Deng Wei 邓为 Official Thread

hush puppy

20 hours ago, hush puppy said:

(Posted on:   Thursday, 11 April 2024)

Deng Wei  :   New Photos From His Studio

I like it !   How about you all ?

So that is how his Hairstyle looks like when he did not curl it.

He looks so casual and laid-back.  Yet so beautiful.   From the Hairstyle to the Clothes.  And the Poses.  He looks like a College-Student.  Like the handsome Boy-Next-Door whom one secretly admires ?

Why? He could even do a Contemporary, Modern Drama with this Look.  Right?

I like it bcs it's his personal style. I dare to call it "modern hip hop", hehe. 

2 hours ago, hush puppy said:

Posted on:   Thursday, 11 April 2024)

Deng Wei  :     Kerastase  

Great ad! Love the simplicity, and that it's so different from the first one. Kudos to the creating team and the model). I feel there is more " original him" in this ad than in any other previous ad.

12 minutes ago, leo2020 said:

I like it bcs it's his personal style. I dare to call it "modern hip hop", hehe. 

Great ad! Love the simplicity, and that it's so different from the first one. Kudos to the creating team and the model). I feel there is more " original him" in this ad than in any other previous ad.

Trust you to get the Right Words in.  :lol:   And yes.  I agree.  He looks so "Natural" in these shots and clip.   He does not look like a "Model" here.   More like a "Friend".  

:hwaiting2:

BTW, where did you get your "Avatar" ?   And what is it about?

1 hour ago, hush puppy said:

BTW, where did you get your "Avatar" ?   And what is it about?

Spoiler

It's an shot of eclipse from ep 1 of Kdrama "Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo" . The rider is Lee Joon Gi ( ML, Prince Wang So). My favorite Korean actor. 

1 hour ago, hush puppy said:

More like a "Friend".

Yep, smth like "boy next door". :lol:

(Posted on:   Friday, 12 April 2024)

Deng Wei  :   Once Upon A Time

Yes.  Once upon a time, when Deng Wei was not so Popular, he can stroll leisurely with his Performing Headgear and Make-Up.  And nobody bothers.

But it is different now.  

I think if Deng Wei's Ex had not made public those photos she had taken of him in the Pink Hand-Cuffs and Girlie Wigs, he will be even more popular.  A lot of people cannot take that.  They think the worse of them.  (But then. The faster all these come out, the better.  There will be no more surprises in future.  He can be himself).

Of course the infamous Yu Zheng and Proxy Shooters with the Candid Camera Photos further add fuel to the Fire. 

- Photos that were fabricated.  

- Photos that showed him in less complimentary situations.

(Credits to owner for the clip below)

(Posted on:   Friday, 12 April 2024)

Deng Wei  :   What I Think Of His Acting Skills

For those who complain about Deng Wei's Acting Skills.   Saying that "his eyes are dull and his emotions are flat", my reply is this:

His Eyes Are Dull ?

In "Lost You Forever" Season 1, Deng Wei's "eyes' skill" is so good that even as a "Mummy", he can still make my heart flutter.  He really has the charming eyes of a Nine-Tailed Fox.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2023%2F1205%2Ffc304904j00s56b46002md000xc00h3p.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Deng Wei’s emotional expression and atmosphere are accurate and relaxed.

When he is cold-faced, he can also be gentle, cute, indifferent, calm and authoritative at the same time.  There is no need to use force to make big expressions.  With that, I mean "Over-Acting".

Deng Wei's ability to control micro-expressions is something many movie stars can only dream of.  It requires Talent.

In addition to sensitivity and expression management, Deng Wei also has the advantage of photogenic bones and a sense of strength.  And of course - a captivating Smile.

Would anyone else like to add in some more ??  :blush:

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5010810054049801

• Like 1

(Posted on:   Saturday, 13 April 2024)

Deng Wei  :   "Love Of The Divine Tree" - A Point To Note

I want to share with all of Deng Wei's fans, one important point.

