitna so much that people around him are puzzled.
Because they are shining, useful beings.

ksE1724993555544-666-968.jpg
Jeong Tae-gyu
Lee Kyu-han
CEO of Taeok Industrial Development Co., Ltd.

A smart and clear brain,
Sharp and neat appearance, 
A person with gentle and neat manners.
At the recommendation of her father, she became engaged to Judge Kang Bit-na.
For some reason, the engagement was broken off.
While promoting the Hwangcheon-dong redevelopment project
I found out that Bitna was living in a small villa in Hwangcheon-dong.
Since then, Bitna has been on my mind.

3J71724993588370-666-968.jpg
Jeong Seon-ho
Choi Dong-gu
inoccupation

I have an impulsive tendency to only have what is in front of me. 
An unbridled calf that doesn't know how to be polite.
He even has a drug conviction
With the perfect and noble Jeong Jae-geol family 
He is a character that doesn't fit at all.

NAVERTV vertical version

SBS's new Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell'
Episodes 1 and 2 will be broadcasted consecutively on Saturday, September 21st at 10 PM

Newsworks

“Chuseok with Wave”… September Monthly Wave Lineup Revealed

“Chuseok with Wave”… September Monthly Wave Lineup

Reporter's nameReporter Chae Yun-jeong
  • Posted 2024.09.01 09:55

(Data provided by Wave)

(Data provided by Wave)

[News Works = Reporter Chae Yun-jeong] Wave revealed its new lineup through the September Monthly Wave video on the 1st.

The SBS Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell', scheduled to premiere on the 21st, is an action fantasy where the devil Kang Bit-na (Park Shin-hye) enters the body of a judge, meets the humane and passionate detective Han Da-on (Kim Jae-young) in a hellish reality, and is reborn as a true judge by punishing criminals. The unique story of a devil coming down to the real world to judge the sins of devilish humans is expected to deliver another kind of catharsis to living rooms.

m.entertain.naver.com/article/421/0007756760

“Bad adults should be punished”… ‘Judge from Hell’, 2nd teaser released
Entered: 2024.08.30 11:52 / Modified: 2024.08.30 11:52

Park Shin-hye and Kim Jae-young's shocking transformation... First broadcast on September 21st

news-p.v1.20240830.6ae80ade872946db8e97b1e62452151b_P1.jpg

The second teaser for SBS's new Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell' has been released. /SBS

[The Fact | Reporter Munhwa Young]

Actors Park Shin-hye and Kim Jae-young are starting their trial.

On the 30th, the production team of SBS's new Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell' (written by Jo Yi-soo, directed by Park Jin-pyo) released the second teaser video containing the shocking transformations of Park Shin-hye and Kim Jae-young. The two each show off their own unique charms, heralding a historic cider for the living room this fall.

'Judge from Hell' is an action fantasy about the coexistence of good and evil where the demon Kang Bit-na (played by Park Shin-hye) enters the body of a judge and meets the humane, passionate detective Han Da-on (played by Kim Jae-young) in a hellish reality, and is reborn as a true judge.

The released video begins with the appearance of Kang Bit-na, the devil who has become a judge. He says that he likes his job as a criminal court judge because he gets to meet a lot of bad guys, and says without hesitation in front of the children, "Justice is dead."

Unlike Kang Bit-na, Han Da-on stubbornly says, "I believe that if justice exists, the law will protect me." After that, the phrase "When the human trial ends, the real trial begins" appears, and an incident occurs where a person who was tried as a defendant is murdered by someone.

As Han Da-on struggles to catch the murderer, Kang Bit-na expresses her thoughts, saying, "Bad adults should be punished" and "What's important about the truth? What's important is that the bad person is gone." Through this, we can see that the devil Kang Bit-na punishes the criminal in her own way.

At this point, Han Da-on is seen shedding tears, saying, "Who on earth is this law for? Your judgement is a secondary victimization." This implies that the justice of passionate detective Kim Jae-young is being shaken, as the phrase "the justice of the devil that shakes human justice" suggests.

However, Kang Bit-na shows an unwavering attitude, saying, "My trials are always accurate. I will start the real trial now!" She also adds to the tension by holding a knife in one hand and staring at someone.

As anticipation rises for what kind of trial will unfold between the devil and humans, 'Judge from Hell' will air its first and second episodes back-to-back on September 21st at 10 PM.

<The Fact>,

Cosmopolitan, Actress 'Kim Ah-young' Selected as Fun Fearless Female

• Reporter's name Reporter Jeong Chae-yoon 
  •  
  • Posted 2024.08.30 14:08
  •  
  • Comments 0

Photo = Cosmopolitan

Photo = Cosmopolitan

[Monday Newspaper=Reporter Chaeyoon Jeong] Magazine Cosmopolitan announced on the 30th that it has released a pictorial of actress Kim Ah-young, who was selected as the 'Fun Fearless Female'. Kim Ah-young perfectly pulled off a lovely and kitschy styling with the 'bad girl' concept, and created a sweet and thrilling pictorial by shooting a toy gun and blowing a bubble gum loudly.

