OFFICIAL: ASIANS CELEBS IN HOLLYWOOD!!!!

Guest bubbles20

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG...ARCHIE!! I LOVE THIS GUY...HE'S SO DAMN HOT!!

This guy was the blue ranger in one of the power ranger series

I don't know if this been posted but here's Fann Wong..chinese. She acted in Jackie Chan's hollywood movie...

fann3.jpg

fann2.jpg

fann.jpg

I think this girl was in buffy the vampire slayer..as one of the slayers in the last season.

Guest bingPWR

has this guy been featured yet?

216214773_222af3f823_o.jpg

masi oka. he's a regular on this show called "heroes," and i think i've also seen him in "scrubs" and "along came polly." what's pretty cool is that he has a degree in computer science and math from brown, and he's done a lot of visual effects work for movies like star wars alongside the whole actor thing.

YESSSSSSSSS MASI!!!!!!

Guest babiixru

i don't know if these celebs were posted anywhere but......

ashanti is part asian

sean paul is too! (i think he might have been mentioned but i stopped browsing after the 7th or so page :P)

cassie is part filipino.

i never knew there were this many asians in hollywood!! and i thought they were VERYYYYYYYYY extremly underrepresented. guess not :P

• 4 months later...
Guest mrs. pakman

YESSSSSSSSS MASI!!!!!!

don't forget his partner in crime...James Kyson Lee.

10f.jpg

and other than celebs...movies based on asian movies are getting popular, like the ring, grudge, il mare, my sassy girl, etc.

Guest Atmosphere.

OK IF BRENDA SONG IS NOT KOREAN, THEN WHY DID SHE SAY "MY FAMILY SPEAKS KOREAN MOSTLY IN THE HOUSE" AT THE FREAKING DISNEY CHANNEL >_<;;

And she even speak some Korean -_________________________-;;

wthell is Hmong -_-

Guest miss sweetie

OK IF BRENDA SONG IS NOT KOREAN, THEN WHY DID SHE SAY "MY FAMILY SPEAKS KOREAN MOSTLY IN THE HOUSE" AT THE FREAKING DISNEY CHANNEL >_<;;

wthell is Hmong -_-

um wow. your comment is an ignorant one. =/

Hmong is a culture. I don't know much about it but some soompiers here do and are Hmong. Next time, don't post something that can sound a bit offensive.

Guest l3aby143

hmong ppl live in thailand...i remember my hmong sister-in-law said she lived in the mountain region and they wore outfits with lots of flashy coins. i think the comment above about "wthell hmong" was rude as well. the person made it seem like it was made up and stupid. =.=. its quite disrespectful, child.

to my knowledge, brenda song is hmong--not korean. do a lil disney search and you will find the answer. Look for facts--not opinion.

My favourites of this bunch are:

B.D. Wong - Jurassic Park/ Law & Order SVU!

bdwong.jpg

Archie Kao - CSI (VERY good looking!)

headshot_ArchieKao.jpg

Gong Li - She's gorgeous

gong.jpg

Dante Basco - Rufio and Zuuko on Avatar The Last Airbender! LOL

dante.JPG

Nobody's mentioned Joel De La Fuente from Law & Order SVU

joel3.jpg

216214773_222af3f823_o.jpg

masi oka. he's a regular on this show called "heroes," and i think i've also seen him in "scrubs" and "along came polly." what's pretty cool is that he has a degree in computer science and math from brown, and he's done a lot of visual effects work for movies like star wars alongside the whole actor thing.

Oh man i love this guy in heroes...

Guest keczianthei

http://static.flickr.com/90/216214773_222af3f823_o.jpg

i love his character in heroes.. hiro nakamura!

Guest lizbeth

wthell is Hmong -_-

It's an ethnicity. Educate yourself and google it. She's part Hmong/Thai, I believe. Apparently her real last name should have been Xiong, a popular Hmong last name, but they changed it to Song.

Archived