Director : Kim Dae Woong
Writer: Lee Hye (webtoon), Baek In Ah
Network: MBC

Episodes: 14
Release Date: October 2023
Runtime: Wednesday @ 21:00 KST
Language: Korean

STORY

Han Hae-Na (Park Gyu-Young) is a single woman and she teaches at a high school. She seems to have an ordinary life, but her family has a secret. Due to her ancestor's fault, Han Hae-Na's family has been cursed for generations. The curse causes her family, when they kiss someone, to turn into a dog at midnight for 6 hours. Afterwards, they revert back to their normal appearance. This transformation repeats itself every night until that person, in their dog appearance, kisses the same person.

Due to her family's curse, when Han Hae-Na meets a man for a potential romantic relationship, she asks that person to not kiss her. This usually leads the men to leave her. One night, Han Hae-Na, who is drunk, accidentally kisses Jin Seo-Won (Cha Eun-Woo). He is a teacher at the same high school, but they are not even close as colleagues. Han Hae-Na soon turns into panic mode and she keeps approaching Jin Seo-Won for a chance to have another kiss.

Meanwhile, Jin Seo-Won has a fear of dogs because of something that happened to him when he was young. He is a teacher with good looks and charisma. He is popular with the students. 

(Source: MyDramaList)

CAST

Jin Seo Won

IMG_0732.jpeg
Jin Seo Won is a sharp and handsome high school math teacher who is terrified of dogs due to a past incident. 

Han Hae Na

IMG_0737.jpeg
Han Hae Na is a pretty and intelligent Korean language teacher who seems to have everything going for her on the surface. However, her family has been cursed where if they kiss someone, they turn into a dog after midnight.

Lee Bo Kyum

IMG_0733.jpeg

Lee Bo Kyum is a Korean history high school teacher who is colleagues with Jin Seo Won and Han Hae Na. Lee Bo Kyum is friendly to everyone and can melt anyone’s heart with his warm, puppy-like charms—but he is secretly hiding a secret behind the sunny smile he wears in front of other people. 

TEASERS

POSTERS

IMG_0736.jpeg

✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, Youtube, etc.. should be reported to their respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  Viki, Viu,Dramafever, ) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

Watch: Park Gyu Young Wants To Win Over Cha Eun Woo’s Affections In “A Good Day To Be A Dog” Teaser

Watch: Park Gyu Young Wants To Win Over Cha Eun Woo’s Affections In “A Good Day To Be A Dog” Teaser

“A Good Day to Be a Dog” has dropped a heart-fluttering new teaser!

Based on a webtoon, “A Good Day to Be a Dog” is a fantasy romance drama about a woman (Park Gyu Young) who is cursed to transform into a dog when she kisses a man. However, the only person who can undo her curse is a man who is afraid of dogs due to a traumatic event he can no longer remember.

ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo stars as Jin Seo Won, a sharp and handsome high school math teacher who is terrified of dogs due to a past incident. Park Gyu Young plays Han Hae Na, a pretty and intelligent teacher who seems to have everything going for her on the surface. However, after kissing fellow teacher Jin Seo Won, she faces the biggest crisis of her life.

In the newly released teaser, Han Hae Na is shown to be extremely popular with dogs. At school, Han Hae Na tries to approach her coworker Jin Seo Won, asking, “How about a glass of soju and jokbal(braised pig’s trotters) for when you’re stressed?” However, Jin Seo Won coldly ignores her advances causing Han Hae Na to wonder, “Why do you hate me? I’m awfully quite cute.” Jin Seo Won only replies, “Is this a question?”

However, the teaser also previews the upcoming heart-fluttering romance as Jin Seo Won pulls Han Hae Na close under his umbrella. Jin Seo Won remarks, “It’s not because I dislike you. I’m sorry if I made you misunderstand,” raising anticipation for their sweet romance.

The teaser ends with Jin Seo Won in shock as he calls out for Han Hae Na, only to be in disbelief that she has transformed into an adorable dog.

Check out the full teaser below!

“A Good Day to Be a Dog” premieres on October 11 at 9 p.m. KST.

Source: Soompi

Park Gyu Young, Cha Eun Woo, And Lee Hyun Woo Aren’t Your Typical High School Teachers In “A Good Day To Be A Dog” Poster

Park Gyu Young, Cha Eun Woo, And Lee Hyun Woo Aren’t Your Typical High School Teachers In “A Good Day To Be A Dog” Poster

MCB’s “A Good Day to Be a Dog” has shared a heart-fluttering new poster!

