Director:Kim Jang Han

Writer: Choi Ah Il

Release Date: November 24, 2023- January 20, 2024

Runtime: Friday, Saturday

Production Company:

OST:

Official site:

Plot

“My Demon” is a fantasy rom-com about the demon-like chaebol heiress Do Do Hee (Kim Yoo Jung) and the demon Jung Gu Won (Song Kang), who loses his powers one day, as they enter a contractual marriage.

Cast

Kim Yoo Jung as Do Do Hee

Song Kang as Jung Koo Won

Lee Sang Yi as Joo Hyun Hoon

Lee Yoon Ji as Noh Soo ah

Kim Hae Sook as Joo Chun Sook

Jo Hye Joo as Jin Ga Young

Kim Tae Hoon as Noh Suk Min

Jo Yun Hee as Kim Se Ra

Kang Seung Ho as Noh Do Kyung

Seo Jung Yeon as Shin Da Jeong

Heo Jung Do as Park Bok Kyu

Hong Jin Ki as Lee Han Sung

Park Jin Woo as Han Min soo

Lee Ji Won as Choi Jung Mi

Posters

My_Demon-CP02.jpg

My_Demon-CP03.jpg

Teasers/Trailers

https://youtu.be/dee-Ci25yso

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Thanks 3

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2023] My Demon, 마이데몬- Kim Yoo Jung & Song Kang- Premieres on November 24

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=tSong Kang And Kim Yoo Jung In Talks For New Fantasy Romance Drama

Jan 18, 2023
by D. Kim

Song Kang and Kim Yoo Jung may be uniting for a new drama!

On January 18, industry representatives reported that the two actors will be starring in the upcoming drama “My Demon” (literal title).

In response to the reports, Song Kang’s agency Namoo Actors commented, “‘My Demon’ is one of the projects he has been offered.” Kim Yoo Jung’s agency Awesome ENT similarly responded, “It is one of the projects she is considering.”

“My Demon” is reportedly a romance drama about chaebol heiress Do Do Hee who is everyone’s enemy and the demon Gu Won who loses his powers one day as they end up living together. Song Kang has been offered the role of Jung Gu Won, while Kim Yoo Jung was offered the role of Do Do Hee. Jung Gu Won is superior to humans in every way, but when he loses his powers, he will have to work with Do Do Hee to recover them, and romance begins to bloom in this process.

“My Demon” will be written by Choi Ah Il, one of the co-writers for “Mr. Queen.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1563374wpp/song-kang-and-kim-yoo-jung-in-talks-for-new-fantasy-romance-drama

20231011025512_Kim-Yoo-Jung-Song-Kang-.jKim Yoo Jung And Song Kang’s New Drama “My Demon” Confirms Premiere Date

Oct 11, 2023
by S. Nam

Get ready for Kim Yoo Jung and Song Kang’s upcoming drama “My Demon”!

On October 11, it was confirmed that “My Demon” will premiere on November 24 and broadcast on SBS every Friday and Sturday.

“My Demon” is a fantasy rom-com about the demon-like chaebol heiress Do Do Hee (Kim Yoo Jung) and the demon Jung Gu Won (Song Kang), who loses his powers one day, as they enter a contractual marriage.

Kim Yoo Jung will be playing Do Do Hee, the heiress to Mirae Group who doesn’t trust anyone and falls in love with a demon. As an outsider to Mirae Group, Do Do Hee learned the ways of the world early on and became cold. Cynical of love, she makes a contract with demon Jung Gu Won and experiences a change beyond one’s imagination. As a figure surrounded by enemies all around her, viewers are curious to find out if the demon that appears in front of her will be her savior (Gu Won also meaning “savior” in Korea) or a destroyer.

The actress shared, “It’s a project in which the charasmatic character and story felt interesting to me.” She added, “I’m filming enjoyably with heart-fluttering excitmenet because I think I will be able to showcase a new side of me that I have not been able to until now. Please spend the end of 2023 with ‘My Demon.'”

Song Kang will transform into the absolutely perfect and devastatingly charming demon Jung Gu Won. Gu Won lived his life of eternity making dangerous yet sweet deals with humans whose current lives are like hell by holding their souls as collateral. Gu Won continued his reign for 200 years while thinking humans to be insignificant, but he looses his powers when he becomes intertwined with the strange woman Do Do Hee. In order not to vanish, Gu Won has no choice but to protect Do Do Hee who robbed him of his abilities.

