[Drama 2023] My Demon, 마이데몬

larus

Spoiler

Song Kang Reveals His Secret To Kim Yoo Jung In “My Demon”

Song Kang Reveals His Secret To Kim Yoo Jung In “My Demon”

Get ready for a major shift in Song Kang and Kim Yoo Jung’s relationship in “My Demon”!

SBS’s “My Demon” is a new fantasy rom-com about the contractual marriage between Do Do Hee, a demon-like chaebol heiress who doesn’t trust anyone (played by Kim Yoo Jung), and Jung Gu Won, an actual demon who unexpectedly loses his powers (played by Song Kang).

Spoilers

On the previous episode of “My Demon,” Gu Won desperately tried to get his demonic powers back from Do Do Hee, but his attempts ended in failure. The episode then ended with Gu Won throwing himself in front of Do Do Hee to protect her from an unexpected attack.

In newly released stills from the drama’s next episode, there is a palpable change in the relationship between Gu Won and Do Do Hee. As they stand together in the rain, neither seem to be able to tear their eyes away from one another—and there is a certain sadness in Do Do Hee’s gaze as she looks up at the now powerless demon.

Meanwhile, despite his aloof expression, Gu Won is tilting the umbrella forward to keep Do Do Hee dry, seemingly unbothered by the rain dampening his clothes.

Song-Kang-Kim-Yoo-Jung-2-2.jpgKim-Yoo-Jung-4.jpgSong-Kang-4.jpg

According to the drama’s production team, in Episode 3, Gu Won will finally reveal his identity and the secret powers of his cross tattoo to Do Do Hee.

“Gu Won will reveal his identity to Do Do Hee,” they shared. “Gu Won needs his powers in order to prevent his demise, and Do Do Hee is in danger because she is surrounded by enemies on all sides. After they team up—each for their own reasons—and become linked by fate, the changes they undergo will make viewers’ hearts flutter.”

The next episode of “My Demon” will air on December 1 at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1629492wpp/song-kang-reveals-his-secret-to-kim-yoo-jung-in-my-demon

Here are the ratings for Episode 3! :).

“The Story Of Park’s Marriage Contract” Soars To Its Highest Ratings Yet For 3rd Episode

“The Story Of Park’s Marriage Contract” Soars To Its Highest Ratings Yet For 3rd Episode

Meanwhile, SBS’s new drama “My Demon”—which shares a time time slot with “The Story of Park’s Marriage Contract”—also enjoyed a rise in viewership for its own third episode. The fantasy romance series starring Song Kang and Kim Yoo Jung earned an average nationwide rating of 4.2 percent for its latest broadcast.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1629592wpp/the-story-of-parks-marriage-contract-soars-to-its-highest-ratings-yet-for-3rd-episode

Spoiler

Song Kang And Kim Yoo Jung Tango Under The Moonlight In “My Demon”

Song Kang And Kim Yoo Jung Tango Under The Moonlight In “My Demon”

Get ready to feel the butterflies on the next episode of SBS’s “My Demon”!

“My Demon” is a new fantasy rom-com about the contractual marriage between Do Do Hee, a demon-like chaebol heiress who doesn’t trust anyone (played by Kim Yoo Jung), and Jung Gu Won, an actual demon who unexpectedly loses his powers (played by Song Kang).

Spoilers

On the previous episode of “My Demon,” Do Do Hee asked Gu Won to be her bodyguard. Faced with the prospect of his own demise, he had no choice but to accept her offer. Later, after the shock of Joo Cheon Sook (Kim Hae Sook)’s sudden death, Do Do Hee once again made a proposal to Gu Won—except this time, it was a proposal of marriage.

In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming episode, Do Do Hee and Gu Won make an amusing sight as they sit together in her office. As Do Do Hee goes about her work, Gu Won remains steadfastly by her side and refuses to let go of her wrist with the cross tattoo, leading her to shoot him an annoyed look.

Song-Kang-Kim-Yoo-Jung-2.jpg

Spoiler

Song-Kang.jpgKim-Yoo-Jung.jpg

The next set of photos captures the couple dancing a romantic tango together under the moonlight, with Gu Won’s hand still firmly on Do Do Hee’s wrist.

Song-Kang-2.jpg

Spoiler

Kim-Yoo-Jung-2.jpg

Song-Kang-Kim-Yoo-Jung-3.jpg

The “My Demon” production team teased, “There will be yet another change in the relationship between Do Do Hee and Gu Won, whose fates have been tied together.

