[Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] Brilliant Class 8! 原来是老师啊!

SC2019

BC8.jpg

Details:

Chinese title: 原来是老师啊!
English title: Brilliant Class 8

Genre:  Romance, School, Drama

Director: Chen An Jun (陈安君), Hong Liang (洪亮)

Episodes: 40

Broadcast Date:  Apr 1, 2022 - Apr 7, 2022

Network: iQiyi

Cast:

Chen Xue Dong as Xiang Dongnan
Zhang Jia Ning as Su Qi
Zhang Li as Su Man
Wang Rui Chang as Lin Sheng
Bian Cheng as Yin Xingyao
Merxat as Mu Chen
Zheng Fan Xing as Chen Liusan
Su Meng Yun as Fei Si
Wen Guo Xi as Shu Jin

Synopsis:

Xiang Dong Nan was once a hugely popular celebrity, until he reaches a point in his career and gets blindsided by ugly and career-damaging rumors. He gets tricked by his assistant and the principal of a secondary school into becoming a teacher under the guise of a fake reality show, as a plan to recover his image. When he arrives enthusiastically to class, he meets his colleagues - English teacher Su Qi and mathematics teacher Chen Liu San. 

Su Qi, who is stubborn and upright, does not see eye to eye with Xiang Dong Nan, who is known for his celebrity demeanor. When Xiang Dong Nan realizes that his comeback project is a lie, he still decides to stay on to fulfil his contract term. In his bustling teaching career, Xiang Dong Nan witnesses the growth journey of many students.

Cr Dramawiki, MDL

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

coming soon

Additional Links:

coming soon

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderator @SC2019

• SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama] Brilliant Class 8! 原来是老师啊!premiered April 1

ZVNqq_3f.jpg

credit: iQiyi

This is quite a laugh from what I have seen of the trailer. And it does the opposite of normal cliches...that
much is also stated in the trailer. So if you wanna watch something not so typical, this might be it!

8 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

This is quite a laugh from what I have seen of the trailer. And it does the opposite of normal cliches...that
much is also stated in the trailer. So if you wanna watch something not so typical, this might be it!

I suppose I check it on weekend bcs of Richards Wang  :wub:. If his role is big enough I might even stay around))).

• SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] Brilliant Class 8! 原来是老师啊!
  • 5 months later...

Obviously, something interesting and intriguing awaits us. Judging by the plot it won't be like The Yellow Wallpaper with stories about psychosis and so on, although the idea is interesting. Taking an old work and as if in essay format about it as find out here, showing the opposite of their actions or consequences. It's kind of hard to wrap my head around, but I hope it's not a typical drama.   

Edited by Gaidweed