Regarding his upcoming role, Song Kang shared, “I’m really happy to be able to work together with ‘My Demon.’ Please show lots of interest and anticipation as we are working hard to film and show a great project that lives up to expectations.”

SBS’s new Friday-Saturday drama “My Demon” will premiere on November 24 at 10 p.m. KST. Stay tuned for updates!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1618935wpp/kim-yoo-jung-and-song-kangs-new-drama-my-demon-confirms-premiere-date

• Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

by Lily Alice, October 11, 2023
43 44

SBS's upcoming Friday-Saturday drama My Demon is a fantasy rom-com directed by Kim Jang Han and written by Choi Ah Il

The story revolves around a chaebol heiress, Do Do Hee (Kim Yoo Jung), and a demon, Jung Koo Won (Song Kang), who lost his powers.

wJmyo8_2f.png

Above all, the collaboration of Kim Yoo Jung and Song Kang adds an extra layer of excitement. Kim Yoo Jung plays Do Do Hee, an heiress who has lost faith in everyone but falls in love with the demon. Do Do Hee long since recognized the harsh realities of her world, and became cynical about love. She is a character who undergoes extraordinary changes by entering into a contract with the demon Jung Koo Won. As the world closes in on her from all directions, the question arises: Is the demon that has appeared before her a "savior" or a "destroyer"?

Kim Yoo Jung is expected to portray the sweet and salty charm of Dodo Hee. She expresses excitement about her role, stating, "I'm enjoying the filming process with eager anticipation, as I believe I can reveal a side of myself that I haven't showcased before in this intriguing role".

On the other hand, Song Kang is set for a groundbreaking transformation as Jung Koo Won, the flawless and lethal demon. Jung Koo Won has enjoyed immortality by making a dangerous yet sweet deal. He regarded humans as insignificant and has been ruling as a predator for over two centuries. He experiences a loss of his powers after becoming entangled with the peculiar woman, Do Do Hee. 

Song Kang shares his enthusiasm, stating, "I am really happy to be a part of My Demon, and I'm diligently working during filming to deliver a compelling performance as anticipated. I ask for your continued interest and high expectations".

SBS's upcoming Friday-Saturday drama, My Demon, will air as the follow-up to The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival on November 24.

https://mydramalist.com/article/kim-yoo-jung-and-song-kang-s-my-demon-confirms-premiere-date

• Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

20231012030610_song-kang-Kim-Yoo-Jung.jp

Watch: Song Kang Shields Kim Yoo Jung From The Rain In First Glimpse Of Upcoming Romance Drama “My Demon”

Oct 12, 2023
by S. Nam

SBS’s upcoming Friday-Saturday drama “My Demon” unveiled its first teaser!

“My Demon” is a fantasy rom-com about the demon-like chaebol heiress Do Do Hee (Kim Yoo Jung) and the demon Jung Gu Won (Song Kang), who loses his powers one day, as they enter a contractual marriage.

Kim Yoo Jung will be playing Do Do Hee, the heiress to Mirae Group who doesn’t trust anyone and falls in love with a demon. Song Kang will transform into the absolutely perfect and devastatingly charming demon Jung Gu Won, who lived his life of eternity making dangerous yet sweet deals with humans whose current lives are like hell by holding their souls as collateral.

On October 12, “My Demon” previewed its first look at the heart-fluttering romance between Do Do Hee and Jung Gu Won. In the teaser, Jung Gu Won, who is dressed completely in black, holds up an umbrella for Do Do Hee, who gazes back at him with subtle surprise. Even as the rain soaks the back of his suit, Jung Gu Won shields Do Do Hee from the falling rain.

https://youtu.be/dee-Ci25yso

https://www.soompi.com/article/1619247wpp/watch-song-kang-shields-kim-yoo-jung-from-the-rain-in-first-glimpse-of-upcoming-romance-drama-my-demon

20231013014802_my-demon.jpg?s=900x600&e=

Watch: Song Kang Captivates Kim Yoo Jung’s Heart With Sweet Charms In Upcoming Fantasy Romance Drama “My Demon”

Oct 13, 2023
by S. Kim

SBS’s upcoming Friday-Saturday drama “My Demon” unveiled a new teaser!

“My Demon” is a fantasy rom-com about the demon-like chaebol heiress Do Do Hee (Kim Yoo Jung) and the demon Jung Gu Won (Song Kang), who loses his powers one day, as they enter a contractual marriage.

