Ashlee Simpson's Face Melting

Guest loriey

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TygrrLilly

I would have never guessed that it was her if I had seen these pictures outside this topic. Maybe she fits in better with the Hollywood standard of beauty, but isn't it counter-productive when people don't even recoginze you at all? I thought the first nose job was unecessary, but at least if I looked hard enough I could still tell it was her. Now, I need captions under pictures.

I think it was an awful career move. Recently, a lot of the work she does are things like Ad campaigns- which are fueled by the fact that she's easily recognizable to the public. What good is having her as a spokesperson if she needs a name tag? You might as well hire some random gorgeous model to sell your product- probably for less money than what it would require for Ashley to do it.

Guest im` l0vEd

is this even proven by her that she has plastic surgery?

cause, she doesn't look different in any of the pics

i jus think she's fake and plastic. seein her do this makes me wonder WHY she did it.

are you really clueless? :blink:

people compare her to her "hot" sister all the time. she's always made fun of because of her "beak" nose. poor girl.

Guest twothree

yeahhhh... how can anybody call her pretty considering that her "pretty" nose and "pretty" lips aren't really hers? if anyone deserves the compliment, it's her plastic surgeon. and the compliments should go along the lines of "good job at slicing her features and injecting fat, metal rods, and slivers of silicone underneath her skin! you deserve a cookie!!!"

you could get a rather ugly girl off the streets and with enough plastic surgery, she'd become gorgeous as well. so... ashlee simpson... i can't quite get myself to call her pretty.

LOL but that's the same case with almost all Korean celebs. LOL.

Guest xsilentangel
Argh I think she looked best after her first nose job. She should've left it there, now she doesn't look as good as before... >.<

Archived