Actress Kim Ah-young, who is active in various fields such as the shameless 'clear-eyed' character in the MZ office while working as a member of the SNL crew, and Do-a Young who played the role of a scene-stealer with her witty acting in the drama 'She is Different Day and Night', is the image of the MZ generation itself.

However, when I met her in person, she was calm and serious. When I talked about that unexpectedness, Kim Ah-young said with a laugh, "When I met people who saw me in the media in person, they always said this," and "When I see them in person, they all say things like, 'Your voice is low,' or 'You're calmer than you think.' This is what I'm comfortable with. I'm not a high-tension person," explaining her real self.

Photo = Cosmopolitan
Photo = Cosmopolitan

When we asked Kim A-young, who freely crosses eras from the my-pace woman of an MZ office to a Generation X woman who speaks the Seoul dialect, what it means to be young regardless of the era, she answered, "Even if you are shy and tend to stay back, I think young people have their own world. That's why they are free. Another thing is purity. Young people say and do things as they think without knowing if it's right or wrong, and they go through trial and error. As you get older, you get hit by people and get to know your strengths and weaknesses very well."

Kim A-young, who is now 30, said about herself, "I'm not as young as I used to be, but I'm still young," and "I have a my-way-my-way personality. I'm someone who needs my own time and world. One thing I can never compromise on is my YouTube channel 'Ahyoung's World.' I'm very attached to it because I plan it myself, film it with my phone, and edit it myself."

Lastly, Kim Ah-young also aroused interest by saying that the concept of today's pictorial resembles the character she is playing in the upcoming drama 'Judge from Hell'. She said, "It's a slightly delinquent and cynical, but also lovable role. She's a devil in a human body, and she works part-time at a convenience store and assists the main character, Park Shin-hye. She's lovable, but also vicious and playful, so I'm having a lot of fun filming."

Meanwhile, the September issue of Cosmopolitan, which contains a refreshing pictorial and honest interview with actress Kim Ah-young, is available for purchase at bookstores nationwide, and can also be found on the Cosmopolitan Korea website and Instagram.

dramabeans.com/2024/08/kim-jae-young-wants-park-shin-hye-to-stop-killing-in-judge-teaser/

Park Shin Hye, "I'll Send You to Hell"

My Devilish Girlfriend is a Judge My Devilish Girlfriend is a Judge

[What is the point of this article?]

◆Character film for "My Devilish Girlfriend is a Judge" starring Park Shin Hye released

◆ The video contains everything from Park Shin Hye's character Bitna's charm to the drama's message.

◆ Anticipation is building for what kind of character Bitna, the "evil yet lovable anti-hero," will portray in the drama

[Korean Entertainment News]

Park Shin Hye is expected to have a great performance in the new SBS Friday-Saturday drama "My Devil Girlfriend is a Judge."

"My Devil Girlfriend is a Judge" is an action fantasy about the coexistence of good and evil in which Kang Bit-na, a "devil from hell" who has taken over the body of a judge, meets Han Da-eon, a hot-blooded detective who is more human than anyone else in this hellish reality, punishes criminals, and is reborn as a true judge.

The production team of "My Devil Girlfriend is a Judge" points out that the core appeal of the work is the presence of the evil yet lovable anti-hero protagonist Kang Bit-na and Park Shin-hye, who has undergone a dramatic transformation in acting. Kang Bit-na is "a devil in the body of a judge." The irony of a devil with the worst personality becoming a judge and punishing those who have committed crimes will provide viewers with a cathartic experience on a different level than existing cider dramas.

Amid this, the character film for "My Devil Girlfriend is a Judge" has been released. The 20-second character film contains the unique charm of the main character Kang Bit-na, the presence of actress Park Shin-hye, and the story message of the drama. Kang Bit-na's unique character and Park Shin-hye's special acting transformation to express this character leave a strong impression, raising expectations for the drama.

The character film begins with Park Shin Hye wearing high heels and a wine red suit, with a confident expression. Then, with a gentle smile as if talking to a small child, Park Shin Hye says, "Shall I say it like you? Justice is dead," and in the next moment, her expression changes and she coldly says, "So I'll send you to hell myself." Then, as Park Shin Hye turns away, the narrator says, "Evil and adorable." This copy most clearly expresses Kang Bit Na's character, raising expectations for what kind of adventures Kang Bit Na, the "evil and adorable anti-hero," will unfold in the drama.