Kim Yoo Jung will be playing Do Do Hee, the heiress to Mirae Group who doesn’t trust anyone and falls in love with a demon. Song Kang will transform into the absolutely perfect and devastatingly charming demon Jung Gu Won, who lived his life of eternity making dangerous yet sweet deals with humans whose current lives are like hell by holding their souls as collateral.

The newly released teaser portrays Do Hee and Gu Won facing each other under an umbrella. The romantic atmosphere following the surprise physical contact by Gu Won leaves Do Hee unable to take her eyes off of him. She tells herself, “Don’t let it get to you. It’s not a real marriage anyway. A fake is usually sweeter.” However, she falters every time she encounters Gu Won, who whispers to her, “Again, I’m the only one who is serious here,” raising anticipation for a sweet yet dangerous romance with the demon.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1619400wpp/watch-song-kang-captivates-kim-yoo-jungs-heart-with-sweet-charms-in-upcoming-fantasy-romance-drama-my-demon

• Thanks 2

by lo_ve, October 12, 2023
27 13

Before the year ends, Lee Sang Yi is set to return to the romantic comedy genre.

On October 12, Lee Sang Yi's agency PLK Good Friends announced that the actor is officially confirmed to join the upcoming Friday and Saturday K-drama My Demon. According to the agency, Lee Sang Yi plans to show another acting transformation through the new romance comedy series.

My Demon is the latest work of director Kim Jang Han (You Raise Me Up) and screenwriter Choi Ah Il (Mr. Queen). 

It will tell the romance story of a conglomerate heiress and a demon who loses his powers. Do Do Hee is an heiress who is hated by everyone. She ended up living together with Jung Koo Won, a demon that was once superior to humans but lost his power. Jung Koo Won decided to work with Do Do Hee so that he could recover his powers and in the process, the two fall in love. 

The upcoming K-drama will be led by Kim Yoo Jung, Song Kang, and Lee Yoon Ji

Lee Sang Yi will give life to the character named Joo Hyun Hoon. He is the CEO of Mirae Investment, an affiliate of Mirae Group. He is known for his bright and free-spirited personality and he is the only person that Do Do Hee relies on.

My Demon is set to air its first episode on November 24. It will be the follow-up K-drama after The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival concludes. The K-drama can be viewed through SBS and the global OTT platform, Netflix.

rNYKnD_2f.png

2023 has been a busy year for Lee Sang Yi. The actor has starred in the K-dramas Bloodhounds, Han River Police, and also made a special cameo appearance in Crash Course in Romance. My Demon will be his last K-drama project for the year. 

Lee Sang Yi is also set to return to the big screen after three years through Single in Seoul. The movie will be led by Lee Dong Wook, Im Soo Jung, Esom, Lee Mi Do, and Jang Hyun Sung.

https://mydramalist.com/article/lee-sang-yi-confirmed-to-join-kim-yoo-jung-and-song-kang-s-new-rom-com-k-drama

When Kim Soon-ok goes, Kim Yu-jung and Song Kang come... ‘My Demon’, follow-up to ‘Escape of the Seven’

298385c19fc1e9.jpg

[Joy News 24 Reporter Park Jin-young] ‘My Demon’ starring actors Kim Yoo-jung and Song Kang will be broadcast as a follow-up to ‘Escape of the Seven’. According to broadcasting officials on the 20th, the SBS drama 'My Demon' (directed by Kim Jang-han, written by Choi A-il) will be broadcast as a Friday-Saturday drama following the currently airing 'Escape of the Seven'.

However, the exact broadcast date has not yet been determined due to the broadcast of the Hangzhou Asian Games, which will be held from September 23rd. SBS said, “Writer Choi A-il will take charge of the script and will find viewers with a novel and interesting story that will highlight the perfect casting.”

• Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

News bites: October 15, 2023

by tccolb

30000881700_1280.jpg

Quickly following the first teaser, SBS’s My Demon released an extended version where we get a better glimpse (with dialogue!) at our contractually wedded pair. With Kim Yoo-jung (Lovers of the Red Sky) and Song Kang (Forecasting Love and Weather) at the center of the fantasy rom-com, hopefully they’ll get to do a little more than staring when the series releases on November 24. [SBS]

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/10/news-bites-october-15-2023/

• Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

:hooray2:

img.gifimg.gifimg.gif=

Song Kang & Kim Yoo Jung Flaunt Explosive Visuals In New ‘My Demon’ Teaser

T
BY Elijah Mully Oct 17, 2023 08:44 AM EDT

Following the heart fluttering drama teasers, SBS TV's "My Demon" released the exclusive photos of Song Kang and Kim Yoo Jung during their first table read.