At the Booting Ceremony for "Love Of The Divine Tree", the Senior V. P. of iQiyi (who is also the Chief Producer) was invited to give a Speech.  This is Unprecedented.  She said:

"Thank you everyone.  When I first entered the venue today, I was actually shocked.

Thank you all the casts, crew, friends and fans who are here today.

I was chatting with the Director yesterday.  And said that I believe all arrangements done are the best. Today is a good and sunny day.  "Love Of The Divine Tree" has been going through all these for more than two years.  After three years of difficulties, today we have a new beginning. 

I thank all those who came to support us today.  In the next 130 days, the casts and crew are going to create a beautiful and spectacular "Xian-Xia World".

I will not say more.  Except to wish "Love Of The Divine Tree" great success!

Lastly, I would like to remind all those who are here today, including the Fans, to take care of their Safety."

Click To Watch :

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5022736653680718

An Interesting Clip :

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5022646480338986

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2024%2F0422%2F2d22c05cj00sccb310029d000j600w1p.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Deng Wei  :   Has Always Been A Considerate Person

He always give a lot of thoughts when giving out a "Gift" to others.  He was like that even before he became Popular.

The Clip below showed a event for "Till The End Of The Moon".  Each member of the Main Casts gave a Gift.

Deng Wei's gift is an Exclusive "Clam-Shell Lamp".

In the drama, one of Deng Wei's tri-characters is a Prince Sang You from the Clam Clan of Mohe River.  Thus this "Clam-Shell Lamp" has a perfect relations to his drama-character.  An Ingenious concept !

His gift is beautiful and practical.  And has an implied meaning to his Sang You character  in "Till The End Of The Moon".

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5022711760748622

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2024%2F0422%2F13503ae2j00scc68c000wd000hs00sjm.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Deng Wei  :    2  💎's  "Super Talk"

Deng Wei's  "Super Talk" got 2 💎's

What kind of a level is this ?  Let us take a look at the comparisons.

Wang Yi  Bo      2 Diamonds

Yi Yang Qianxi :  1 Diamond

Dili Reba          :  1 Diamond

Zhao Li Ying    :  1 Diamond

Ju Jing Yi         :  1 Diamond

Need I say more ??

💎's have worked very hard for Deng Wei to reach this Level.   Let us do our part too.   Go.  Make a Reservation for  "Love Of The Divine Tree".   

The more reservations there are, the earlier we will get to watch it.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2024%2F0415%2F4edb6128j00sbyr2b001od000hs00qop.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

(Posted on:   Monday, 15 April 2024)

Deng Wei  :    Another Of His "Cat-Walk Clip"

A Cat-Walk Clip

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5022841129598984

11 Aug'23: A Clip showing Deng Wei leaving the Xiamen Chun Zhen Fan Meeting

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5024107633508415

A 11 Aug'23 Clip showing Deng Wei returning from Xiamen Chun Zhen Fan Meeting

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5023360858390540

"Weibo Fans"

His "Weibo Followers or Fans"  took a Quantum Leap during the screening of "Lost You Forever Season 1".  Since then it has been "crawling".  Increasing, but at an Ant's Pace.

I hope "Lost You Forever Season 2" can come on soon.  For us viewers to enjoy.  But also for Deng Wei to have another huge increase in his Weibo Fans.

His Next Project

Todate, there have been 16 dramas, where Deng Wei's name has been mentioned.  Or used as a Marketing Tool.

But more so, used by his Anti's - his competitors' fans to slander his name and image.

This kind of marketing tool sets the competing teams against one another.  

The Anti's will say that:

Deng Wei has been buying "hot-searches" to self-promote

Deng Wei failed to secure so many projects

Deng Wei is not good enough to act alongside their Favourites.  Consequently, causing the 2 Camps (Deng Wei's & that of the other artiste/ actress) to quarrel and escalate matters further.  So I would advise 💎's  to remain "level-headed" at all times.  Do not be easily agitated or provoked.  That will only harm Deng Wei.

