[Drama 2023/2024] A Good Day To Be A Dog, 오늘도 사랑스럽개

ferily

Cha Eun Woo, Park Gyu Young, And Lee Hyun Woo Brighten Up The Teachers’ Office In “A Good Day To Be A Dog”

Cha Eun Woo, Park Gyu Young, And Lee Hyun Woo Brighten Up The Teachers’ Office In “A Good Day To Be A Dog”

Upcoming MBC drama “A Good Day to Be a Dog” has unveiled new character stills!

Based on a webtoon, “A Good Day to Be a Dog” is a fantasy romance drama about Han Hae Na (Park Gyu Young), a woman who is cursed to transform into a dog when she kisses a man. However, the only person who can undo her curse is her colleague Jin Seo Won (ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo), who is afraid of dogs due to a traumatic event he can no longer remember.

First, Cha Eun Woo transforms into Jin Seo Won, a high school math teacher who is terrified of dogs due to a past incident.

Cha-EW-01.jpeg

Next, Park Gyu Young portrays Han Hae Na, a Korean language teacher suffering from an unfortunate kiss-related curse.

Park-GY-01.jpeg

Finally, Lee Hyun Woo stars as Lee Bo Kyum, a Korean history teacher who is usually friendly to everyone but has a sense of certainty when it comes to drawing boundaries. Deep beneath his affectionate exterior, Lee Bo Kyum hides a secret.

Spoiler

Lee-HW-02.jpeg

Han Hae Na forms strange relationships with her fellow teachers Jin Seo Won, with whom she kisses accidentally, and Lee Bo Kyum, whom she has a crush on.

Spoiler

Cha-EW-02.jpeg

Lee-HW-01.jpeg

In the still image below, Han Hae Na is thrown into confusion when she encounters Jin Seo Won at the office door, raising curiosity as to what kind of incident will happen between the two.

Spoiler

Park-GY-02.jpeg

The production team remarked, “Viewers can look forward to seeing what kind of story the fellow teachers Seo Won, Hae Na, and Bo Kyum, each with their own unique charms, will draw out in the school as they meet. Please show lots of interest in the relationships between these individuals who are revolving around a unique curse.”

“A Good Day to Be a Dog” will air its first two episodes on October 11 at 9 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki. Stay tuned!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1616443wpp/cha-eun-woo-park-gyu-young-and-lee-hyun-woo-brighten-up-the-teachers-office-in-a-good-day-to-be-a-dog

Edited by ferily
Maximum 3 images per post. thanks!

Park Gyu Young And Cha Eun Woo’s Fated Relationship Continues From Their Past Lives In “A Good Day To Be A Dog” Poster

Park Gyu Young And Cha Eun Woo’s Fated Relationship Continues From Their Past Lives In “A Good Day To Be A Dog” Poster

MBC’s new drama “A Good Day to Be a Dog” has dropped a new poster with historical vibes!

Based on a webtoon, “A Good Day to Be a Dog” is a fantasy romance drama about Han Hae Na (Park Gyu Young), a woman who is cursed to transform into a dog when she kisses a man. However, the only person who can undo her curse is her colleague Jin Seo Won (ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo), who is afraid of dogs due to a traumatic event he can no longer remember.

The newly released poster features Jin Seo Won and Han Hae Na in beautiful hanbok (Korean traditional clothing). The two, who are holding hands with a beautiful landscape behind them, throw affectionate gazes at each other with smiles.

On top of this, the text that reads, “Looks like our relationship goes far more back than we thought,” gives a hint that Jin Seo Won and Han Hae Na were entangled with each other even in their past lives. Anticipation is high for how the story of the two, who have incompatible tendencies due to the special curse, will unfold.

AGDTBAD-1.jpeg

“A Good Day to Be a Dog” will air its first two episodes on October 11 at 9 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki. Stay tuned!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1617461wpp/park-gyu-young-and-cha-eun-woos-fated-relationship-continues-from-their-past-lives-in-a-good-day-to-be-a-dog-poster

Watch: Lee Hyun Woo Witnesses Cha Eun Woo And Park Gyu Young Accidentally Kissing In “A Good Day To Be A Dog” Teaser

Watch: Lee Hyun Woo Witnesses Cha Eun Woo And Park Gyu Young Accidentally Kissing In “A Good Day To Be A Dog” Teaser

MBC’s “A Good Day to Be a Dog” has unveiled a new teaser!

The newly released teaser kicks off with Han Hae Na writing a letter of resignation, saying, “I don’t want to go to school.” The next scene shows Han Hae Na kissing Jin Seo Won as Lee Bo Kyum (Lee Hyun Woo) watches, leaving all three dumbfounded.

At school, Han Hae Na apologizes, and Jin Seo Won calmly responds, “I know. You mistakenly thought I was Lee Bo Kyum.” Confused, Han Hae Na asks, “How did you know?” to which Jin Seo Won responds, “It was a situation where it was impossible to not know.”