Besides their immersion with their respective roles, the two proved that they're the hottest stars of the generation with their undeniable charms and lovely chemistry.

Song Kang & Kim Yoo Jung Display High Synergy In 'My Demon'

On October 17, a set of new teasers for Song Kang and Kim Yoo Jung's "My Demon" was released.

Viewers were taken to the script reading site to witness the two actors' intense chmistry and immersion with their brand new acting roles.

"My Demon" follows the story between a demon-like heiress and a real-life devil who enter a contractual marriage due to an unforeseen incident.

Kim Yoo Jung plays conglomerate heir Do Do Hee who possesses great beauty and a mischievous personality.

IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: Kim Yoo Jung Ties Knot With Song Kang In New Drama 'My Demon'

She marries Song Kang's Jung Gu Won, a demon who suddenly lost his powers. He then makes sweet deals with humans in order to regain his old life back.

Spoiler

(Photo : SBS Drama Official)
Kim Yoo Jung

During the script reading, Kim Yoo Jung displayed Do Do Hee's cynical personality while also maintaining her character's sweet, charming appearance.

Her performance is described as a "salt latte" due to its delicate yet strong acting, a quality which she built throughout her career.

Spoiler

Song Kang

Meanwhile, Song Kang transformed into Jung Gu Won without difficulties. With his unmatched visuals, he perfectly embodied his character's "deadly charisma and pretty."

As for his performance, "My Demon" is certainly big for fans as Song Kang is coming back with his transformational charm, flaunting his comical and romantic acting.

https://youtu.be/q9M1VgR40IM

With Song Kang and Kim Yoo Jung in the main cast, excitement for the work is through the roof as the new SBS TV drama is expected to deliver a top-notch work packed with great chemistry, god-tier visuals and more.

Song Kang & Kim Yoo Jung Praised By 'My Demon' Director

The production team as well as Kim Jang Han, the director of "My Demon," has nothing but high praises for Song Kang, Kim Yoo Jung and the rest of the cast.

"The characters and how the actors gave life to them are uniquely fascinating," a representative from the unit said. "The maximized charms of the ensemble exceeded our expectations."

Spoiler

Song Kang, Kim Yoo Jung

With this, "My Demon" production unit guarantees its respective viewers all around the globe a different level of "romantic dopamine."

Catch its arrival this November 24 at 10:00 p.m. KST on SBS TV, following the conclusion of "The Escape of the Seven."

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/131674/20231017/song-kang-kim-yoo-jung-flaunt-explosive-visuals-my-demon-teaser.htm

• Thanks 2

by Lily Alice, October 17, 2023

The upcoming SBS Friday-Saturday drama My Demon is a month away from its release, and to up the excitement, the production team released pics from the script reading session of the K-drama.

My Demon is a fantasy rom-com about a chaebol heiress, Do Do Hee (Kim Yoo Jung), and demon Jung Koo Won (Song Kang), who end up living together after Koo Won loses his powers.

The script reading session was attended by director Kim Jang Han, writer Choi Ah IlKim Yoo JungSong KangLee Sang YiKim Hae SookJo Hye JooKim Tae HoonJo Yun HeeLee Yoon JiKang Seung HoSeo Jung Yeon, and Heo Jung Do

eYgDne_2f.png

Kim Yoo Jung portrayed Do Do Hee, a chaebol heiress who trusts no one. Do Do Hee realized the harsh realities of her world quite early in her life and has become cynical about love. Her life takes a turn when she enters into a contract with the demon Koo Won. 

Song Kang acted as Jung Koo Won, a demon who regards humans as insignificant. One day, he loses his powers and gets entangled with Do Do Hee, who is the key to regaining his abilities. 

Lee Sang Yi took on the role of Joo Seok Hoon, CEO of Mirae Investment. Seok Hoon is Do Do Hee's relative and the only person she feels connected with. At the script reading session, Lee Sang Yi showed Seok Hoon's subtle emotional changes, which he experiences when Koo Won comes into Do Hee's life. 

The character of Chairwoman Joo Cheon Sook, who turned Mirae Group into a major corporation, was portrayed by Kim Hae Sook. 

Jo Hye Joo transformed into Jin Ga Young, who wants to become Koo Won's companion. Kim Tae Hoon portrayed Cheon Sook's eldest son and the CEO of Mirae Electronics, No Seok Min. 