He was not even aware of the deals.  Nor has he negotiated for them.  Meanwhile he sure is giving us a lot of "suspense" !

(Posted on:   Wednesday, 17 April 2024)

Deng Wei  :    A Long & Emotional Post From A Fan

Today, I would like to share this "Lovely" Post from a 💎.  She says:

LiebeDW

"This summer I saw you because of Tu Shan Jing.  I got to know you through the character.

You have studied ballet since you were a child.  And with your own hard work and strength, you were admitted to the Chinese Opera. This is also the first year that the Chinese Opera has opened a dance class. It only recruits more than 20 people, and you are one of them.

You got injured while dancing and went abroad for treatment. After you came back, you continued to dance for a while. However, due to the serious injury, you could no longer do high-intensity exercise and had to take a leave of absence from school to recuperate.

I don’t know how you struggled to convince yourself to accept this fact during this period. I only saw that during that period :

- You dyed your hair in various colors,

- Had your ears pierced, got tattoos,

- Smoked, and took various fashion photos.

You seem to be paralyzing your own spirits to vent your inner unwillingness. After loving the dance career for so many years, you finally had to give up. And your tattoo means 'escape' in Spanish.

After dancing for so many years, it is all about your free and passionate youth and the love from the bottom of your heart.

As a bystander, I feel very uncomfortable watching your story.  Not to mention how much courage and strength it takes to experience such a thing personally. Mental endurance.

Later, you slowly recovered and chose to debut as an actor. Although it was a forced change of direction, I saw that you liked the experience brought by this profession more and more.  As you could experience the different lives of different roles.  And you gave this profession the due.

You have such a sense of awe and genuine empathy and love for the characters you played. I'm really happy for you.

But seeing all the experiences you have had along the way, I feel sad for you :

1) On the first day of filming, you were called a stinker by some "Proxy Shooters".

2) You were ridiculed and scolded by the "Rude Proxy Shooters" at the airport, and slandered for "acting like a big star". As a result, you were unable to receive a role for eight months.

3) After you have finished filming "Lost You Forever", you were scolded by YZ and trended again.

4) Because of your trendy photos from your amateur days, you were predicted to  collapse  at any time and speculated on your decency

5) Because of your leg injury, you were scolded for looking ugly when walking.

6) Because you look too much like the photoshopped photos, you were scolded for plastic surgery,

7) Because you were wearing "Dental Braces", you were again slandered for looking "Ugly" when you smiled or laugh out loud.

8) You were scolded for being a resource person.

9) You were slandered for being in a relationship,

10) And there were tons of negative searches and  articles.  But you chose to ignore them and never stood up and said a word for yourself.

11) You kept a low profile in filming and developing your characters.  But when the "cigarette butt throwing"  incident came out, you faced your own problems head-on and quickly stood up to apologize to the public and regulate your words and deeds.

12) When you went to Xiamen to participate in an event, you would live broadcast to fans and show everyone the sea.

13) The fans felt sorry for you and defended you but were scolded. In such a miserable situation, you would drop in to comfort the fans and let everyone concentrate on watching the drama together to protect the drama.

14) You would help your female staffs with the luggage.

15) You would frequently look back to let the fans take your photos.

16) And if you were too involved in the filming, you would empathize with us in the evenings after work.

17) You felt sad and cried when acting out your character-role,. But in exchange for portraying the role with true feelings, you were scolded for a lack of acting skills.

I don’t know why you were so badly criticized for no reason. If you were not injured and remained a dancer, you wouldn’t have experienced so much abuse. You could always be in high spirits and  be confident. 

You have always been sober and rational, and it is difficult for you to shed tears for yourself.

This is the first time I am seriously chasing stars. I feel really sorry for you when I see you wandering all the way.

I couldn’t help but cry many times. It’s hard to imagine what you have gone through in those years. I will shed less tears than anyone else, and I don’t know when I will be able to exchange the sad words for "The Boat has crossed the Ten thousand Mountains".