As Han Hae Na wonders what to do, she actively attempts to gain Jin Seo Won’s favor again. When she asks, “What should I do?” a voice replies, “What do you mean? You have to kiss to undo the curse.”

The teaser ends with Jin Seo Won agreeing to meet up at night as Han Hae Na gets ready to execute a plan.

Check out the teaser below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1617800wpp/watch-lee-hyun-woo-witnesses-cha-eun-woo-and-park-gyu-young-accidentally-kissing-in-a-good-day-to-be-a-dog-teaser

Spoiler

Cha Eun Woo, Park Gyu Young, And Lee Hyun Woo Dish On What To Look Forward To In “A Good Day To Be A Dog”

Cha Eun Woo, Park Gyu Young, And Lee Hyun Woo Dish On What To Look Forward To In “A Good Day To Be A Dog”

The stars of MBC’s “A Good Day to Be a Dog” have shared their thoughts on the upcoming drama!

Based on the webtoon of the same name, “A Good Day to Be a Dog” is a fantasy romance drama about a woman who is cursed to transform into a dog when she kisses a man. However, the only person who can undo her curse is a man who is afraid of dogs due to a traumatic event he can no longer remember.

ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo will star in the drama as Jin Seo Won, a high school math teacher who is terrified of dogs due to a past incident.

In terms of what viewers can look forward to in “A Good Day to Be a Dog,” Cha Eun Woo commented, “With its refreshing subject matter of [a protagonist] turning into a dog whenever she kisses someone, it’s a fun and enjoyable drama that will make you laugh. The main characters are also entangled by their pasts, so I hope you’ll enjoy watching that part of it as well.”

When asked to sum up the drama in one word, Cha Eun Woo replied, “I want to say it’s like ‘candy.’ Because even though the characters have many different kind of relationships, the drama tickles you and gives you a sweet feeling as you watch it.”

Cha-Eun-Woo.jpeg

Park Gyu Young will star in the drama as Han Hae Na, a Korean language teacher suffering from an unfortunate kiss-related curse.

The actress shared, “For the scenes that the production team wanted to look almost exactly identical to the original webtoon, the actors prepared costumes that looked almost exactly the same as the clothes from the original webtoon. I think that’ll be fun to see.”

As for what else viewers can look forward to, Park Gyu Young continued, “Many different dogs appear in various scenes. Because the dogs are so cute, I hope the viewers will enjoy seeing them while watching the drama.”

She went on to add, “I gained a lot of strength from seeing each of the characters gradually muster up the courage to overcome their own secrets, and I also felt that that was very lovely. I hope that the drama will also give viewers at least a little bit of strength, and I hope that you’ll find it lovely as well.”

Park-Gyu-Young.jpegA-Good-Day-to-Be-a-Dog.jpeg

Finally, Lee Hyun Woo will play Han Hae Na and Jin Seo Won’s colleague Lee Bo Kyum, a Korean history teacher who is hiding a surprising secret.

“I think you’ll be able to enjoy watching ‘A Good Day to Be a Dog” even more if you pay attention to the chemistry between the various characters and empathize with the emotions each of them feels in their respective situations,” said Lee Hyun Woo.

As for what word he would use to sum up the drama, Lee Hyun Woo chose “love.” He explained, “‘A Good Day to Be a Dog’ is a truly ‘lovely’ drama in which the entire story unfolds because of one emotion: love.”

Spoiler

Lee-Hyun-Woo.jpeg

“A Good Day to Be a Dog” premieres on October 11 at 9 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1618396wpp/cha-eun-woo-park-gyu-young-and-lee-hyun-woo-dish-on-what-to-look-forward-to-in-a-good-day-to-be-a-dog

“A Good Day To Be A Dog” Previews Connections Between Park Gyu Young, Cha Eun Woo, Lee Hyun Woo, And More

“A Good Day To Be A Dog” Previews Connections Between Park Gyu Young, Cha Eun Woo, Lee Hyun Woo, And More

MBC’s “A Good Day to Be a Dog” has unveiled a new relationship chart teasing the relationship between the characters!

The newly released character relationship chart depicts the intertwined relationships between the leads as well as the supporting characters.

Due to a sudden kiss with Jin Seo Won, Han Hae Na is cursed to turn into a dog eery night from 12 a.m. to 6 a.m. However, due to Jin Seo Won’s fear of dogs, Han Hae Na struggles to find a way to kiss him again in order to undo the curse. Although the two start off as ordinary co-workers, their relationship begins to rapidly develop following the kiss, and although they feel awkward and uncomfortable around each other, Han Hae Na and Jin Seo Won find themselves drawn to one another.