Jo Yun Hee played the role of Kim Se Ra, Seok Min's wife and a managing director at Mirae Electronics. Lee Yoon Ji played No Soo An, Cheon Sook's second daughter and the CEO of Mirae Apparel. Kang Seung Ho portrayed No Do Kyung, Seok Min and Se Ra's son and the head of Mirae Electronics.

My Demon will premiere on November 24.

https://mydramalist.com/article/k-drama-my-demon-drop-pics-from-script-reading-session

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

20231017221013_Song-Kang-Kim-Yoo-Jung-1.

Watch: Song Kang And Kim Yoo Jung Test Their Chemistry At Script Reading For New Fantasy Romance “My Demon”

Oct 18, 2023
by E. Cha

SBS’s upcoming drama “My Demon” has shared a glimpse behind the scenes of its first script reading!

“My Demon” is a new fantasy rom-com about the contractual marriage between Do Do Hee, a demon-like chaebol heiress (played by Kim Yoo Jung), and Jung Gu Won, an actual demon who loses his powers (played by Song Kang).

Although Do Do Hee doesn’t trust anyone, her life winds up changing in ways she could never have imagined when she signs a contract with demon Gu Won. Meanwhile, in order to prevent his own demise, Gu Won winds up having no choice but to protect Do Hee after she robs him of his powers.

According to the drama’s production team, Song Kang and Kim Yoo Jung wowed everyone with their chemistry at the table read, where they brought their characters’ adorable bickering and playful banter to life.

Kim-Yoo-Jung.jpg

Song-Kang.jpg

Meanwhile, Lee Sang Yi will be playing the role of Joo Seok Hoon, the CEO of Mirae Investments and the nephew of Mirae Group founder Joo Cheon Sook (played by Kim Hae Sook). Lee Sang Yi is said to have skillfully captured the subtle changes in Joo Seok Hoon’s emotions at Gu Won’s unexpected arrival in Do Hee’s life.

Spoiler

Lee-Sang-Yi.jpg

Also present at the reading were Kim Hae Sook, whose character Joo Cheon Sook is hiding an enormous secret, and Jin Ga Young, whose character Jo Hye Joo wants to become Gu Won’s one and only human companion.

Spoiler

Kim-Hae-Sook.jpg

Spoiler

Jin-Ga-Young.jpg

Kim Tae Hoon will be taking on the role of Joo Cheon Sook’s eldest son Noh Seok Min, the CEO of Mirae Electronics, while Jo Yeon Hee will will play his wife Kim Se Ra and Kang Seung Ho will play their son Noh Do Kyung.

Spoiler

Kim-Tae-Hoon.jpg

Spoiler

Jo-Yeon-Hee.jpg

Kang-Seung-Ho.jpg

Lee Yoon Ji will play Joo Cheon Sook’s daughter Noh Soo An, the CEO of Mirae Apparel, while Seo Jeong Yeon will play Do Hee’s trusty secretary, Ms. Shin.

Spoiler

Lee-Yoon-Ji.jpg

Seo-Jeong-Yeon.jpg

Finally, Heo Jung Do will play Park Bok Gyu, who helps Gu Won disguise himself as a human.

Spoiler

Heo-Jung-Do.jpg

Song-Kang-Kim-Yoo-Jung-2.jpg

“My Demon” will premiere on November 24, following the conclusion of Season 1 of “The Escape of the Seven.”

https://youtu.be/yZiMdbEmRas

https://www.soompi.com/article/1620424wpp/watch-song-kang-and-kim-yoo-jung-test-their-chemistry-at-script-reading-for-new-fantasy-romance-my-demon

• Thanks 2

Kim Yoo-jung signs a contract with Song Kang in My Demon

by lovepark

Fantasy romance My Demon over at SBS has released behind-the-scenes looks of its first script reading. The show stars Kim Yoo-jung (Lovers of the Red Sky) as a cold-hearted heiress who agrees to a contract marriage with Song Kang (Forecasting Love and Weather), a demon who recently lost his powers. Besides our two beautiful leads, plenty of familiar and talented faces fill out the rest of the cast, promising strong performances all around.

Kim Yoo-jung plays Do Do-hee, an heiress to Mirae Group with a cold personality and cynical outlook on love. She learned from a young age the order of the world and is described as a “salt latte” type of person: prickly but soft, delicate yet strong. Do-hee is against the idea of marriage, but that all changes when she signs a contract with a demon.