The alliance they forge to uncover the truth behind chairwoman Joo Cheon Sook’s death will lead to an amusing series of events.”

They added, “Please also look forward to their refreshingly new and romantic ‘tango action’ scene.”

The next episode of “My Demon” will air on December 2 at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1629622wpp/song-kang-and-kim-yoo-jung-tango-under-the-moonlight-in-my-demon

• Like 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 4! :).

“Welcome To Samdalri” Premieres To Strong Ratings As “Perfect Marriage Revenge” Heads Into Finale On All-Time High

“Welcome To Samdalri” Premieres To Strong Ratings As “Perfect Marriage Revenge” Heads Into Finale On All-Time High

SBS’s “My Demon”—which airs in the same time slot—scored a nationwide average of 4.0 percent for its own fourth episode.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1629702wpp/welcome-to-samdalri-premieres-to-strong-ratings-as-perfect-marriage-revenge-heads-into-finale-on-all-time-high

I thought I was watching Mission Impossible with the Tango fight moves lol.
Nothing really different with other similar dramas in the first 4 episodes, but their visuals is really really good. Can't wait for their honeymoon period, but our handsome demon needs to experience jelousy first.
The homeless woman is definitely not human. Could she be the god who made Gu Won a demon?

• Like 3

by Lily Alice, December 2, 2023

E5l3xW_2f.png

Meanwhile, the SBS fantasy rom-com My Demon scored 4.2% for episode 3, marking a decent improvement from its previous rating of 3.4%. Despite the improvement, the show failed to surpass its premiere rating of 4.5%. 

But looking beyond domestic viewership, My Demon ranks fourth on Netflix's Global Top 10 list as of November 26, trending in numerous countries across Asia, Africa, and Europe. 

SBS's fantasy rom-com My Demon achieved a nationwide rating of 4% for episode 4, a slight drop from its previous episode's viewership of 4.2%. But, the K-drama continues to trend on Netflix. On December 2, FlixPatrol recorded My Demon trending in over 80 countries, including Argentina, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Egypt, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates, among others. 

RBAXZo_2f.png

When and where to watch the K-drama My Demon?

Episode 5 of My Demon will air on December 8 (Friday). The K-drama is available to stream on Netflix.

https://mydramalist.com/article/ji-chang-wook-and-shin-hye-sun-s-welcome-to-samdalri-kicks-off-with-strong-viewership

My Demon: Episodes 3-4

by alathe

The first rule of being a demonic bodyguard? Shirk every responsibility. The second rule? Try not to catch on fire. The third rule? Never fall in — oops, couldn’t hear you over the sound of all this convenient denial! Despite their best efforts to be prickly and emotionally unavailable, our leads keep getting thrown together in a series of delightful ways — and with peril brewing, it’s only a matter of time before our demon is forced to actually be helpful.

EPISODES 3-4

With a mysterious, rash-afflicted assassin dogging her footsteps, and acid flying at all intervals, Do-hee hits on a mutually beneficial deal with the man she is grudgingly willing to admit might be a demon. If he becomes her bodyguard, he can protect his precious tattoo! Plus, well, her. Alas, pride goeth before the fall, and Gu-won refuses to be her protector. What does she think he is — a Pokemon? I’ll walk you to the door, he adds, in a very dignified, non-bodyguardly fashion.

Do-hee continues to pester, once again threatening Gu-won with the dreaded Pororo cover-up tattoo… but it’s not very effective. Gu-won is content to wait out the problem. He’s reasonably convinced they can replicate the exact circumstances of the tattoo-transfer by diving into water on the next full moon. For now, he’s going to relax, smirk, enjoy his fussy hand-brewed coffee, and — wait, does anyone smell burning? Ah. That’s him. Soon, Gu-won, his bumbling butler, and the perpetually armed dancer who thinks he’s cute are all blowing ineffectually on his smoldering index finger.

With an ice bucket behind his back, and his whole hand trying very hard to set itself ablaze, Gu-won returns to Do-hee, offering to give the bodyguard thing a go… provided she help him in return. If he doesn’t make a deal soon, his future’s looking awfully fiery. Luckily, there’s no shortage of desperate humans. Soon, he finds a mother whose nine-year-old child is dying of cancer. Do-hee watches with growing disgust as Gu-won speedruns through his deal-with-the-devil shtick, convincing the woman to sign away her soul — and save her child — in record time. The flames recede. The child wakes. Gu-won, satisfied with a job well done, declares it’s time for cake.