Meanwhile, episodes one and two of "My Devil Girlfriend is a Judge" will be broadcast consecutively in Korea on September 21. In Japan, it will be simultaneously distributed on Disney Plus Star.

Kim Jae-young wants Park Shin-hye to stop killing in Judge teaser

by Jenzy

JFH4.jpeg

In the next teaser for The Judge from Hell, we finally get a better look at our leads, the murder-y demon judge Park Shin-hye (Doctor Slump) and the passionate detective Kim Jae-young (Love in Contract), as they butt heads over the meaning of justice.

The teaser opens by showing the two philosophies of our two leads. On one side, our devil judge Kang Bit-na (Park Shin-hye) sits in a courtroom and lets us in on why being a criminal judge is her dream job: “because I get to meet lots of bad people.” And given the way she croons to children that justice is dead, we get the impression that Bit-na doesn’t believe that retribution isn’t something you mete out in the courtroom.

In contrast to Bit-na’s cynicism, detective Han Da-on (Kim Jae-young) is a stalwart defender of the law, believing that as long as the law is alive, it will protect people like him.

But as it turns out, what goes on in the courtroom is actually the least interesting part of this teaser, because as the title card tells us, once the human trial ends, the real trial begins. We see as corpses start turning up with mysterious causes of death, and Da-on notices that these are all former defendants from Bit-na’s cases.

Based on the evil glint in her eye and her blase attitude toward the murders (“Who cares about the truth? The important thing is a bad guy disappeared”), it wouldn’t be a stretch to suspect Bit-na as the likely culprit — which is exactly what Da-on does. What follows next is a cat-and-mouse chase between Da-on and Bit-na, each determined to deliver their own version of justice.

After scenes of fighting and murders, we end the teaser on Da-on’s challenge to Bit-na: “Who benefits from your version of justice? All your verdicts do is create a second victim.” And while it looks like those words might strike a chord for our devil lady — we get a glimpse of the two tearfully looking at each other — it looks like she won’t be an easy sell as she retorts in the voiceover: “I don’t need your sappy appeals to sentimentality. I know my judgement is always right.”

Written by Jo Yi-soo and directed by Park Jin-pyo (Brave Citizen, Love Forecast), The Judge from Hell will premiere September 21 on SBS.

JFH1.jpeg

https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/08/kim-jae-young-wants-park-shin-hye-to-stop-killing-in-judge-teaser/

6 Highlights of Disney+’s “Judge from Hell”! Demon judge Park Shin Hye and sweet detective Kim Jae Young redeem each other. What is more terrifying than the devil is the human heart.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the crazy, strong, and beautiful Park Shin Hye in "Judge from Hell"!

ByAllie HsiehPublished: 2024/08/21

Judge from Hell Park Shin Hye Korean drama

@sbsdrama.official // Instagram

As 2024 enters the second half of the year, there are still many highly anticipated Korean dramas that have yet to be aired. Finally, after " Tyrant " and " No Way Out: Roulette ," Disney+ has another big-name Korean drama coming online! "Judge from Hell" stars Park Shin Hye and Kim Jae Young; in the drama, the goddess Park Shin Hye will challenge the vicious villain for the first time, transforming into a demon from hell to judge the prisoners, and is ordered to send all the unscrupulous criminals in the world to hell. Watch it with ELLE now!

Korean drama "Judge from Hell" 1. What is the plot about?

"Judge from Hell" is written by Cho Lee-soo of "Hymn of Death" and directed by Park Jin-pyo of "One Punch Master: Brave Citizen" and "Love Forecast".

The story tells the story of "Jiang Guangna", an arbitrary judge who always makes rulings in favor of the defendants and has been criticized for it. However, what the public doesn't know is that Jiang Guangna has actually been possessed by the devil and was ordered to kill ten people who showed no regrets. Criminals are sent to hell.

When the mission seemed to be going smoothly, Jiang Guangna met the detective Han Duowen, and a subtle affection began to develop between the two. Jiang Guangna also faced a dilemma. Should she resolutely complete her mission, or should she marry the detective she had long admired? Leave everything behind and fly away?

Korean drama "The Judge from Hell" 2. Park Shin Hye becomes the "Devil Judge"

National goddess Park Shin Hye will play the demon judge Kang Kwang Na in "The Judge from Hell". She is an elite judge with an outstanding appearance, but her true identity is actually a devil. Her mission when she came to the world was to punish those criminals who caused the death of others but did not repent, and sent them to hell.

Korean drama "Judge from Hell" 3. Kim Jae-young plays the role of "warm detective"

Kim Jae-young plays the "warm detective" Han Do-on in "Judge from Hell". Han Dowen has a sweet and gentle personality, but he has keen eyesight and excellent observation skills. He is a strange man who can warm even the devil's heart. But behind the warmth, Han Dowin hides pain that no one knows.

