OFFICIAL: ASIANS CELEBS IN HOLLYWOOD!!!!

Guest bubbles20

Guest reversible

bruce lee anyone? and his also deceased son brandon scott lee?

how bout the forgotten Mark Dacascos of Streetfighter movie!

he is filo, hawaiian, japanese, chinese, irish, malay, spanish, chinese

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest manlytoe

BRENDA SONG is HALF HMONG AND HALF THAI!

do the research i bet you i am right!

Brenda was born in Carmichael, California on March 27, 1988. Her mother is Thai-American and her father is Hmong. Brenda, her parents, and her younger brothers, Timmy and Nathan, now live in a suburb of Los Angeles.

OK IF BRENDA SONG IS NOT KOREAN, THEN WHY DID SHE SAY "MY FAMILY SPEAKS KOREAN MOSTLY IN THE HOUSE" AT THE FREAKING DISNEY CHANNEL >_<;;

And she even speak some Korean -_________________________-;;

wthell is Hmong -_-

OUCH yo...talk about hating...you know just because Song is a Korean last name doesn't mean other races don't have it either....like the last name Lee I'm sure MANY people have this last name...please don't discriminate against the Hmong like that...how would YOU feel if I said that about you? anyway yeah Brenda Song is good except they need to stop making her the stuck up suburban Asian girl...

Guest katherine*

brenda song is so cute..! haha, she gives me this KODA KUMI vibe..? idk, lol. but it's a good thing :)

andddddd, i don't think anybody's mentioned ALICIA KEYS yet?? from what i remember, she's half chinese or something? haha, sorry, i'm not really sure on that one..

Guest hotmonkey

brenda song is so cute..! haha, she gives me this KODA KUMI vibe..? idk, lol. but it's a good thing :)

andddddd, i don't think anybody's mentioned ALICIA KEYS yet?? from what i remember, she's half chinese or something? haha, sorry, i'm not really sure on that one..

no alicia keys is half italian and jamaican

Guest pandoras0nymph

melissa r and asia ofsearch for the next pussycat dolls are filipinos... asia's dad is half filipino black

Guest hotmonkey

^ oh yeah! melissa R<3 she's so prettty! i wonder what nationality she is.

nationality she is American ..... ethnicity she is filipina

Shu Qi.. wot is she doing here, shes not a hollywood celeb? .. or am i wrong.. if so, wot movie is she in or will b in?

she was in "The Transporter" and Jackie Chan's "Gorgeous"

Guest Vino de Jerez

most of them are mixed which is considered quite unfair in a sense that there isnt a really FULL asian person.

furthermore, those who are fully asian are NOT famous. lemme repeat. NOT famous other than sexy Lucy Liu.

Guest anyenyenu

if im not mistaken, tamlyn tomita has japanese and filipino blood. i read somewhere though that she just acknowledges her japanese descent. :(

Guest f0reveralways

most of them are mixed which is considered quite unfair in a sense that there isnt a really FULL asian person.

furthermore, those who are fully asian are NOT famous. lemme repeat. NOT famous other than sexy Lucy Liu.

what about Jackie Chan & Sandra Oh? :mellow:

and if music celebs count...

William Hung.

Mike Shinoda is also half japanese, half Caucasion & Joe Hahn is Korean.

Amerie is half Korean, half African American.

Part Filipino: "Enrique Iglesias, Apl.de.ap of Black Eyed Peas, Jasmine Trias and Camile Velasco of American Idol, Tia Carrere, Jocelyn Enriquez, Vanessa Anne Hudgens, the actor Rob Schnieder, and Mark Dacascos of the Crying Freeman."

Guest DreamScapes

You can flip that around and say that about foreigners in Asian films....but I hate stereotypes and things of that nature anyway so it sucks around the board. I was so happy about the Oscars this year the nominees were white, black, asian, etc... I was really proud of Hollywood that night...

Guest ryisakooguy

OK IF BRENDA SONG IS NOT KOREAN, THEN WHY DID SHE SAY "MY FAMILY SPEAKS KOREAN MOSTLY IN THE HOUSE" AT THE FREAKING DISNEY CHANNEL >_<;;

And she even speak some Korean -_________________________-;;

wthell is Hmong -_-

ehh sry but i gotta admit that was an ignorant comment. im not even hmong and still i felt offended by that. hmong is another nationality.

and no she isnt korean. oh btw, she didnt even say that at all on disney channel. she said she speaks thai and even said something in thai, i believe she said "my name is brenda" in thai. she learned the language because that was the only way she could of communicate to her grandparents. all though she can speak it she does say that she has a lil valley girl accent. bwhaha. watta cutie. <3

also if you pay attention when they showed her old picture when she was small. it showed her wearing a thai outfit which she also expalined what it was. she also wore something similar in one of the episodes of zach n cody when it was both londons and maddy's 16th bday.

neways, i hope that one day i can make this list. i wanna audition for disney channel as well. all those kids on tha channel influence me to go ahead n try to make it. i hope i do...its my dream to entertain all of yous n even break more barriers for more asians to make it as well.

Guest hippiehop

What's wrong with being mixed? I'm mixed. Last I checked I wasn't half of anything, I was completely HUMAN. Who cares if you are full or not. Stop complaining. Asian is Asian. No matter how much or how little of it is in your blood.

Archived