… Only to be met with a hard look from our heroine. As far as she’s concerned, he’s a parasite, exploiting people’s grief. Well, she, for one, won’t be party to it! Gu-won, being a very unflappable demon, and above such pesky moral sophistry, is not bothered by this. Not one whit. Humans, he grunts half-intelligibly through a mouthful of cake, are so greedy! Still, for absolutely no reason whatsoever, he pays a visit to the child — whose only wish is that her parents won’t suffer for her sake. Oh. Oh dear.

Thus, after no moral turmoil whatsoever, Gu-won reappears at Do-hee’s side, offering an umbrella. The two stand together in the rain: Do-hee bone-dry; our demon getting his jacket wet. His justification for returning? Well, his life was so boringly peaceful till now. Do-hee’s excuse is similarly just-on-the-edge-of-plausible: it takes one scumbag to deal with another! Throughout the course of this emotionally stunted conversation, we learn how our guy became a demon. Basically, God, in need of someone to work in hell, pointed at the then-human Gu-won and said, “I choose you!” Yeah, he’s really not beating the Pokemon allegations here.

Amid banter, disaster strikes. Earlier, Do-hee had told Madam Ju that the now-dead Director Cha had tried to warn her about something important. Despite telling Do-hee not to worry, Madam Ju had looked grim — and hurriedly arranged an audit. Now, Do-hee receives an odd text from her not-quite-mother; hastily, she makes her way back. Turns out, she was right to fear the worst. When she steps into the greenhouse, Madam Ju is lying motionless. Do-hee bursts into tears, pleading with Gu-won to help, but our demon remains impassive. Even he can’t raise the dead.

more

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/12/my-demon-episodes-3-4/

Spoiler

Song Kang Observes Kim Yoo Jung And Lee Sang Yi With Jealousy Amidst Family Showdown In “My Demon”

Song Kang Observes Kim Yoo Jung And Lee Sang Yi With Jealousy Amidst Family Showdown In “My Demon”

SBS’s “My Demon” has unveiled new stills from its upcoming episode!

“My Demon” is a new fantasy rom-com about the contractual marriage between Do Do Hee, a demon-like chaebol heiress who doesn’t trust anyone (played by Kim Yoo Jung), and Jung Gu Won, an actual demon who unexpectedly loses his powers (played by Song Kang).

Spoilers

In the previous episode of “My Demon,” Do Do Hee and Jung Gu Won’s relationship reached a turning point after Do Do Hee came to Jung Gu Won’s rescue during a gang attack. The two engaged in a tango under the moonlight, concluding the episode with significant eye contact that suggests a shift in their relationship dynamics.

As Do Do Hee was facing a crisis following Chairwoman Joo Cheon Sook’s (Kim Hae Sook) death and needed the demon’s power while Jung Gu Won, on the brink of extinction, needed to retrieve his cross tattoo, the two decided to join forces.

Amidst this, the heated battle for Joo Cheon Sook’s successor within Mirae Group’s family unfolds. The newly released stills show the intense atmosphere between Do Do Hee, Noh Seok Min (Kim Tae Hoon), Noh Soo An (Lee Yoon Ji), Kim Se Ra (Jo Yeon Hee), and Noh Do Kyung (Kang Seung Ho), foreshadowing a fierce confrontation and sparking curiosity about the events that will unfold during the meeting.

my-demon-kim-yoo-jung-2.jpeg

Spoiler

my-demon-kim-tae-hoon-lee-yoon-ji.jpeg

my-demon-kang-seung-ho-jo-yeon-hee.jpeg

The upcoming interaction between Jung Gu Won and Joo Seok Hoon (Lee Sang Yi) also becomes a focal point for viewers. As Do Do Hee engages in a friendly conversation with Joo Seok Hoon, a noticeable shift occurs in Gu Won, who sends sharp laser-like glances at the two as he looks irritated. The final still teasing Joo Seok Hoon extending a friendly handshake leaves viewers eager to witness Jung Gu Won’s reaction.

my-demon-lee-sang-yi-kim-yoo-jung.jpeg

my-demon-song-kang.jpeg

Spoiler

my-demon-lee-sang-yi-1.jpeg

The production team commented, “The next episode will unravel the clandestine schemes of the Mirae Group’s family aiming to prevent Do Do Hee from being named as the successor. Please look forward to Do Do Hee’s counterattack and the denial of Gu Won who gets impacted by her counterattack tactic.”