Delving deeper into Mirae group, at the head of the conglomerate is founder Joo Cheon-sook played by Kim Hae-sook (Strong Girl Nam-soon). Unable to trust her own children, she treats Do-hee specially, but in reality, she hides a big secret.

Playing Cheon-sook’s eldest son and CEO of Mirae Electronics Noh Seok-min is Kim Tae-hoon (My Dearest), and at his side is his wife and Director of Mirae Electronics Kim Sae-ra played by Jo Yeon-hee (One Dollar Lawyer). The nepotism continues, though, with their only son Noh Do-kyung — played by Kang Seung-ho (Tracer) — acting as the GM of Mirae Electronics and described as a two-faced person.

In the role of Cheon-sook’s second daughter and CEO of Mirae Apparels Noh Soo-ahn is Lee Yoon-ji (Mimicus). A mother of twins, she appears elegant but reverts back to her original personality around her kids.

Finally, rounding out the cast is Do-hee’s right-hand person Secretary Shin played by Seo Jung-yeon (My Lovely Liar), and Gu-won’s first contract Park Bok-kyu played by Heo Jung-do (The Deal). Secretary Shin knows what Do-hee is thinking from just her eyes, while Bok-kyu acts as Gu-won’s helper all thanks to a deal he made with him 200 years ago.

Directed by PD Kim Jang-han (You Raise Me Up, Do You Like Brahms) and written by Choi Ah-il (Mr. Queen), SBS’s My Demon premieres on November 24 in the weekend slot.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/10/kim-yoo-jung-signs-a-contract-with-song-kang-in-my-demon/

• Blob 2

by lo_ve, October 18, 2023
1 0

Jo Yun Hee is confirmed to join the upcoming fantasy romance K-drama My Demon

The actress agency Yeonjung Entertainment announced on October 18 that Jo Yun Hee will be part of the upcoming SBS K-drama My Demon as Kim Se Ra, an executive director in a conglomerate company. 

This will be the first K-drama project of Jo Yun Hee for the year. The actress was last seen in the 2022 K-drama One Dollar Lawyer led by Namkoong Min, Kim Ji Eun, Choi Dae Hoon, Lee Deok Hwa, Park Jin Woo, and Ha Sung Kwang

Jo Yun Hee is known as a scene stealer in the K-dramas Blind, One the Woman, Mr. Queen, Black Dog, 38 Task Force, and more.

XdejmJ_2f.jpg

In the upcoming K-drama, Jo Yun Hee will be working with Kim Yoo Jung, Song Kang, Lee Sang Yi, Lee Yoon Ji, Kim Hae Sook, and Jo Hye Joo. 

My Demon will depict the romance story of a conglomerate heiress and a demon who loses his powers. Do Do Hee is an heiress who everyone does not like. She ended up living with Jung Koo Won, a demon who was once great but lost his power. He decided to join hands with Do Do Hee so he could bring back his powers. In the process, the two fall in love. 

The upcoming series will be the next work of director Kim Jang Han (You Raise Me Up) and screenwriter Choi Ah Il (Mr. Queen). 

Jo Yun Hee will play the role of Kim Se Ra. She is the first daughter of a leading pharmaceutical company representing Korea. She is also the managing director of the company.

My Demon will officially premiere on November 24. It will replace The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival after it concludes. The K-drama can be viewed through SBS and the global OTT platform, Netflix.

https://mydramalist.com/article/jo-yun-hee-joins-kim-yoo-jung-and-song-kang-in-the-upcoming-k-drama-my-demon

• Thanks 2

MyDemon releases teaser poster! “My salvation, which is a stranger and more suspicious than anyone else”

====

The newly released poster captures Do Do Hee lying on a flower bed full of white chrysanthemums while looking at demon Jung Gu Won. The way Gu Won looks down at Do Hee as he holds Do Hee’s wrist, which has a cross tattoo on it, stimulates viewers’ curiosity. On top of this, the text that reads, “More unfamiliar and suspicious than anyone else… My salvation,” adds to the curiosity as to whether the demon Gu Won who shows up in front of Do Hee will be her savior, as his name suggests, or destroyer.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1620916wpp/song-kang-throws-a-dangerous-gaze-at-kim-yoo-jung-in-my-demon-poster

another article

https://koalasplayground.com/2023/10/20/song-kang-and-kim-yoo-jung-find-romance-in-opposites-attract-poster-for-fantasy-drama-my-demon/