The way you came is now in the past. You are a very good, hard-working and real actor. You are a big boy who is sincere and warm to his fans. You are a star who is always worthy of my pursuit.

We will be with you in the future and wish you well forever.  "Born towards the Sun", I will watch you prove yourself with each work!

Come on, Deng Wei !  Even if I am in a huge crowd, even if I am not seen, I will firmly support you, like you, and work hard in your direction.

Because you deserve the warm love from every 💎 and we will always be moved by you and serve you. If your heart moves, let’s take action together with you!

:sad1:

Are you all not touched after reading this "Post" ?

• Love 1

Deng Wei  :    He Always Give Us A "Professional Dancer's  Bow"

Filled with Humility and Sincerity.  Yet so very "Graceful".

Deng Wei  :    "Legend Of The Rosy Clouds" Renamed

"Legend Of The Rosy Clouds" was renamed 云起时 (Meaning: "When The Clouds Rise".)I do not know what is the exact English Title yet. 

Deng Wei's character was renamed Zheng Shi.    He was previously called Cha Shuo Xun.

It is said that the Producer was unable to handle the Copyright.  And was thus forced to make these changes.

What do you think of the changes?

For All Your Information:

The Male Lead is so "Wary" of Deng Wei.  For the promotional events, he tries to clip Deng Wei's "Wings" wherever possible. 

Reason:  Deng Wei is so much more Popular than him.  Most Actors are very wary of Deng Wei now.   A lot of curiosity in this drama arises because of Deng Wei.

I can only pray that Deng Wei will receive a fantastic project next.  One that perpetuate his "Rising Popularity and Fame".  

Deng Wei  :    "Love Of The Divine Tree" Wrapped Up Filming

Look at our "Cute Little Boy".   Shouting and Jumping to celebrate the completion of filmings.  Now he can have a well-deserved rest !!  :lol:

(Posted on:   Thursday, 18 April 2024)

Deng Wei  :    Spotted Going For A Hair-Cut

He is still in Shanghai.  Probably preparing for his New Product Endorsement project.  But his hair is not that long right?  The fringe yes.

Hm.  Maybe it is for Hair-Care.  Agree ?? :lol:

(Posted on:   Saturday, 20 April 2024)

Deng Wei  :    Not Popular ??

Some netizens said that Deng Wei has few endorsements and works. He is not a top-notch person nowadays.

I feel that these people are too harsh on Deng Wei.

**It has only been three years since his debut.  His drama as the lead actor has not been released yet.  Why use "Top-Notch Standards" to judge him ??

**And if we, his Fans and 💎's were to describe Deng Wei  as a "Top-Notch Star", I am very sure the Internet and Weibo will be "Burning"  🔥 with Criticisms about our Arrogance and Fantasy.   So what do they want.

I have some different opinions. 

This can be seen from the fact that he did not pick up random calls even when his popularity exploded in August 2023, after the broadcast of  "Lost You Forever" .  

Although he was hacked (airport incident and false accusation by Yu Zheng), he was still popular.  He just resisted to accept anything that comes to him. It shows that his core is not ordinary. 

And when he finally signed up for product endorsements, they all had the highest titles in domestic entertainment  at the time.  That includes Dior, which had the highest title in  domestic entertainment at the time.  

And the rest which comes later, you all know already : Skinceuticals, Kerastase and Charlotte Tilbury.

He was so cautious.  Which shows that, at that time, he really consider very carefully before accepting those businesses.  He really thought it through!

**Who does not want More Money?  Not to mention in the Entertainment Industry.  

**But Deng Wei is Not here to make Quick Money.   Only those who are Spiritually and Mentally Strong, knows how to be satisfied.

"When The Clouds Rise" (Previously, "Legend Of The Rosy Clouds")

Look at the popularity of this drama.

Deng Wei's contribution is really enormous.   It has not been broadcast yet.