The next episode of “My Demon” will air on December 8 at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1630497wpp/song-kang-observes-kim-yoo-jung-and-lee-sang-yi-with-jealousy-amidst-family-showdown-in-my-demon

Spoiler

Kim Yoo Jung Gets Flustered At Sight Of Song Kang’s Abs In “My Demon”

Kim Yoo Jung Gets Flustered At Sight Of Song Kang’s Abs In “My Demon”

The tension between Kim Yoo Jung and Song Kang is heating up on “My Demon”!

“My Demon” is a new fantasy rom-com about the contractual marriage between Do Do Hee, a demon-like chaebol heiress who doesn’t trust anyone (played by Kim Yoo Jung), and Jung Gu Won, an actual demon who unexpectedly loses his powers (played by Song Kang).

Spoilers

On the previous episode of “My Demon,” Do Do Hee and Gu Won exchanged meaningful eye contact during their romantic “tango action” scene. In particular, Gu Won’s gaze seemed to waver as he stared into Do Do Hee’s eyes, suggesting that he was starting to develop real feelings for her.

In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming episode, Do Do Hee is caught off guard by the sight of a freshly showered Gu Won when she visits his office late at night.

Kim-Yoo-Jung-Song-Kang.jpg

However, Do Do Hee is only flustered for a brief moment. Before long, the romantic tension between the two seems to have evaporated, leaving only a frosty chill in the air as they stare coldly at one another.

Do Do Hee appears to have a lot to say, while Gu Won is suddenly putting up a wall around him that never existed before.

Spoiler

Kim-Yoo-Jung-Song-Kang-2.jpg

The “My Demon” production team teased, “Do Do Hee and Gu Won will begin to walk a risky line of emotion amidst the tension of their relationship. Gu Won’s confusion at his unfamiliar feelings will make viewers’ hearts flutter.”

The next episode of “My Demon” will air on December 8 at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1630634wpp/kim-yoo-jung-gets-flustered-at-sight-of-song-kangs-abs-in-my-demon

Here are the ratings for Episode 5! :).

“The Story Of Park’s Marriage Contract” Ratings Rise To New All-Time High

“The Story Of Park’s Marriage Contract” Ratings Rise To New All-Time High

Meanwhile, SBS’s new drama “My Demon,” which airs in the same time time slot as “The Story of Park’s Marriage Contract,” dipped to an average nationwide rating of 3.4 percent for its own fifth episode.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1630798wpp/the-story-of-parks-marriage-contract-ratings-rise-to-new-all-time-high

20231209070506_Song-Kang-Kim-Yoo-Jung-4.Song Kang And Kim Yoo Jung Get Married In “My Demon”

Dec 9, 2023
by E. Cha

Song Kang and Kim Yoo Jung are tying the knot on the next episode of “My Demon”!

“My Demon” is a new fantasy rom-com about the contractual marriage between Do Do Hee, a demon-like chaebol heiress who doesn’t trust anyone (played by Kim Yoo Jung), and Jung Gu Won, an actual demon who unexpectedly loses his powers (played by Song Kang).

Spoilers

On the previous episode of the drama, Gu Won became confused and troubled by the unfamiliar feelings he was developing for Do Do Hee. In denial about his new emotions, he responded by pushing Do Do Hee away, which hurt her feelings. However, when Do Do Hee fell into danger at the very end of the episode, Gu Won once again came to her rescue.

In the drama’s upcoming episode, Gu Won and Do Do Hee will enter a contract marriage and begin living together under one roof. Newly released stills from the episode offer a glimpse of the couple’s picture-perfect wedding, where they both look so happy that anyone would mistake them for a real bride and groom.

Song-Kang-Kim-Yoo-Jung.jpeg

Spoiler

Song-Kang-1.jpeg

Kim-Yoo-Jung-1.jpg

Later, on their first day as newlyweds, Do Do Hee attempts to go incognito with a sunglasses and scarf, while Gu Won looks thoroughly unimpressed by her disguise.

Kim-Yoo-Jung-2-1.jpg

Spoiler

Kim-Yoo-Jung-Song-Kang.jpeg

The “My Demon” production team teased, “Please look forward to how Do Do Hee and Gu Won end up in a contract marriage.”

