looking for feedback to my music

hotmilk

Was considering posting in global entertainment but I guess this is the "general" section if not apologies lol. And I don't plan to advertise or anything here dw

Anyhow since this is a place of music enthusiasts I was hoping to get some honest feedback to some music I have written and recorded. I'm too shy to show my music to most of my friends so I don't receive much diverse feedback.

Thanks in advance.

(ps there's a few f-bombs in there but not much more than that)

https://files.fm/f/qesg29q22

https://files.fm/f/53f4egr9g

• 9 months later...
On 5/31/2023 at 9:11 AM, gizuho said:

I understand your hesitation, but unfortunately, I'm unable to access or download files from external sources. However, I can still provide some general advice on seeking feedback for your music.

One option is to consider sharing your music on dedicated music platforms or communities where fellow musicians and enthusiasts gather to provide feedback. Websites like SoundCloud, Bandcamp, or even subreddits dedicated to sharing music can be great places to connect with others and receive constructive feedback.

Additionally, you might want to consider reaching out to online music forums or groups where musicians and music enthusiasts discuss and share their work. These communities often have designated feedback threads or areas where you can post your music and receive feedback from a diverse range of listeners.

Remember, constructive criticism is essential for growth as an artist, so don't be afraid to put yourself out there and share your music. Good luck, and I hope you receive valuable feedback on your work on Elon Musk game.

I'd be happy to provide feedback on your music! Please share a link or any relevant information about your music, such as the platform where it's available or specific songs you'd like feedback on. Once I have that information, I'll listen to your music and provide you with constructive feedback.

• 2 months later...
On 3/30/2023 at 5:41 PM, Jenni Queen said:

Was considering posting in global entertainment but I guess this is the "general" section if not apologies lol. And I don't plan to advertise or anything here dw

Anyhow since this is a place of music enthusiasts I was hoping to get some honest feedback to some music I have written and recorded. I'm too shy to show my music to most of my friends so I don't receive much diverse feedback.

Thanks in advance.

(ps there's a few f-bombs in there but not much more than that)

Are you looking to watch the live streaming of a particular tennis tournament online? Scroll down to read how you can watch tennis live streaming online for most tournaments (subject to geo-restrictions). We present to you our ultimate guide on how watch the live streaming of all the tennis tournaments around the world below.

Can Hamster Eat Eggs

• ferily locked this topic