Meet Moka: The Japanese Trainee in the K-pop Group I’LL-IT

Hana Min

spacer.png

Moka is a talented young girl from Japan who is part of the amazing K-pop girl group I’LL-IT. Let's get to know her a little better through some interesting facts!

Her Birthplace - Fukuoka, Japan

Moka was born in Fukuoka, Japan. Fukuoka is a beautiful city in Japan known for its delicious food and vibrant culture. It's no wonder Moka has such a unique and wonderful personality!

Her Special Nickname - Caffe Moka

Moka loves to drink something called "Caffe Mocha." That's a fancy name for a yummy coffee with chocolate flavor! Because she adores this drink so much, she likes to be called "Caffe Moka." It's a super cool and tasty nickname, don't you think?

Her Personality - ISFP

Moka's personality is as special as her nickname. She belongs to a group of people who are called ISPs according to something called MBTI. That's like a secret code that tells us about her personality. ISFPs are often creative, and gentle, and love to enjoy the beauty of the world around them. It sounds like Moka is a really lovely person to be around!

Her Favorite Dessert - Financier

Have you ever heard of a dessert called a "financier"? Well, Moka loves it! A financier is a small, sweet cake that's delicious. Moka has great taste when it comes to desserts!

So, there you have it – some fun and interesting facts about Moka, the Japanese trainee and member of the K-pop group I’LL-IT. She was born in Fukuoka, loves her caffe mocha, has an ISFP personality, and enjoys the yummy financier dessert. Keep your eyes on her, because she's going to do amazing things in the world of K-pop!