“After moving in together, there will be unexpected changes in the two characters’ emotions that will make viewers’ hearts flutter,” they continued. “Please keep an eye on whether their contract marriage will wind up becoming their salvation.”

The next episode of “My Demon” will air on December 9 at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1630829wpp/song-kang-and-kim-yoo-jung-get-married-in-my-demon

by Lily Alice, December 9, 2023
4 17

The SBS fantasy rom-com My Demon ranked second on Netflix's Global Top 10 list (non-English) as of December 3. Previously, it ranked fourth from November 20-November 26 and quickly climbed to the second spot in its second week on the OTT streaming service, accumulating about 19.7 million viewed hours to date. 

While the K-drama's global popularity soars to a new high every week, the same cannot be said for its domestic viewership. My Demon continues to get mediocre ratings on South Korea's TV network SBS, with episode 5 scoring 3.4% (nationwide), its lowest of all time. The first episode remains the most viewed, having scored a viewership of 4.5%.

eYnQRQ_2f.jpg

Episode 6 of My Demon will air on December 9 (Saturday). The K-drama is available to stream on Netflix.

https://mydramalist.com/article/my-demon-ranks-2nd-on-netflix-top-10-the-story-of-park-s-marriage-contract-gets-highest-ratings

Here are the ratings for Episode 6! :).

“My Demon” And “The Story Of Park’s Marriage Contract” Earn Their Highest Ratings Yet As “Maestra: Strings Of Truth” Premieres

“My Demon” And “The Story Of Park’s Marriage Contract” Earn Their Highest Ratings Yet As “Maestra: Strings Of Truth” Premieres

SBS’s “My Demon”—which airs in the same time slot as “The Story of Park’s Marriage Contract”—also climbed to its highest ratings yet for its own sixth episode, which scored a nationwide average of 4.7 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1630857wpp/my-demon-and-the-story-of-parks-marriage-contract-earn-their-highest-ratings-yet-as-maestra-strings-of-truth-premieres

My Demon: Episodes 5-6

by alathe

Our demon has come to a very troubling conclusion: his heart, it seems, may not actually be made of stone. Or, perhaps, 200-year-old ice cream. Either way, this is the worst. Meanwhile, our heroine is fed up of this hot-and-cold obnoxiousness. Trouble is, she’s got a mountain of corporate sabotage to deal with before she can fix her love life… and it’d be easier if everyone stopped conflating the two!

EPISODES 5-6

Our heroes are suffering from serious post-tango regrets. The realization that he might have — ugh — feelings for Do-hee has hit Gu-won like a truck, and no amount of angsty shower scenes can express his discontent. Meanwhile, Do-hee is aggressively channeling her own woes into the world’s angriest skincare application. Gu-won totally cold-shouldered her after the dance. How’s she meant to decipher all these weird mixed signals? He’s like — like a hot iced Americano! Time to forget him and move on… uh, after this one last shot.

And so, Do-hee drops in at the Sunwol Foundation to test if Gu-won looks even slightly pleased to see her. She ends up with a sword at her throat, courtesy of a thoroughly ticked-off Ga-young. Our girl gives as good as she gets, not-so-trusty taser at the ready! But after a deeply awkward stand-off, during which Do-hee loftily insists she has a special relationship Gu-won, she is brought to his office. “Special relationship” is a bluff that pays off poorly. When Gu-won emerges, still ostentatiously shirtless, he’s in full iced-coffee mode, treating Do-hee with flat indifference. Ga-young smirks. Sorry to bother you, Do-hee snaps. I clearly made a mistake.

Gu-won is triumphant. Nobody noticed his disastrous crush! That went great. The next day, Do-hee storms through the office with a deadly expression, while Gu-won exercises his customary levels of charm and tact by throwing tantrums over instant coffee. But keeping his distance proves tricky. Bok-gyu decides to surprise his boss with drinks, disguised in a motorcycle helmet. Not the wisest choice with an acid-flinging assassin on the loose. With a flying leap, Do-hee’s ever-faithful SECRETARY SHIN (Seo Jung-yeon) wallops him across the head with an iPad, whilst Gu-won rushes instantly to Do-hee’s side. It’s passionate, heart-pounding hate at first sight for Bok-gyu and Secretary Shin — and disaster for Gu-won. He messed up. What if Do-hee noticed that he cares?