• Love 2

News bites: October 21, 2023

by tccolb

30000883209_1280.jpg

The first poster has dropped for SBS’s upcoming My Demon, showcasing our chaebol heroine Kim Yoo-jung (Lovers of the Red Sky) and her soon-to-be demon husband Song Kang (Forecasting Love and Weather). Premiering next month on November 24, production for the fantasy rom-com is being led by PD Kim Hang-han (You Raise Me Up, Do You Like Brahms) and writer Choi Ah-il (Mr. Queen). [SBS]

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/10/news-bites-october-21-2023/

• Thanks 2

Kim Yoo Jung Falls For Song Kang And Makes A Dangerous Deal In “My Demon”

Oct 25, 2023
by S. Kim

SBS’s upcoming Friday-Saturday drama “My Demon” has shared a sneak peek at Song Kang and Kim Yoo Jung’s first encounter!

“My Demon” is a fantasy rom-com about the demon-like chaebol heiress Do Do Hee (Kim Yoo Jung) and the demon Jung Gu Won (Song Kang), who loses his powers one day, as they enter a contractual marriage. Kim Yoo Jung will be playing Do Do Hee, the heiress to Mirae Group who doesn’t trust anyone and falls in love with a demon. Song Kang will transform into the absolutely perfect and devastatingly charming demon Jung Gu Won, who lived his life of eternity making dangerous yet sweet deals with humans whose current lives are like hell by holding their souls as collateral.

The newly released stills capture Do Do Hee being held in Gu Won’s arms. Do Hee’s lovely eyes are in contrast to Gu Won’s sharp gaze, creating a subtle atmosphere between the two.

my-demon01.jpeg

My-Demon04.jpeg

In another still image, Gu Won glares at Do Hee as he grabs her wrist, which has a cross tattoo. Viewers are curious to find out about what meaning the cross tattoo holds for the two.

Spoiler

My-Demon03.jpeg

A picturesque wedding scene of Do Hee and Gu Won also captures attention. They approach each other slowly as if they are about to share a kiss as a promise of their love.

My-Demon02.jpeg

Kim Yoo Jung teased her chemistry with Song Kang by saying, “I am having fun filming with actor Song Kang, discussing a lot with each other on set and coming up with ideas for interesting scenes.” Song Kang also remarked, “I trusted and relied on actress Kim Yoo Jung a lot on set.”

• Love 2

by Lily Alice, October 25, 2023
9 12

On October 25, the production team of the upcoming SBS Friday-Saturday drama My Demon released new still cuts, featuring the leads Do Do Hee (Kim Yoo Jung) and Koo Won (Song Kang). 

My Demon is a fantasy rom-com about a chaebol heiress, Do Do Hee (Kim Yoo Jung), and demon Jung Koo Won (Song Kang), entering a contract marriage.

The K-drama has a star-studded cast, including Kim Yoo JungSong KangLee Sang YiKim Hae SookJo Hye JooKim Tae HoonJo Yun HeeLee Yoon JiKang Seung HoSeo Jung Yeon, and Heo Jung Do

As My Demon continues to garner anticipation, the production team has raised the excitement meter by releasing new stills that provide a sneak peek into the character dynamics of Do Do Hee and Gu Won.

Spoiler

2wxOYV_2f.png

Xdew7p_2f.png

jQlXPz_2f.png

Kim Yoo Jung takes on the role of Do Do Hee, a chaebol heiress who does not trust anyone. Surrounded by enemies and having realized the realities of her harsh world early in life, she became a cynical woman.

Bd02KR_2f.png

Song Kang plays the role of the flawless yet deadly demon Jung Gu Won. As a demon who has enjoyed eternal life by making dangerous yet sweet deals with humans, he has been reigning as a predator for over 200 years, looking down on humans. However, his life takes a turn when he becomes entangled with Do Do Hee and loses his abilities. This fascinating turn of events leads him to protect Do Hee, who "stole" his abilities. 

Kim Yoo Jung talked about her teamwork with Song Kand, saying that she and the Sweet Home actor have had many discussions on set, and they've even come up with ideas to make the scenes more enjoyable. She said, "We're working together to portray the growth and development of Do Do Hee and Gu Won, so please have high expectations." 

Song Kang also commented, "I trusted and relied on Kim Yoo Jung a lot on set. We asked each other questions about acting and received a lot of advice." 