Based on a webtoon, “A Good Day to Be a Dog” is a fantasy romance drama about Han Hae Na (Park Gyu Young), a woman who is cursed to transform into a dog when she kisses a man. However, the only person who can undo her curse is her colleague Jin Seo Won (ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo), who is afraid of dogs due to a traumatic event he can no longer remember. Lee Hyun Woo will star in the drama as Lee Bo Kyum, a Korean history teacher who is colleagues with Jin Seo Won and Han Hae Na.

The newly released poster features the three high school teachers Jin Seo Won, Park Gyu Young, and Lee Hyun Woo all together amidst the backdrop of a school.

Each with different expressions and poses, the three raise anticipation for their characters’ individual stories.

Math teacher Jin Seo Won has a bright smile on his face as he looks off into a distance, while Korean language teacher Han Hae Na rests her face on her hand as she looks at Jin Seo Won as if hoping he would meet her gaze. Although their gazes don’t meet, just a look at the two of them standing side-by-side previews the heart-fluttering romance to come.

Leaning his face and arms out the window, Lee Bo Kyum creates a mysterious atmosphere with his ambitious gaze, raising curiosity for what secret he is hiding behind his smile.

a-good-day-to-be-a-dog-.jpeg

“A Good Day to Be a Dog” will premiere on October 11 at 9 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser for the drama here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1614746wpp/park-gyu-young-cha-eun-woo-and-lee-hyun-woo-arent-your-typical-high-school-teachers-in-a-good-day-to-be-a-dog-poster

• Like 1

IMG_0823.webp

Park Gyu Young And Lee Hyun Woo Are Linked By An Ancient Curse In “A Good Day To Be A Dog”

MBC’s upcoming drama “A Good Day to Be a Dog” has shared a glimpse of the chemistry between Park Gyu Young and Lee Hyun Woo!

Based on the webtoon of the same name, “A Good Day to Be a Dog” is a fantasy romance drama about a woman who is cursed to transform into a dog when she kisses a man. However, the only person who can undo her curse is a man who is afraid of dogs due to a traumatic event he can no longer remember.

ASTRO ’s  Cha Eun Woo  will star in the drama as Jin Seo Won, a high school math teacher who is terrified of dogs due to a past incident, while Park Gyu Young will play Han Hae Na, a Korean language teacher suffering from an unfortunate kiss-related curse.

Lee Hyun Woo will star in the drama as Lee Bo Kyum, a Korean history teacher who is colleagues with Jin Seo Won (Cha Eun Woo) and Han Hae Na (Park Gyu Young). Although he is the life of the party and always taking care of others, Lee Bo Kyum is hiding a big secret—and unbeknownst to Han Hae Na, his fate is tied to her own through her family’s curse.

In newly released stills from the upcoming drama, Lee Bo Kyum holds an adorable puppy keychain up to Han Hae Na’s face, as if comparing them because he thinks they look similar. Han Hae Na smiles brightly at him in response, making it clear that she has a favorable impression of him.

IMG_0824.jpeg

IMG_0825.jpeg

However, once they’re at school, Han Hae Na wears a serious expression as she gazes intently at something.

Meanwhile, Lee Bo Kyum smiles sweetly back at her, piquing curiosity as to what kind of dynamic the two teachers will have at work.

Spoiler

IMG_0826.jpeg

IMG_0827.jpeg

“A Good Day to Be a Dog” will premiere on October 11 at 9 p.m. KST.

• Like 1

Spoiler

Park Gyu Young Is Perfectly In Sync With Her Character In Upcoming Fantasy Romance Drama “A Good Day To Be A Dog”

Park Gyu Young Is Perfectly In Sync With Her Character In Upcoming Fantasy Romance Drama “A Good Day To Be A Dog”

MBC’s upcoming drama “A Good Day to Be a Dog” has dropped new stills featuring Park Gyu Young!

Based on the webtoon of the same name, “A Good Day to Be a Dog” is a fantasy romance drama about a woman who is cursed to transform into a dog when she kisses a man. However, the only person who can undo her curse is a man who is afraid of dogs due to a traumatic event he can no longer remember.

ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo will star in the drama as Jin Seo Won, a high school math teacher who is terrified of dogs due to a past incident, while Park Gyu Young will play Han Hae Na, a Korean language teacher suffering from an unfortunate kiss-related curse.

In the newly released stills, Park Gyu Young transforms into Han Hae Na, perfectly portraying the positive and energetic personality of the character through her bold gaze and bright smile.

AGDTBAD-01.jpeg

Park Gyu Young dished on the biggest charm of the drama, which is also the reason why she chose to star in the drama, saying, “I found the character’s setup in which a person turns into a dog when kissed to be interesting. When reading the script, I was drawn to the cute setup and bright energy that made me feel happy.”

