Top 5 upcoming Kdramas you most look forward to?

For me…

1. My Dearest - Namkoong Min/Ahn Eun Jin 

plot coped from MDL; 

A love-story between a noble woman and a mysterious man set in Joseon during the Qing invasion, know in Korean as Byeongja Horan. Yu Gil Chae is a well-bred woman from a good family, an arrogant person who believed that the love of all men in the world was also hers, but after going through the weather of war, she became a person who truly fell in love with a man. Lee Jang Hyun, a mysterious man who suddenly appears in the Neunggun-ri social scene one day. He is a complex character with a dark inside that he cannot reveal to anyone in his natural playfulness. He didn't love anything, so he didn't give his sincerity to anything, but after he got to know a woman, he opened the door to an unexpected fate.

oh wow! The teaser looks so high quality on the same level as Mr. Sunshine and Kingdom! So excited ~ i love historical romance dramas , and this doesn’t look like your typical historical drama that is made nowdays , this one actually looks epic!

2. Everything Will Come True - Kim Woo Bin/Bae Suzy 

Genie s a spirit that comes out of lamp. He is full of emotional excess and goes back and forth between different emotions. Ga Young is someone who lacks emotion. She happens to call Genie out of his lamp and is granted 3 wishes to make.

what a unique plot! Plus the writer is the most popular Kdrama writer - Kim Eun Sook! She has many hit dramas behind her, and I hope this one Will be good! Haven’t watched Uncontrollably Fond that also starres Woo Bin and Suzy , mainly because of the tragic plot but maybe I give it a chance someday. 

3. Welcome to Samdalri - Shin Hye Sun/Ji Chang Wook

After losing his mother—who worked as a haenyeo (female diver who harvests sea life)—at a young age due to a mistaken weather report, Jo Yong Pil makes up his mind to become a weather forecaster and protect the elders of his hometown. However, his passion and refusal to let misinformation slide earns him a reputation at work as a stubborn troublemaker who isn’t afraid to argue with his boss.

Jo Sam Dal, who grew up with Jo Yong Pil. Unlike Jo Yong Pil, content to remain in his hometown of Samdalri, Jo Sam Dal makes it her mission to get out of their small town and move to Seoul. After years of toiling away as an assistant in the fashion photography industry, Jo Sam Dal—who changes her name to Jo Eun Hye in Seoul—finally succeeds and makes it to the top. However, when everything she’s worked so hard to build comes crashing down in the blink of an eye, she returns to Samdalri, where people still know her as Sam Dal and not Eun Hye.

Although Jo Yong Pil and Jo Sam Dal used to be joined at the hip when they were younger, the once inseparable friends are no longer in contact with one another due to an incident that drove them apart. When Jo Sam Dal returns to Samdalri, however, they find that the longtime affection they once had for one another comes rushing back.

Two amazing actors! This is a dream pairing coming true!! I just know the chemistry Will be on fire! ! This is a healing drama and I feel like it will be a very heartwarming drama that Will touch me in many ways! I hope this will be a hit for JCW’s sake, his latest dramas has had low ratings. 

4. The Love Story of Choon Hwa - Go Ah Sung/Chang Ryul

Set in the fictional country of Dongbangguk. Hwa Ri is youngest princess of the royal family. She grew up with an independent mindset. When she reaches the age to marry, she decides to find her husband by herself. She comes out of the palace to meet her suitors. She also tries to find the person who painted her face as the main female character in a series of erotic chunhwa paintings. Meanwhile, Choi Hwan is first on the list of potential husbands for Princess Hwa Ri. He is the wealthiest merchant and possesses a handsome appearance. He looks like a man who enjoys women and money, but he seems to hide a secret.

I admit ; one of the biggest reasons I’m interested in this is because it will be rated 19+ and Will therefore have sexual content /adult romance. And I think That’s the first time for that in a historical Kdrama , to be rated 19+ for the romance. Also plot sounds interesting , cannot wait to see for the ML to go from a Playboy to a man truly in love! 

5. You Have Done Well - Park Bo Gum/IU

Ae Soon is rebellious but gets nervous every time she rebels. She isn’t well off but is always shining and full of positivity. She dreams of becoming a poet, although she is unable to attend school, and she is a bold character who doesn’t hide any emotions. Gwan Shik is an extremely diligent and quiet character. Romance isn’t a strength for him, however, and he doesn’t know how to act if Ae Soon cries or laughs, but he is a silent warrior who only loves Ae Soon from the very beginning and pours his all into loving her.

Another dream pairing coming true, but seriously 2025 !? Whyy ?? I mean Park Bo Gum has finished military, so i have No idea Why it wont air until 2025! We Will see them playing Young adults and then later as middle aged people by other actors. I don’t know , but I think I Will be more interested in their younger selfs just because its Park Bo Gum and IU. I guess 6 episodes of Ae Soon and Gwan Shik as Young adults , and the other 6 episodes of them as middle aged. 

so … what are the top 5 upcoming Kdramas you are looking forward to~?:smiley:

• 2 months later...
  • ferily locked this topic