OFFICIAL: ASIANS CELEBS IN HOLLYWOOD!!!!

Guest bubbles20

Guest jelangkung

Vanessa Anne Hudgen Fil-am

vanessa-hudgens.jpg

kathleen De Leon-Jones (Pure Filipino) TV Host and Singer of Austrialian Group Hi-5 now married to Savage Garden Singer Daniel Jones

300_jones_deleon0.jpg

Dennis Rodman (Fil-Am) NBA Basketball player

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, to be honest I'm just posting this up cause I had a huge crush on him when i was little xD

Mark-Paul Gosselaar

zackmorris4gl9.jpg nypd003wl8.jpg

He's part Indonesian from his mother's side but I think she might have been mixed as well.

Guest Atmosphere.

MIX OF CHINESE, KEANU REEVES?!

NO WONDER HE WAS SPEAKING CHINESE FROM THE MOVIE, THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL

oh weird o_____________________o i can see him mix of asian though ^__^

i just realized, YOU GUYS DIDNT MENTION PRISCILLA AHN, the korean folk singer!!

well she's not 100% korean.. i heard she's mixed with filipino, korean... hmm *checks her out on myspace* or google o.o

(1984) is an American musician, singer-songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist. She currently resides in Los Angeles, California, although she has lived in Berks County, Pennsylvania for most of her life.

Priscilla Ahn was born in Fort Stewart, Georgia to Harry and Kay Hartranft. However, she adopted her mother's maiden name, who is South Korean. She spent her early childhood years there and in South Korea, after which she lived in Reading, Pennsylvania for 10 years. From there, she lived in Bernville, Pennsylvania and attended Tulpehocken Area High School until she left home for Los Angeles after graduation.

i love her song, GOOD DAY AND DREAM!!!!!!! ^__^

hmm i guess she's HALF KOREAN/HALF AMERICAN (mom is korean)

PriscillaAhn-01-big.jpg

l_e48fd3ab2fde6b09f6243f33e1d5ff4e.jpg

Priscilla%20Ahn%20Tim%20Needles.jpg

and yes priscilla ahn sort of looks like han ga in o.o

Archived