AGDTBAD-02.jpeg

The actress added, “Regarding outward appearance, I paid attention to the hairstyle, makeup, attire, and more to synchronize with the webtoon as much as possible. To be in sync in terms of appearance, I dyed my hair before filming. As I have never shown brown-colored short hair to viewers, I think [viewers] can enjoy my new style.”

AGDTBAD-03.jpeg

“A Good Day to Be a Dog” will air its first two episodes on October 11 at 9 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki. Stay tuned!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1615049wpp/park-gyu-young-is-perfectly-in-sync-with-her-character-in-upcoming-fantasy-romance-drama-a-good-day-to-be-a-dog

IMG_0931.webp

ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo And Lee Hyun Woo Are Heartthrob High School Teachers In “A Good Day To Be A Dog”

Get ready for a memorable bromance between ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo and Lee Hyun Woo in “A Good Day to Be a Dog”!

Based on the webtoon of the same name, “A Good Day to Be a Dog” is an upcoming fantasy romance drama about a woman who is cursed to transform into a dog when she kisses a man. However, the only person who can undo her curse is a man who is afraid of dogs due to a traumatic event he can no longer remember.

ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo will star in the drama as Jin Seo Won, a high school math teacher who is terrified of dogs due to a past incident, while Park Gyu Young will play Han Hae Na, a Korean language teacher suffering from an unfortunate kiss-related curse. Lee Hyun Woo will play their colleague Lee Bo Kyum, a Korean history teacher who is hiding a surprising secret beneath his friendly exterior.

Although Jin Seo Won and Lee Bo Kyum are both wildly popular at school for their handsome looks, the two teachers have little in common when it comes to their personalities. While Jin Seo Won is cold and aloof, the warm and cheerful Lee Bo Kyum is the life of the party, and he is particularly good at taking care of other people.

However, in spite of their differences, the two co-workers are good friends: newly released stills from the drama show the duo spending time together both in and out of school. Whether hanging out in the cafeteria or going camping in their free time, Jin Seo Won and Lee Bo Kyum’s affection for one another is obvious.

According to the drama’s production team, there is something else linking the two men as well—a hidden secret related to past lives.

IMG_0932.jpeg

IMG_0933.jpeg

Spoiler

IMG_0934.jpeg

IMG_0935.jpeg

IMG_0936.jpeg

IMG_0937.jpeg

“A Good Day to Be a Dog” premieres on October 11 at 9 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki. Check out the latest teaser for the drama here!

Watch: Park Gyu Young Needs ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo To Kiss Her Again In Teaser For “A Good Day To Be A Dog”

Watch: Park Gyu Young Needs ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo To Kiss Her Again In Teaser For “A Good Day To Be A Dog”

MBC has released a new teaser for its upcoming drama “A Good Day to Be a Dog”!

Cha Eun Woo will star in the drama as Jin Seo Won, a high school math teacher who is terrified of dogs due to a past incident, while Park Gyu Young will play Han Hae Na, a Korean language teacher suffering from an unfortunate kiss-related curse. Lee Hyun Woo will play their colleague Lee Bo Kyum, a Korean history teacher who is hiding a surprising secret.

The new teaser begins with Han Hae Na locking lips with Jin Seo Won—then backing away in shock and horror as she reveals in voice-over, “If I kiss a man, I turn into a dog. Because of that wretched curse.”

Someone then asks Han Hae Na, “I thought you were hitting on the sweet Korean history teacher, but it was the stuck-up math teacher instead?” She is also warned, “Break the curse quickly. Don’t get found out by the entire school while trying to hide your secret from one person.”

Worn down from struggling with her unfortunate curse, Han Hae Na leans on Jin Seo Won as she confesses, “Turning into a dog every night is so tiring, really.”

Meanwhile, Lee Bo Kyum watches the two get closer from afar and mysteriously remarks, “That’s right. In order to get farther apart, you need to get closer first.”

Finally, the teaser ends with Han Hae Na making up her mind to break her curse as she declares, “I need to kiss this man again today. This time, while I’m in dog form.”

“A Good Day to Be a Dog” premieres on October 11 at 9 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki. In the meantime, check out the new teaser below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1615414wpp/watch-park-gyu-young-needs-astros-cha-eun-woo-to-kiss-her-again-in-teaser-for-a-good-day-to-be-a-dog

Spoiler

Lee Hyun Woo Shares What Drew Him To “A Good Day To Be A Dog,” His Character’s Charms, And More

Lee Hyun Woo Shares What Drew Him To “A Good Day To Be A Dog,” His Character’s Charms, And More

MBC’s “A Good Day to Be a Dog” has dropped new stills of Lee Hyun Woo!

