Rainbow Gala 29

Rainbow Gala Day 1 and 2

Day 1 - so I got onto the Emax Expo around 11am in the morning and during the right I was thankfully contacted by an old friend who managed to get an extra VIP ticket and sent me the QR code to the VIP lounge entrance on the third floor, I managed to buy a few fandom based NijisanjiEN keychains, fandom based card covers from HoloLive.

End up getting lost finding the third floor Glass Pavilion…. for 2 hours going from the same 3rd floor to the 6th floor was kind of ridiculous really.

If you wasn’t paying attention you wouldn’t be able to find the Glads Pavilion- 3rd floor, the signs was a paper arrow directing the way, which way you should go to the Glads Pavilion- 3rd floor, hint: the arrows taped crookedly which will be a bit hard to see if your rushing through the hall.

Ely: https://instagram.com/eeelyeee

I managed to take a picture of Ely after buying her goods, I was surprised to buy the last Celestial photo album and I managed to get her wonderful cute signature and a selfie!?

I managed to buy a lot of goods on Day 1 as I managed to get some sense onto myself and have fun.

Rainbow Gala has made a new rule to their events, where journalists/media’s has to frontline pay $60 hkd for the entrance ticket and have their arm stamped as proof. From what they wrote on their Facebook page is that, because now a days we use our cellphone a lot, we can mimic ourselves as journalists/ online media’s. 

Discussion on this rule would have been a lot light hearted and more easily acknowledged if they could take some time and message us directly to our contact information and we could have sent them the screenshots as proof.

Although I didn’t leave the event too late around 5:30 a 5:46pm, walking back to the shopping mall and getting dinner, I noticed a few photographers was not quite happy with what had happened.

So to anyone who made their way into the event and was sort of confused by the new rules/ regulations, let’s hope from this perspective from another person who as a full day customer can give them some insight feedback.

Blue stamp was waterproof

Media Pass Stamp Green - washes out immediately!! Had to be re-stamped due to the ink was dying.

Day 2 - registering and getting a second replacement ticket was given out, which was a nice touch from the event holder. 

I’m regards to the new rules and all that, it’s not terrible, but they have to understand one thing and that is not everyone is paying enough attention on facebook. 

Which caused a small line up confusion early in the morning around 11:30am. 

Escalator was dead on the 2nd to 3rd floor which some people was not willing to walk, was sort of complaining due to some people was in characters.

But for me I sort took the time elevator to the main 6th floor and the other 3 due to not wishing to trip on people, air conditioning was fully dead on all 3 floors for some unknown reasons.

But thank you to the cosplayer and event counter staff for their hard work for these 2 days.

Usagi~