Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jasminec

Love Monster

mangaLoveMonster600461270.jpg
Im hooked on this manga...at first, its kinda perverted and i was like O.o...
but it has an interesting plot so i could overlook the pervertness......
you can read it here: http://animanganetwork.hostanime.com/lovemonster.php
Plot:

Hiyo Osora failed the entrance exam to the high school she chose, but somehow she receives a strange acceptance letter to SM Academy (Saint Monster Academy) -- which she hadn't even applied to. Thinking that her father, an alumnus of the school, must have sent in a reference letter for her, she decides to go to the school. When she first arrives there, while being distracted by the flowers and green nature around her, two hooded people (Yuki and Jiro) snatch her and bring her to the school president, Kurou Tenma. Fortunately, all that was simply a type of hazing for all new members of the school.

She is surprised to find the school crawling with people who are actually monsters in disguise! The next big shock is being told by Kurou himself that she is his fiancée! She is so shocked she faints. She then wakes up and finds out that Kurou has gone as far as having her room connected to his. The only way she can get out is in his arms with his wings or as we discover later on, a trap door down an enormous amount of stairs (since his room is located in a tower).

Volumes: 12 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=368

LoveMonsterfull215222.jpg

LoveMonsterfull795518.jpg

LoveMonster600215226.jpg

Great art as usual just like her older works but the story is the same old stuff. 100 guys fighting over the main girl and 100 girls fighting over the main guy. Girl gets abducted, guy goes to save her blah blah. What else is new? :mellow:

It's not that perverted (the mangaka has said that readers had asked her to draw more explicit scenes but she said then it would put her manga in another category so she won't)

it's really interesting in the beginning, but becomes quite repetitive now. same goes to the better mangas nowadays.

it's sooo hard to get a really nice manga now.

it's really interesting in the beginning, but becomes quite repetitive now. same goes to the better mangas nowadays.

it's sooo hard to get a really nice manga now.

That's why I haven't really been buying mangas since the end of this summer. :o

That's why I haven't really been buying mangas since the end of this summer. :o

lol. the last manga i bought is The Gentleman Alliance & still waiting for the 2nd vol. :D somehow i still have this special feeling towards Arina Tanemura's works ever since kamikaze Kaito Jeanne

oh i know her dad is CUTE! lol at first when i read this i thought it was smutty >.< wellz not as much as the other mangas but im just that type of person i dont like to read those types of event or situations or watever you call it lol >.< but i got more into when it toned down the smutt-ish things lol

I recommend u read Love Celeb too if you like artwork like this and a pretty predictble but cute story!

Shinjo Mayu is.... :wacko: (lame lame story)