My Demon will premiere on November 24 on Netflix.

https://mydramalist.com/article/kim-yoo-jung-and-song-kang-are-a-picture-perfect-couple-in-stills-of-my-demon

• Love 2

News bites: October 25, 2023

by tccolb

30000884011_1280.jpg

SBS’s My Demon has some stills for us as well, with our human-demon pair Kim Yoo-jung (Lovers of the Red Sky) and Song Kang (Forecasting Love and Weather) walking down the aisle in contract matrimony. Written by Choi Ah-il (Mr. Queen) with PD Kim Jang-han (You Raise Me Up, Do You Like Brahms) directing, the fantasy premieres on November 24. [SBS]

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/10/news-bites-october-25-2023/

• Thanks 2

20231027033425_Song-Kang-Kim-Yoo-Jung-My

Watch: Song Kang Is A Demon Who Protects Kim Yoo Jung In Upcoming Drama “My Demon”

Oct 27, 2023
by S. Nam

SBS’s upcoming Friday-Saturday drama “My Demon” has shared a heart-fluttering new teaser!

“My Demon” is a fantasy rom-com about the demon-like chaebol heiress Do Do Hee (Kim Yoo Jung) and the demon Jung Gu Won (Song Kang), who loses his powers one day, as they enter a contractual marriage. Kim Yoo Jung will be playing Do Do Hee, the heiress to Mirae Group who doesn’t trust anyone and falls in love with a demon. Song Kang will transform into the absolutely perfect and devastatingly charming demon Jung Gu Won, who lived his life of eternity making dangerous yet sweet deals with humans whose current lives are like hell by holding their souls as collateral.

The newly released teaser begins with Do Do Hee rescuing Gu Won who is sinking deep into the ocean. She grabs his wrist, and as she gradually lose consciousness, Do Do Hee remarks, “I have to leave this man in order to survive. It’s all because of his name. Gu Won.” In Korean, Gu Won can also mean “savior.” While holding tightly onto Gu Won’s wrist, the cross tattoo that was originally inscribed on Gu Won transfers to Do Hee’s wrist, raising questions about what this could signify.

The teaser continues to preview the ordeals Gu Won must face. Looking at that tattoo on Do Hee’s wrist, he asks, “What have you done to me?” He insists, “It may be on your wrist right now, but this is originally mine.” Do Do Hee slaps Gu Won, exasperated and in disbelief that the man she risked her life to save reacts so ungratefully.

Since Do Hee is skeptical that the tattoo is linked to Gu Won’s powers, Gu Won personally puts on a show for her so that she can see the truth for herself. When asked what his true identity is, Gu Won shares, “You people call me a ‘demon.'” Do Do Hee proposes, “Be my bodyguard. If you don’t want to, I will erase the tattoo with a laser.”

The teaser ends with Gu Won saying, “Is it that hard to look after yourself? If you have someone else’s precious thing, take some responsibility.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1622356wpp/watch-song-kang-is-a-demon-who-protects-kim-yoo-jung-in-upcoming-drama-my-demon

• Thanks 2

October 27 2023

Teaser trailer for SBS drama series “My Demon”

My_Demon-SM1.jpeg

Teaser trailer added for SBS drama series “My Demon” starring Kim You-Jun and Song Kang. The teaser traielr starts with Kim You-Jung as Heiress Do Do-Hee stating “I have to abandon this man to live, but.. it’s all because of his name Gu-Won.” Captions in the teaser states (0:12) “The relationship I couldn’t let go,” (0:21) “To ill-fated relationship,” (0:36) “Demon who has lost his power,” (0:43) “Become a bodyguard of a demonic human.” Below are the first still images of Kim You-Jung and Song Kang in the drama series.

“My Demon” first airs November 24, 2023 in South Korea.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Do Do-Hee (Kim You-Jung) is the successor of the Future Group. She has an arrogant and cool-headed personality, who doesn’t trust in anyone. She is cynical about love. Do Do-Hee gets involved with a demon named Jung Gu-Won (Song Kang) and makes a contract marriage with him. She faces big changes in her life.

Jung Gu-Won is a demon. He can live for eternity by making dangerous, but sweet deals with humans who endure hellish lives. He looks down upon humans and he has prowled over this world like an apex predator for 200 years. He gets involved with Do Do-Hee and somehow loses his power all of a sudden. He then enters into a contract marriage with her. To prevent his own extinction, he must protect Do Do-Hee who has taken all of his power. Their relationship develops romantically.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1