Judge from Hell Korean drama Park Shin Hye

Korean drama "Judge from Hell" 4. Heavyweight supporting cast

In addition to the star-studded starring cast of "Judge from Hell", the supporting cast is also well-established! As can be seen in the previously exposed reading photos, Jin Yaying, who played the naturally silly best friend in "Her Days and Nights", also appeared in this drama. She will play the role of a demon who lets a sinner go and is punished by going down to earth.

Judge from Hell Korean drama Park Shin Hye

At the same time, the supporting cast includes Kim Seok-wan in "Adoration", Lee Chung-ok in "Other People Are Hell", Lee Mido in "My Husband Is Not a Human Being", Han Sang-jin in "Red Sky", etc., etc., gathering a group of senior actors to make "The Man from Hell" "Judge" became a sensation even before it was performed!

Korean drama "Judge from Hell" 5. Are humans scarier than demons?

Despite the setting in the play, Park Shin Hye is a judge possessed by a demon and often does some weird things that make outsiders unimaginable. But if you think about it carefully, the criminals she sent to hell are the real "human devils." Who is the real heinous devil? "Judge from Hell" will break through the ideological framework one by one.

Korean drama "Judge from Hell" 6. When will it be launched online and on the broadcast platform?

judge from hell
Disney+

The romantic legal Korean drama "Judge from Hell" will be exclusively launched on Disney+ on September 21.

[Extended reading]

【內文【內文👉https://elle.com/tw/entertainment/drama/g61931573/the-judge-from-hell/

You can feel the strong aura of actress Park Shin-hye
SBS New Friday-Saturday Drama < Judge from Hell >
Main poster revealed!
-
😈 10pm on Saturday, September 21st,
< Judge from Hell >
1st and 2nd consecutive broadcasts!
-
[Source: SBS Friday-Saturday drama Judge from Hell]

Park Shin Hye becomes a devil, intense visual shock (Judge from Hell)

Park A-reum2024. 9. 2. 09:08
Print

Photo = SBS 'Judge from Hell'

Photo = SBS 'Judge from Hell'

[News N Reporter Park A-reum]

The intense visuals of Park Shin-hye and Kim Jae-young were captured.

SBS's new Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell' (written by Jo Yi-soo/directed by Park Jin-pyo) released the main poster on September 2nd.

'The Judge from Hell' is an action fantasy about the coexistence of good and evil where the demon Kang Bit-na, who enters the body of a judge, meets the humane and passionate detective Han Da-on in a hellish reality and is reborn as a true judge by punishing criminals.

'Judge from Hell' is garnering much attention with the shocking transformation of Park Shin-hye (as Kang Bit-na), the unique charm of Kim Jae-young (as Han Da-on), the birth of an evil yet lovable anti-hero, and the unique combination of unique actors.

Among these, the main poster that was revealed has Park Shin-hye, the 'demon in the judge's body' in the center. Park Shin-hye's intense gaze and aura stimulate curiosity. Next, the sharp, shining gaze of detective Kim Jae-young, 'a human who warms even the devil's heart' in the drama, steals the attention.

Along with this, what is also noteworthy are the colorful characters and actors in 'Judge from Hell' that have not been revealed so far. Starting with Kim In-kwon (as Gu Man-do) and Kim Ah-young (as Lee A-rong), who arouse curiosity with their meaningful expressions, Kim Young-ok (as Oh Mi-ja), Kim Hong-pa (as Jeong Jae-geol), Lee Kyu-han (as Jeong Tae-gyu), Kim Jae-hwa (as Jang Myeong-sook), Kim Hye-hwa (as Kim So-young), and Choi Dong-goo (as Jeong Seon-ho), the various actors in the main poster exude overwhelming presence.

It is a combination of characters that do not look ordinary. People are curious about what kind of story they will be connected to with the two main characters, Park Shin-hye and Kim Jae-young. At the same time, since it is a group of famous actors with flawless acting skills, it makes people look forward to their acting showdown. In addition, the copy “The real trial begins now” hints at the refreshing and thrilling catharsis and cider that the characters in the play will present.

The main poster for 'Judge from Hell' uses dark colors overall, focusing on the characters and presence of actors such as Park Shin-hye and Kim Jae-young. Through this, it stimulated the interest of potential viewers and raised expectations for the drama. 'Judge from Hell', which presented such a strong visual shock with a poster that captured a moment, is drawing attention to what kind of story that will satisfy all five senses will be presented in the drama.

'Judge from Hell' will air consecutively for the first and second episodes on September 21st.

Copyright © Newsen.

🔗 https://m.entertain.naver.com/article/112/0003717707Image