Based on a webtoon, “A Good Day to Be a Dog” is a fantasy romance drama about Han Hae Na (Park Gyu Young), a woman who is cursed to transform into a dog when she kisses a man. However, the only person who can undo her curse is her colleague Jin Seo Won (ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo), who is afraid of dogs due to a traumatic event he can no longer remember.

Lee Hyun Woo will star in the drama as Lee Bo Kyum, a Korean history teacher who is colleagues with Jin Seo Won and Han Hae Na. Although Lee Bo Kyum is friendly to everyone, he has a sense of certainty when it comes to drawing boundaries.

Nevertheless, he takes great care of his people. Deep beneath his affectionate exterior, Lee Bo Kyum hides a secret, raising anticipation for his relationship with Jin Seo Won and Han Hae Na.

The newly released stills depict Lee Hyun Woo’s flawless transformation into Lee Bo Kyum. From smiling softly to the students while standing in front of the chalkboard to showcasing a cold facial expression, Lee Hyun Woo portrays the many different sides of his character.

lee-hyun-woo-1-.jpeg

On his reason for starring in the drama, Lee Hyun Woo shared, “I participated [in the drama] after being charmed by the character of Lee Bo Kyum who has many different sides. After meeting the director and talking, my desire to work together grew.”

Regarding his character, Lee Hyun Woo remarked, “He is a three-dimensional character who is multifaceted, and although he appears bright and friendly, he has much hidden behind that appearance. Rather than a figure with a simple twist, he is a character with a deep narrative, so there were times I felt hurt when acting out the thoughts and actions that would come out of the situation Lee Bo Kyum experienced.”

lee-hyun-woo-3-.jpeg

Lee Hyun Woo continued, “My greatest wish is that the viewers watching the drama will understand and relate to Lee Bo Kyum’s pain. I hope that viewers remember Bo Kyum to be a character who sincerely gave his all.” The actor also shared that he is 50 percent similar to Lee Bo Kyum, explaining, “I also think I have a bright and friendly personality, but the way he is meticulous and calculating is a bit different from me.”

Picking the key words “god,” “human,” and “heart” to describe Lee Bo Kyum, Lee Hyun Woo commented, “Although Bo Kyum is a god, I believe that he gained diverse sides to him while feeling the same emotions as humans due to one person. Rather than being difficult to approach because he is a god, he also shows many human qualities, so he feels even more charming. I acted while hoping that Bo Kyum’s charms would be delivered well to the viewers, so please anticipate a lot.”

lee-hyun-woo-2-.jpeg

Finally, Lee Hyun Woo concluded by asking viewers to anticipate “A Good Day to Be a Dog.”

“A Good Day to Be a Dog” is set to premiere on October 11 at 9 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki. Check out the latest teaser for the drama here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1615972wpp/lee-hyun-woo-shares-what-drew-him-to-a-good-day-to-be-a-dog-his-characters-charms-and-more

Cha Eun Woo And Park Gyu Young Share Subtle Glances In Romantic Posters For “A Good Day To Be A Dog”

Cha Eun Woo And Park Gyu Young Share Subtle Glances In Romantic Posters For “A Good Day To Be A Dog”

MBC’s “A Good Day to Be a Dog” has unveiled new posters!

Based on a webtoon, “A Good Day to Be a Dog” is a fantasy romance drama about Han Hae Na (Park Gyu Young), a woman who is cursed to transform into a dog when she kisses a man. However, the only person who can undo her curse is her colleague Jin Seo Won (ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo), who is afraid of dogs due to a traumatic event he can no longer remember.

The newly released main poster captures Han Hae Na and Jin Seo Won’s heart-fluttering chemistry. Along with the drama version of the poster, author Lee Hey also provided a webtoon version of the same main poster, showcasing how in sync the actors are with their characters.

a-good-day-to-be-a-dog-2-.jpeg

In the poster, Jin Seo Won and Han Hae Na look the part of teachers with their clean-cut attire and an attendance book. As if they are aware of each other’s presence, the two are unable to hide their excitement while narrowly avoiding gazes. The text on the poster reads, “Even more lovable than yesterday!” raising great excitement for the upcoming drama.

cha-eun-woo-park-gyu-young-3.jpeg

“A Good Day to Be a Dog” is set to premiere on October 11 at 9 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki. Check out the latest teaser for the drama here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1616191wpp/cha-eun-woo-and-park-gyu-young-share-subtle-glances-in-romantic-posters-for-a-good-day-to-be-a-dog