Love Monster

Guest jasminec

I recommend u read Love Celeb too if you like artwork like this and a pretty predictble but cute story!

eh... her drawing is ok but the story... :sweatingbullets: and the graphics... :sweatingbullets:

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest simpleandpink

Hrm. Can I jumpstart this thread? I think I will *SHOCK* [i was going to create a new one, but why let this one go to waste?]

Anyhow: Has anyone read Chapter 52? I was out of the loop for like...10 chapters or so but I finally got caught up today.

:ph34r: I'm REALLY anxious for chapter 53. That whole chapter was WAY too much, and I'm really worried/nervous x_x

Guest pinkblossom425

^^^ same here... except.. i never bothered to catch up... i only read ch. 52.. at least i think itz 52... and i wuz like woah... whered these new characters pop up???

vampires.. :rolleyes:

Her art is nice and have a nice variety of characters but that's pretty much it. I have Love Monster and her other set of manga they are both exactly the SAME. Same stuff over and over again. It's pointless to read really. I didn't even bother to finish buying Love Monster.

Guest itz_n_obsession

lol i agree with ya jasminec! it is a little bit perverted but the plot is kawaii! lol i am addicted to that very same reason!

• 1 month later...

I like it because it's a light read (esp. after doing my school readings!); the plot is very cliché thus very predictable, but the way it's laid out lures me to read it. The end of chapter 53 actually made me gasp at the end :lol:

Chapter 54

-credit to red of strawberryvanilla.net forums

• 1 month later...
Guest itz_n_obsession

omg this is manga is so kawaii! yea i agree with ya it was perverted at first but heck the plot was really interesting...totally forgot about the pervertness! :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest +The_Bee+

I agree! It's kinda perverted but it is a really cute story. I just like it for the really hot guys that are drawn, the mangaka does a great job!! >.<

• 1 month later...

Hi ^^ does anyone know where I can read the rest of this manga online.

I tried the link on the first post, but the scans don't come out starting from chapter 26.

Thank you very much ^^

edit://

nvm I found a site.

This manga is cute and the artwork is really good, but.... kinda perverted. ><

• 2 months later...
Guest yeohgilrl

I have read it all but the ending is not what i expected

*Spoiler for ending of Love monster* Read it if you want to.

well in love monster there is a story where the white crow defeats the devil. Well that is only part of the story. Well you see after the white crow defeats the devil, everyone wanted to catch it. The white crow lover started to turn into a devil to protect her. The white crow has to choose whether to kill her lover after she found out that he is the lover or save the earth. I think then she killed her lover and the world is saved.

Then u see the main character is the white crow and later on in the manga they revealed that the main character's is the devil. And the whole world is dying. So she has to choose between whether to save her lover or to save earth. And they took the white crow's last feather and made a wish to save the earth and her lover. In the end, they are all saved. the End.

*Spoiler end*

If u wanna read it for ur self and can read chinese

go to www.17kk.net

You noe how u guys say how it is perverted and stuff. just to tell u it is only in the beginning of the story. Later on there is no more.! Thank god!

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

^whoa whoa whoa

use the spoiler tags so it hides all of the stuff!

i just read up to chapter 57 last nite...

ive been reading it since it came out

but the site i normally go to only hosted up to chapter 54...

and for the last... 4 months? or more?

nothing new and i was wondering what was goin on

and it just turns out they havent updated and new chapters have been out.

the story isnt too original but i like the artwork hehe i think its cute

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest xcorezombie

How many chapters are Love Monster??

I can only find up to chapters 54, anyone know where I can read the rest (in english!)?

It would be great for some one to tell me. :)

• 6 months later...

Sorry to bring up old thread.

For those who do not like this series, I recommend you 'Skip Beat!'.

It's a good one.

I am not sure how many chapters are there for this series in english version.

But the chinese version has already ended quite some time...

Guest miimisunshine

i like this manga. i started reading chapters yesterday and i finshed today.

i am waiting for chapter 64 to come out in english

Archived