Linked to both Han Hae Na and Jin Seo Won is Korean history teacher Lee Bo Kyum (Lee Hyun Woo), who takes the role of shaking up the relationship between the two. The relationship chart also previews his mysterious link to student Min Ji Ah (Kim Yi Kyung).

On Han Hae Na’s side of the family, there is her mother Shin Mi Sun (Jung Young Joo), older sister Han Yoo Na (Ryu Abel), and father Han Pan Dong (Kim Hong Pyo).

The chart further teases the relationship between Yoo Na and her friend Song Woo Taek (Jo Jin Se) as well as the close chemistry between Yoo Na, Woo Taek, and Hae Na.

Additionally, Jin Seo Won is linked to his nephew Choi Yool (Yoon Hyun Soo) who is also Hae Na’s student and who will play a key role in connecting Hae Na and Seo Won.

a-good-day-to-be-a-dog-1.jpeg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1618421wpp/a-good-day-to-be-a-dog-previews-connections-between-park-gyu-young-cha-eun-woo-lee-hyun-woo-and-more

Spoiler

Cha Eun Woo Is Scared For His Life Upon Meeting Park Gyu Young Who Turns Into A Dog In “A Good Day To Be A Dog”

Cha Eun Woo Is Scared For His Life Upon Meeting Park Gyu Young Who Turns Into A Dog In “A Good Day To Be A Dog”

MBC’s “A Good Day to Be a Dog” has unveiled new stills ahead of its premiere tomorrow!

Based on a webtoon, “A Good Day to Be a Dog” is a fantasy romance drama about Han Hae Na (Park Gyu Young), a woman who is cursed to transform into a dog when she kisses a man. However, the only person who can undo her curse is her colleague Jin Seo Won, who is afraid of dogs due to a traumatic event he can no longer remember.

ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo stars in the drama as Jin Seo Won, a high school math teacher who is terrified of dogs due to childhood trauma. After her co-worker and Korean language teacher Han Hae Na coincidentally kisses him, she transforms into a dog every night. In order to undo the curse, Han Hae Na has to kiss Jin Seo Won while she is in her dog form.

The newly released stills provide an interesting glimpse of both Han Hae Na as a person and as a dog. Notably, viewers can anticipate the exceptional performance of Finna, a renowned dog actor, who takes on the role of Han Hae Na when she morphs into an adorable dog.

The images capture Jin Seo Won encountering the dog-form Hae Na in a narrow alley. Overwhelmed by his fear of dogs, Jin Seo Won shields his face with his hand and even refuses to come down from a trash can as he holds onto the wall.

cha-eun-woo-1.jpeg

cha-eun-woo-2.jpeg

On the other hand, dog Hae Na’s expression portrays her confusion in response to Jin Seo Won’s unexpected hostility, her eyes conveying a silent plea, echoing the emotions of human Han Hae Na.

finna-dog-han-hae-na.jpeg

Spoiler

park-gyu-young-1-1.jpeg

As the stills hint that the two are meeting outside of school, viewers are also curious to find out the reasons behind Jin Seo Won and Han Hae Na’s private meeting.

The production team commented, “In Episodes 1 and 2, the relationship between Seo Won and Hae Na, who were just colleagues, gradually progresses and their ‘dogmance’ truly begins. We hope you enjoy watching the exciting story surrounding the unique curse and keep an eye on the drama’s synchronization with the original webtoon. Please don’t miss the first broadcast and tune in.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1618739wpp/cha-eun-woo-is-scared-for-his-life-upon-meeting-park-gyu-young-who-turns-into-a-dog-in-a-good-day-to-be-a-dog

Spoiler

Watch: Park Gyu Young Hovers Around Cha Eun Woo For Her Own Personal Gain In “A Good Day To Be A Dog” Teaser

Watch: Park Gyu Young Hovers Around Cha Eun Woo For Her Own Personal Gain In “A Good Day To Be A Dog” Teaser

A Good Day to Be a Dog” has unveiled a new teaser and stills ahead of its premiere!

The teaser clip kicks off with Han Hae Na wiping Jin Seo Won’s desk in a teachers’ office. Jin Seo Won walks in and sees her, asking, “What are you doing now?” Han Hae Na replies, “Oh my, all this dust on your desk… This isn’t good for your airway. Is it? I’m just worried about your health.”

Regardless of how coldly Jin Seo Won curves Han Hae Na, she persistently asks him to dine out together as if she has a special reason for it. Their colleague Lee Bo Kyum (Lee Hyun Woo) watches them quietly, adding curiosity as to the relationship between the three.

Watch the full teaser below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB9UF3ZVXFA

The newly released stills capture Jin Seo Won and Han Hae Na having a conversation in the school’s backyard. Hae Na appears to be embarrassed at Seo Won’s stern and calm attitude whereas Seo Won does not even flinch at Hae Na’s words. Viewers are curious to find out about why the two, who don’t seem to get along well, suddenly have a serious conversation.