Zheng Shi's (Deng Wei's character. Previously called "Cha Shuo Xun") reading volume has exceeded 7 million. It is estimated that at least one million people have participated.

So, it is very obvious how influential Deng Wei  is.

20/4/2024: Edited to add in those indicated with **

• Like 1

(Posted on:   Saturday, 20 April 2024)

Deng Wei  :    Some Old Clips

During a promotional event for "Till The End Of The Moon". You can see how patiently he signed on his photos for his Fans.  Even when he was walking. He did not forget to turn back to remind his Team Members to be watchful of their steps. Very Considerate. Always taking care of others.

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5025260827770920

Handsome Boy !   

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5025317560189020

(Posted on:   Sunday, 21 April 2024)

Deng Wei  :    Forbidden To Go Out With Any Lady Friend?

Deng Wei's last (1) shopping trip with his Lady-Manager went to "Hot-Search".   So does his (2) subsequent trip to a L'Oreal Hair Saloon, which was endorsed by Kerastase with a lady friend.  Some says "she" is a female staff.  Some says "she" is a Kerastase Staff.

Whoever she is, it resulted in "Hot-Search", gossips and slanders again.  I believe these "Hot-Searches" are bought by his Opponents - competitors or their fans.  And these people are so "cheap-skate".  They bought the "Hot-Search" at night. :lol:  It is "Cheaper"!

Allow me to share this "Weibo Post" by someone on this issue.  I do not know if she is a 💎 or not.  Sounds like she is one.  💎's consist of all sorts of people too.  She wrote:

Tea treasure reviews

I have no problem with yxh talking about Deng Wei.  But what I want to say is: "Please ask  Deng Wei to stop!  Stop consuming your fans' love to protect your shortcomings.

You clearly know that you were trending in the past because you went shopping with a woman, and were exploited by trolls.

* Fans spared no effort to help you explain and clarify. Can't you keep a low profile?

* Are there any other popular traffic like this?

* Can't you wrap yourself up more tightly?

* Does it have to be photographed?

* There are so many celebrities.  Why aren’t they being photographed?

* People also go out to eat and get haircuts. Why is their confidentiality working so good?

* Public figures need to know that every word and deed they say will be interpreted in various ways.  Don’t you think?

My Reply To Her And Other Like-minded People is :

You are being Unreasonable.

I am glad that Deng Wei is acting "normal".  Go out with friends and colleagues - male or female, if he needs to. Why must he "hide"?  Why must he do it "secretly".

As long as he is not doing anything wrong.  And has nothing to hide.  He needs to live a "Normal" life in order to maintain his "Mental Health".

Just look at the way Deng Wei behaves, and you will know for sure this is Not a Girlfriend.  But even if she is, so what?  Is Deng Wei not allowed to go "dating"?

As long as he continues to behave normally, eventually all the gossipers and yxh will have nothing to talk about.

What other celebrities do are their business.  

Deng Wei does  not have to follow them.

Truth Is:

Deng Wei attended L’ORÉAL BRANDSTORM Global Competition for Hair Care on 18 April 2024.

He was invited as a special guest.  And also Kérastase Greater China Spokesperson.  L’ORÉAL China CEO and executives all attended. 

Deng Wei was led by a staff into a L'Oreal Salon to style his Hair on that day. 

It is so Easy to Distort Facts and Fabricate a Story to Ruin a person's Reputation and Career.

This entry about Deng Wei and girls shopping has almost reached 100 million views.  

(Posted on:   Sunday, 21 April 2024)

Deng Wei  :    Being "Marked"

Our Deng Wei is being watched so closely by all his Competitors and their Fans !  They are so afraid of him.

No wonder he is so "tight-lipped" about his next project.

I hope he will :

continue to select his projects carefully.     

- produce good results, and

- let us enjoy his works.

May he continue to enjoy Good Luck, Fame and Success.  And strong bonds with all  💎's.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2024%2F0422%2Fa8f0fd4dj00scc68c001ad000hs012hm.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg