[drama 2000] All About Eve 이브의 모든 것

Guest polabola

Guest SimplySweet

^^ try d-addicts.com :)

Actually those subs came from d-addicts >_< . I know the good quality subs are out there, but I have had zero luck in getting ahold of them. :tears:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kimmiegal

Actually those subs came from d-addicts >_< . I know the good quality subs are out there, but I have had zero luck in getting ahold of them. :tears:

hey guys,

i watched this series dubbed in vietnamese but my friend's copy skipped ep8-10 so im hopping someone has a copy and point me to the right direction. it would be great if the subtitles were in english!

thanks

• 5 weeks later...
Guest purpledoll

I just watch episode #1 and I noticed what a good actor Kim So Yeon is. I was just blown away by her and it's only episode 1

Actually those subs came from d-addicts >_< . I know the good quality subs are out there, but I have had zero luck in getting ahold of them.

Yeah those subs are really bad. I just go into notepad and fix it myself.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ruffluv109

today i particularly miss AAE so much, so i decided to post here... :)

one of my fav scenes....

woainiaae-shanghai234.jpg

the script for this scene...

HYUNG-CHUL: After 1 year, 2 years, 10 years or 20 years, I want to be there for your birthdays.

SUN-MI: Well, if you're nice to me. We'll see.

HYUNG-CHUL: Here. A present.

SUN-MI: Thank you. Can I open it? This is really pretty. This must be a pearl. My birthstone, right? What are these?

HYUNG-CHUL: Peridot. My birthstone. This is the only stone that came from outside earth. When some meteorites fell to earth, some were left unburned and landed on the ground. Your pearl is from the bottom of the ocean and this is from outer space. But they're together now.

SUN-MI: Let me try it on. Well, this is too big.

HYUNG-CHUL: This isn't a bracelet.

SUN-MI: (hyung-chul putting the anklet on her) What are you doing?

HYUNG-CHUL: I saw it in a movie. If you give it to your sweetheart, the two of you can meet in the next life. Let's see each other in the next life. I'm glad that you were born like this. I always want to make you happy. I never thought I was particularly lucky but I think I was really lucky that I met you.

source/credits: http://blog.naver.com/shanghai234.do

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Just a matter of fact , I was just rewatching AAE last episode and so sweet HYC and SM . I wish they could just extend 1 more espisode to show them as a couple going here and there and a grand wedding with all nice costumes. May be I just rewatch the whole thing from the beginning.

• 2 weeks later...

i rewatched this drama, and there was something i was really curious about.

SPOILER: highlite to read.

the part where woo jin gave young mi back the tapes, she didnt watch what he left in the last parts of it, till the end. yet, after he passed away, why did she suddenly put the tape back in to see? was it just a sudden feeling?

• 1 month later...
Guest Madrasta

First time to join this thread. I've watched AAE countless times already and I can't still get enough of it. If I have nothing to watch, I will automatically get my copy and rewatch the sweet moments of CR and JDG. I have two copies of this series, one dubbed in Chinese and the other Korean. I am trying to get a copy of tagalog dubbed, but it's kind of expensive.

Guest honeypot

plz i really want to watch this drama and d-addict video doesnt have subtitles

Hi erica316,...you can try this http://aaeclub.com/ is not exactly what you wanted but It's better then none.

Click on English >>Fictions>>AAE Diologue

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SweetKim

on..azn tv is it free if yoo watch on the website?? i really want to watch...no one has the files..and torrents are wayy to slow esp. cuz this is such an old drama.

Guest miniejungle

you will not regret it my dear..i guarantee you......

try other JDG's drama like MEDICAL BROTHERS and MODEL...

Try watching JDG's MOVIES...i recommend TAEGUKI, 2009 LOST MEMORIES......you will fall in love with him

TRUE TRUE TRUE I LOVE JDG's Medical Brothers and that's why I fell in love with AAE... esp. the OST, it;s so nice... anyone know where to dl the OST please?

I've been waiting for the DVDs to come out in S'pore and finally, I'm the proud owner of one!!!! this is for keepsake, i love this series. Hoped to have the Medical Brothers too, but can't find it at all..

Archived