PGY-01.jpeg

CEW-01.jpeg

Another set of stills feature Han Hae Na hovering around Jin Seo Won, trying to approach him whenever she finds chances. Hae Na, who turns into a dog when she kisses a man, begins her mysterious operation toward Seo Won in order to lift her curse.

PGY-02.jpeg

Spoiler

CEW-02.jpegCEW-03.jpeg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1618943wpp/watch-park-gyu-young-hovers-around-cha-eun-woo-for-her-own-personal-gain-in-a-good-day-to-be-a-dog-teaser

Spoiler

Cha Eun Woo, Park Gyu Young, And Lee Hyun Woo Dish On Their Chemistry In “A Good Day To Be A Dog,” Ratings Goals, And More

Cha Eun Woo, Park Gyu Young, And Lee Hyun Woo Dish On Their Chemistry In “A Good Day To Be A Dog,” Ratings Goals, And More

MBC’s “A Good Day to Be a Dog” is gearing up for tonight’s premeire!

Based on a webtoon, “A Good Day to Be a Dog” is a fantasy romance drama about Han Hae Na (Park Gyu Young), a woman who is cursed to transform into a dog when she kisses a man. However, the only person who can undo her curse is her colleague Jin Seo Won (ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo), who is afraid of dogs due to a traumatic event he can no longer remember. Lee Hyun Woo will star in the drama as Lee Bo Kyum, a Korean history teacher who is colleagues with Jin Seo Won and Han Hae Na.

On October 11, Cha Eun Woo, Park Gyu Young, Lee Hyun Woo, and director Kim Dae Woong attended the press conference for “A Good Day to Be a Dog.”

a-good-day-to-be-a-dog-5-.jpegpark-gyu-young-cha-eun-woo.jpeg

During the press conference, Park Gyu Young dished on her chemistry with Cha Eun Woo and Lee Hyun Woo, sharing, “The laughter didn’t end. My character has a crush on Hyun Woo and romance with Eun Woo, so we had really great chemistry.

Although Cha Eun Woo and I debuted at the same time, he is four years younger than me. He was present with reliable energy on set. He delivered bright energy while also holding the balance down firmly. I’m the same age as Hyun Woo, but he is a senior actor [by many years]. I learned much from him, and he always delivers bright and comfortable energy.”

cha-eun-woo-lee-hyun-woo.jpeg

On her similarities with Han Hae Na, Park Gyu Young shared, “Ha Na is brighter and she has good energy, good stamina, and a good personality,” explaining that she learned a lot from Hae Na. The actress hilariously added, “I’m not close with dogs.”

Spoiler

park-gyu-young-12.jpeg

Similarly, Cha Eun Woo discussed his similarity with his character Jin Seo Won, sharing, “I think we are about 70 percent in sync. I’m cautious of people I’m meeting for the first time, and I hear from time to time that I give off a cold impression. I think those elements are similar. An aspect that is different is that I’m not actually afraid of dogs.”

Spoiler

cha-eun-woo-15.jpeg

Regarding their viewership ratings goal, Lee Hyun Woo remarked, “My hope is 8.5 percent. If the viewership ratings surpass 8.5 percent, I want to hold an event with people who raise pets,” while Park Gyu Young mentioned going to volunteer for a dog shelter and the hopes of surpassing 8.0 percent in viewership ratings.

Spoiler

lee-hyun-woo-5.jpega-good-day-to-be-a-dog-3-.jpega-good-day-to-be-a-dog-1-.jpeg

“A Good Day to Be a Dog” is set to premiere on October 11 at 9 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1619030wpp/cha-eun-woo-park-gyu-young-and-lee-hyun-woo-dish-on-their-chemistry-in-a-good-day-to-be-a-dog-ratings-goals-and-more

Here are the rating for Episode 1! :).

New Rom-Com “A Good Day To Be A Dog” Joins Ratings Race

New Rom-Com “A Good Day To Be A Dog” Joins Ratings Race

MBC’s “A Good Day to Be a Dog” has just premiered!

According to Nielsen Korea, the October 11 broadcast of MBC’s new Wednesday evening drama “A Good Day to Be a Dog” garnered an average nationwide rating of 2.8 percent for episodes 1 and 2. The drama, which will air one episode every Wednesday going forward, premiered the first two episodes back to back.

Based on a webtoon, “A Good Day to Be a Dog” is a fantasy romance drama about Han Hae Na (Park Gyu Young), a woman who is cursed to transform into a dog when she kisses a man. However, the only person who can undo her curse is her colleague Jin Seo Won (ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo), who is afraid of dogs due to a traumatic event he can no longer remember. Lee Hyun Woo co-stars

https://www.soompi.com/article/1619232wpp/new-rom-com-a-good-day-to-be-a-dog-joins-ratings-race