Well, sadly, she’s a tad distracted. Suk-min is rallying the corporate troops against her — he’s blackmailed Mirae’s board into voting for him as acting chairman. With no spouse to fulfill the terms of Madam Ju’s will, Do-hee is powerless to stop this. Don’t rush into marriage, Suk-min advises, with maximum smarm. You could end up with entirely the wrong person. Here, his wife, KIM SE-RA (Jo Yeon-hee) gives him a sullen look… and hoo boy, there’s no end to the dysfunction there, huh? Meanwhile, Do-kyung — whose hobbies so far consist of dodging manslaughter charges, and finding new locations in which to smirk creepily — gives Do-hee a knowing look. Nice tattoo, he says.

As ever, Do-hee’s only ally in the family is Ju “my second-lead senses are tingling” Seok-hoon. Gu-won, of course, sees him fawn over Do-hee and immediately greets him with a death glare. He’s left to sulk by himself while Seok-hoon and Do-hee talk in the car. However, for once, this has nothing to do with awkward flirtation; Seok-hoon has discovered some numbers in the Mirae records that don’t add up. A ship was purchased on paper from a virtually non-existent company — classic sign of fraud.

Ultimately, this gets our heroine nowhere. No lawyer will touch a case against Mirae. The only option is to date her way out of this mess! And so, she reschedules with the blind date she accidentally stood up: a man who handily happens to be a prosecutor. Sadly, this particular Prince Charmless proves less-than-ideal dinner company. His interests consist of tortuously bad pickup lines and rampant social climbing — and woe betide you if you’re sitting within splatter range of his wine-tasting. Gu-won lasts five minutes before losing patience and magicking a lobster into clawing the poor guy’s face. Still, Do-hee is determined to martyr herself. As her date emerges bloody-lipped and shellfish-traumatized, she casually proposes marriage.

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/12/my-demon-episodes-5-6/

by Lily Alice, December 10, 2023

SBS's fantasy rom-com My Demon also rose to its highest ratings of 4.7% (nationwide) and 5.1% (metropolitan) for episode 6, a big leap from its lowest nationwide rating of 3.4% and metropolitan rating of 3.6% (episode 5). The K-drama has a long way to go before it hits double-digit viewership. 

Nevertheless, My Demon retains its global popularity, trending on Netflix in countries across Asia, Africa, Europe, and Latin America. 

E5ln67_2f.png

Episode 7 of My Demon will air on December 15 (Friday). The K-drama is available to stream on Netflix.

https://mydramalist.com/article/welcome-to-samdalri-the-story-of-park-s-marriage-contract-my-demon-rise-to-highest-ratings

Spoiler

Song Kang And Kim Yoo Jung Cross Paths With The Mysterious Cha Chung Hwa Again In “My Demon”

Song Kang And Kim Yoo Jung Cross Paths With The Mysterious Cha Chung Hwa Again In “My Demon”

Song Kang and Kim Yoo Jung will encounter Cha Chung Hwa once again on the next episode of “My Demon”!

Spoilers

In the last episode, Do Do Hee and Gu Won entered a contract marriage and officially began their alliance to uncover the truth behind Chairwoman Joo Cheon Sook’s (Kim Hae Sook) death. Detecting suspicious actions from Noh Do Kyung (Kang Seung Ho), the duo made the decision to shadow him.

In the newly released stills, as they discreetly follow Noh Do Kyung and inspect coin lockers at a subway station, a mysterious homeless woman (Cha Chung Hwa) suddenly appears before them. This is the same woman Do Do Hee and Gu Won encountered at the police station, who cryptically remarked, “Finally, the roulette has started spinning.”

Despite her disheveled appearance, the woman radiates a confident charisma as she approaches Do Do Hee. However, before she can draw near, Gu Won steps in to protect Do Do Hee.

Spoiler

My-Demon-Cha-Chung-Hwa.jpeg

My-Demon-Song-Kang-1.jpeg

My-Demon-Kim-Yoo-Jung-1.jpeg

Teasing the mysterious encounter, the “My Demon” production team hinted, “Peculiar occurrences will start to happen in demon Gu Won’s ability. Please pay attention to the cryptic message the homeless woman, who holds knowledge of something [significant], will say to Gu Won.”

My-Demon-Kim-Yoo-Jung-Song-Kang.jpeg

Spoiler

My-Demon-Cha-Chung-Hwa-1.jpeg

The next episode of “My Demon” will air on December 15 at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1631801wpp/song-kang-and-kim-yoo-jung-cross-paths-with-the-mysterious-cha-chung-hwa-again-in-my-demon